windwakerguy430 The Black Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 30, 2016 at 04:12PM
In the Country of Edrain, the towns and land was swept with chaos and destruction. People were filled with hatred and selfishness, attacking and harming others so that they may help themselves. In retaliation to their hateful lifestyle, the Ancient Ones, a race of immortal beings who pass judgement across the world, had decided to bring a deadly disease known as The Black Death, a plague that brought forth monsters. Animals were turned into nightmarish creatures, the dead were brought back to life in many shapes and sizes, and those greedy enough to only care for themselves were turned into demons, witches, or other such monsters. Humanity was left to fend for themselves, damning the Ancient Ones and living to protect themselves. However, a band of hunters have plotted to move across the country of Edrain to help those who need it. They only help in order to aid those who need it, and do so selflessly, in hopes of pleasing the Ancient Ones so that they may bring an end to the curse on Edrain.

Monsters - Each monster is different, and brute force isn’t the only way to defeat them. Strategy and teamwork will also be needed
Cerberus Spawns - Black dogs with red eyes with an eternal hunger that not even human flesh can satisfy, yet still pursue humans due to their hunger driving them mad.

Winged Demons - Humans that have done the worst deeds imaginable, turning their human form into that of a hideous demon that wishes for nothing but the blood of humans.

Deserted - Long forgotten corpses that have grown hateful for their abandonment, with their eyes on the palm of their hands, as their head has become nothing more than one large mouth.

Witches - A witch's appearance depends on their past human self. If they were kind and selfless, they have the appearance of a beautiful woman, but a hateful and greedy witch is ugly and murderous.

Silent Sea - The corpse of a whale long left to rot at the bottom of the sea, now brought back as a vengeful spirit to destroy the ships that pass through it’s ocean.

Berserker - Common criminals and murderers who have been imprisoned in their own mind, unable to grasp human sanity, and have been turned into mad warriors with a lust for fighting.

Gargoyles - Once the stone guardians of large cities, they have been brought to life by the Black Death, and have become the destruction of once mighty towns and the deaths of hundreds.

Flesh Taker - Massive skeletons that have been created from the many bones of their victims. Some are still incomplete, lacking the right amount of bones to complete their massive bodies.

Lich - An undead warlock that have returned as vengeful spirits for their wrongful death. They bring death and destruction, as their bodies carry the Black Death and their magic is as strong as that of an Ancient One.

Corrupted - Zombie like townsfolk that have been corrupted and are in the early stages of turning. They have already become violent and murderous, and no hope remains for them.

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms and has quicker attacks. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on May 20, 2018 at 04:38AM

windwakerguy430 13264 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 7601-7650 of 13264

over a year ago -Universe_COLA- said…
When Ossiana had pointed, there hadn't been anything that she had pointed at to began with. Instead, when he turned his head, she moved quickly from her sitting position and pounced on him. "Hehe, right here~" She she grinned playfully, taking a small bite from his food as she sat on his lap in a straddle. SHe leaned down and gave his lips a deep yet soft kiss, pulling away a few seconds later. "Score 1 for Oss, Chocho: Zero!"

~

"Well it's a good thing that I'm here then. I know how it can be, being separated from the world for so long and all. That's why we'll start going out a lot more often. That way, you can learn more about how people are and how things work. It'll be fun" He gave a slight shiver at the sensation of her tongue across his neck. "I love youuu too. Skip it? Hm, well I suppose a day off wouldn't do any harm. But since I'll be heading into town to retrieve a few things already, I might as well get done with what I can today." He pressed his lips along her jaw and to hers, placing a few small kisses there before the long and passionate one came about. His tongue flicked and grinded itself against hers before he pulled back a little, a strand of drool connecting their parting lips before severing. "I'll just check to see if there's anything that's worth doing, and if not, I'll be back here before you know it. Deal?"
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
Enricho: (As Ossiana rested on top of him, he returned the deep kiss. Once she pulled away, he grinned a little) Alright, so maybe you caught me off guard. But... (He grabs Ossiana by her shoulders and, in a flash, he rolls her off of him and onto her back, pinning her arms to the ground as he rests above her) I'm not just gonna let you get one over me
Jade_23 commented…
Oss: 1 -- Chocho: 1 over a year ago
over a year ago Jade_23 said…
Helga giggled softly, leaning her nose against his and closing her eyes for a moment. She kissed his chin and nose once more, suckling along his jawline and leaving two purple bruises on purpose, one on his cheek and the other on the side of his lip.

Helga: Mmmm.. Just for every woman out there to know you're mine.... Decapitate any monsters out there, alright? But if they're worth a second chance... *remains quiet for a while before she answers* Deal. I'll be waiting here. But first, take a bath with me. Skip the exercising, you're already as hot as you can beeee....

It didn't take long for Flynn to start snoring once more under the white pillows. He twitched his foot every now and then, and even as the five minutes past, he continued sleeping.
A deep blush came across Ossiana's cheeks as she stared up at him, a bit surprised. But then she smirked. "Good." Her legs wrapped around his waist and she twisted her body to the left, using her tail to add an extra oomph of force before she ended up back on top. "Then I'll take two over you." A soft smile graced her plump lips. "Have I ever told you how much I love you eyes..."

~

"Well well, what's this? Is my loving witch worried that women will be attracted to bland ol' me?" Wiezen chuckled. "They'll be sure to notice that I belong to my beautiful nymph and no one else. Though, I think you should be worried more about the monsters, I don't think they'll take that into consideration as easily." He joked, laughing a little. "I gueeeesss I can set aside the exercising for now." He said as if he were thinking about it. "Alright, I'll join you in the bath." He lifted her off the counter while pressing his lips against hers, tugging on her bottom lip gently before sliding his tongue into her mouth as he carefully went and stepped carefully into the tub. He eased himself down into the hot water with her and smiled at her again when he finally took his lips from hers.
Enricho: (Unable to break from her grasp this time, he accepts it) Many times, and I'll gladly hear you say it many more
Helga felt all her tense leg muscles soften as soon as it entered the warm water. She returned the smile after he pulled away from their kiss, smooching his nose afterwards. The witch lowered herself in the warm tub, a soft sigh escaping her swollen lips before she sank herself to dampen her long, curly hair. When she came to the surface, her hair was now a shade darker, soaked and flat. Straight hair looked nice on her. She grabbed a red loofah and squirted some soap on it before scrubbing her lover's chest gently, humming lightly as she did so.

Helga: Is this not better than bathing alone? Helgy was devastated as she was forced to watch you through the door.
Ossiana's ears flickered and she kept her eyes on his for a moment longer until her ears then perked. "It's coming." She took another bite from his food,which she hadn't allowed touch the ground, before crawling off of him. "You should hurry and eat as much as you can before it shows, okay?"

~

"So you were watching me." Wiezen said with an eyebrow raised, not that it was surprising to him anyways because of how obvious it had been. "You have quite the habit of spying on people when you think they're not paying attention." He thumped her forehead gently. "But at least you don't have to be too devastated about it, for bathing with me now should surely make up for that moment, no?" He kissed her softly, squirting some of the soap on his hands and lathering it into a foamy soap across her upper back before going down lower. "Not only that, but I see a lot more of us bathing together in the future and having a bit of fun "cleaning" one another."
Enricho: (Gets himself off the ground) Oh, right (He sits himself up and after dusting himself off, begins to take bites from his food) I think cooking is your real talent, Oss
Helga: I couldn't help myself. You were just soo hot, My insides were craving for youuu... Hmmm... I guess naughty Helga is going to need another punishment for spying on theeeee..~

She scrubbed around his stomach, then up his shoulders. She then squirted some shampoo and lathered it around his hair, combing through it lightly as she placed another kiss on his lips. She deepened it to mingle her tongue with his, then pulled away to look into his eyes with pure love and happiness.

Helga: ...Do you know what you'll be wearing tomorrow? What should I wear?
"You think so?" Ossiana gave a proud smile while looking at the roasted boar, her confidence in her cooking abilities as well as her ambition rising.

~

"Maybe she does...naughty Helga is going to need a long and hard punishment for her dirty deeds." Wiezen he closed his eyes while Helga scrubbed her fingers through his hair. It was only then did he realize how much more like home he began to feel there with her again. He had began to think more about it until he felt her lips press against his, and his tongue moved instinctively along with hers as if it were second nature. When she pulled away, his hands slid down under the water and grabbed her butt cheeks, giving them a hard squeeze. His eyes reflected her love and happiness, a brought a smile. He kissed her once more, unable to help himself, and gave his answer. "Hmm,,,I've thought of wearing something white this time. Something spiffy enough for the equation to say the least. As for you, I don't quite know...you'd look so beautifully sexy with anything that you decide to wear so it'll be hard for me to choose." He stuck his tongue out and licked her lips in a playful manner. "Wear something that you can be comfortable in is all I can really say. Surprise me."
Helga: I will. I Promise.

She gave him a wink, rinsing off the soap from his body and hair, placing a kiss on his forehead. The witch turned around to where her back faced her lover, and she leaned towards him to rest a little in the warm water, releasing a long sigh.
Enricho; I sure do. It's amazing (Continues to take bites out of the roasted meat)
"Th-thank you, love." Ossiana said a little shyly, her fingers moving a vigilant strand of her hair aside. "I'll make sure to do even better next time." Now that she thought about it, she would have to tend to cooking for more than just him in their future. The thought made her smile even more, and she quickly ate the rest of what she had.

~

"I'm sure you will, and I'm looking forward to it." Wiezen wrinkled his nose when he had accidentally sniffed in a little of the soapy water that was washed away from his hair and turned his h.ead slightly the other way to exhale from his nostrils. When Helga turned around, he poured more soap into his hands, rubbing them together and scrubbing his fingers across her abdomen and breasts gently in circular motions. "Hm...now that I think about it, we're gonna have to work on getting a wedding gift too."
Enricho: Better? I don't think you can do better than this, Oss (Gives her a smile before returning to his meal)
Helga exhaled softly, her tense muscles relaxing against her lover. She rested her head against his chest, humming softly while biting on her lower lip when she felt Wiezen massage her breasts. She sank further into the warm water, a light shiver running through her body.

Helga: Do you have any suggestions, my love? Clothes? Kitchenware? Food?
"Wha--yes I can!" Ossiana said in protest, taking it more as a challenge than the compliment that it was suppose to be. "Just you watch and see, I'll make something tens times better than this and you're going to like-love it!"

~

"You know...I have no idea. The thought never really occurred to me until now." Wiezen thought to himself for a few seconds, his hands groping her breasts while he did so. His fingers slowly trailing across her nipples and down her stomach, sinking into the water and grazing across her groin before they slid back up to where he finally wrapped his arms around her. "I'll look around and see if anything catches my eye while I'm in town. If not, then I'm sure we'll come up with somethin'." He went on to washing the soap off of her body, the palms of his hands grazing over her nipples a few times as he moved them in the same circular motion as before.
Enricho: Alright, if you say so. Just don't push yourself too hard, Oss (Chuckles once again)
Helga felt her breasts harden at his strokes, and with that she released a soft giggle. She rinsed her hair and turned around to face her lover, placing a kiss on his nose before washing the rest of him.

Helga: You're going to be late, silly. Then you'll arrive late home. Helgy doesn't want thaaaat.

She stroked his cheek, brushing his hair back before she slowly lifted herself up, wincing as she did so for her legs were not fully back to normal. She reached for a white towel, then left one for Wiezen on the side as she got out, her legs trembling when her feet sunk into the orange carpet. She tied the towel around her chest, then slowly and carefully walked herself to her bathroom cabinet. She reached for her jar of coconut oil, scooping some up and lathering it in her curly hair. It was what made her hair so silky smooth and glossy. She then moved on to placing some rose oil around her body, glossing herself with it before she attended to her morning routine, leaning against the wall to not really use her legs much.
Ossiana gave a "challenge accepted" hmph and crossed her arms, her thoughts going over everything she could think of to make for her lover. Something that would be more than just good enough. Full of her affection and commitment. She looked at him for a moment and her gaze became an intense stare as she remained in thought.

~

Wiezen's nose crinkled when Helga's soft lips had came into contact with it, and he couldn't stop the gentle smile that came to his face as he allowed her to bathe the rest of him without complaint. Why this all felt so natural to him was something he was only just beginning to understand. As she had stroked his cheek, he placed light kisses on her hand. You're right, but at the same time you're making me not want to leave at all. He chuckled to himself at the thought. "Then I better hurry, I still have breakfast to make before I'm off." He got out of the tub after her, pulling the stopper that kept it full while doing so and went to go grab the towel that she had left for him. He went to her side to keep her steady as he dried his hair, the smell of rain drifting from his skin. He nuzzled her neck with his nose and sniffed at her, smiling again. "I always love the way you smell, especially after a nice bath."
Helga: Why of course! It's my little secret. How else do you think I keep my reputation as the fairest maiden in the land? I have to look and smell good for my Wiezy. I'd go insane without my beauty supplies.

She cupped some more coconut oil and lathered it in Wiezen's hair as well, giving it a gloss and extra volume. She giggled softly before placing another kiss on his lips, holding it for a couple seconds before pulling away. A knock was heard from the bathroom door, and when it was opened, a single clone of Helga walked in with a blank expression, holding clean folded clothes. Clothes that belonged to Wiezen, and his other outfit he used the previous day all washed and dried. She set them by the couple and gave a small bow before she disappeared into the air. Helga retrieved her undergarments and dressed herself, wearing a simple, flowy wine-colored dress with intricate details around the corset, details like spider-webbed designs. She then combed her hair with a special brush, one with wide teeth to easily sort out her glossy curls. Afterwards the witch sprayed on some of her famous floral perfume, finishing up by applying a tad bit of chapstick to her naturally red lips. Helga got on her tippy toes to reach two pieces of mint leaves, handing one over to Wiezen before chewing on one herself, gathering it around her pearly teeth and letting it soak on her tongue.

Once she was done with her routine, she shifted a bit to turn and help her lover, choosing his clothing by what she had gathered to dress him rather nice, even for a job like hunting. She grabbed a smaller comb and brushed his hair, sorting it to the side.

Helga: Mmmm, you're gonna be the most handsome hunter out there. You already are.
"Well if you're just trying to look and smell "good" then I think it may have resulted in overkill, because you look gorgeous and smell amazing. Not that that's anything new anyways." Wiezen said with chuckle, his eyes shifting upwards when she had lathered some of coconut oil in his hair. He gladly kissed back when her lips were placed against his again, and when her clone had entered the bathroom, he gave a small wave of recognition and greeting. After drying himself off, he went ahead and got himself dressed, ruffling his hair messily while chewing on the mint leaf that accepted generously before she had decided to to tidy him up. "Naaah, I'm the ugly one out of the bunch." He said half jokingly, placing a kiss on her neck and taking in her smell once more before placing small kisses up to her lips. 'Alright, now lets go make some breakfast."
Enricho: (Looked up at Ossiana as he noticed her gaze) Is something wrong?
Ossiana didn't say anything for a while, but then crawled over to him and placed herself on his lap. "Stick out your tongue." She said, tipping her head to the side in thought, her gaze never removing herself from his.
Enricho: Oh. Alright (Sticks his tongue out for her to see)
Helga: Nonsense! Or else I wouldn't be with my handsome Wiezy.

Helga returned the kiss and a smile graced her plump lips at his comment, locking her left elbow with his right as they began to walk out the door. But as soon as the door opened, Helga stopped herself from taking another step when she realized that her half-awake son Elijah was right there on the floor.

Helga: Eliiii, were you spying on mommy and daddy for breakfast? Spying isn't very niiiice young man.

She picked him up with a grin and placed a kiss on his forehead before continuing her way downstairs, holding onto Wiezen.
Priest: (Rests next to the Dhothist, as he see's the many corpses covering the ground) Hmm.... This seems to be enough. Tch. Selfish God. What does that neanderthal know? Sacrifices had to be made. The other servants should be starting the new age as I speak. What does he know about God. All religions, in their own way, are just as much about sacrifices, if not more. Besides, it's for a better world. Those citizens have gone to serve God in the afterlife. Their deaths were tragic, but a necessary part to a better life. Now that they serve God in the next world, they may find peace. More so than in this life (Looks over that the Dhothist again) This should be enough sacrifices for now. I believe we'll see the other Servants arriving very soon

Franziska: (Walks out from the bathroom, dressed and ready for the day. She makes her way to the bed and shakes Flynn a little) Flynn, wake up
Flynn woke up in a startle when he was shaken, looking around quickly until he recognized Franizska. He sighed softly, slowly getting himself out of bed into the bathroom to also ready himself for the day.
Franziska: (Sits on the edge of the bed, and waits for him to return)

(Guess COLA got onto another plane... I hope he has plenty of Pepsi with him XD)
Jade_23 commented…
funny how he's cola and you're pepsi xD over a year ago
Jade_23 commented…
meanwhile i am a rock over a year ago
-Universe_COLA- commented…
Ugh, Pepsi xD rather have sprite to be honest over a year ago
After a couple minutes, Flynn came out with semi-wet hair and new clothes, smelling fresh and appearing more awake. He sniffled slightly, slipping on his gloves as he gathered his bag of items, making sure there was enough money before turning to Franziska.

Flynn: Whelp, shopping time I guess. I'm sure Nithloraul wouldn't mind guarding the house. He better not.
Nithloraul: Guarding the house? And how would that work? I suppose just leaving a pistol in the house would protect it all the same. As I've stated before, I am useless without someone using me? That is what I have been trying to drill into your skull this whole time. I guess that skull is thicker than I thought
Flynn: Oh please, you're smarter than a normal artifact, you'll manage. You have powers of your own that you refuse to tell us, and whatever, fine. But we've been nothing but nice to you, you're still in one piece, we haven't sold you or given you as a chew toy to dogs, so it wouldn't hurt doing us a favor, now would it?
Nithloraul: It would be nice if you listened. I can only GIVE my powers. If I wasn't an artifact, I could destroy hundreds. Thousands, even. But no, I'm a lowly artifact. But oh well, if I get robbed, good luck finding me. Better hope some filthy cutthroat doesn't find me and decide to give me a good try. May really put you in a real bad mood
Franziska: I think he may mean it when he says he's useless, Flynn
Nithloraul: That is not the words I used......... But yes, if you want to call me that, and if it helps get the point across, than so be it
Flynn: Huh. You're more useless than a white crayon, you know that?

He sighed, picking the artifact up and throwing it into his bag which later was wrapped around his arm.
(Oh my god, he's right, though. Who thought white crayons were a good thing?)

Franziska: Well, let's be on our way, Flynn
When Enricho had done as she asked and stuck out his tongue, Ossiana stuck her own out ad gave one long lick across his, saliva connecting their mouth muscles for a moment as she pulled away. She furrowed her brow in thought for a few seconds as if she were trying to find a flavor. Then a small grin came to her lips. "Hm...I see..." She placed a kiss on his nose before draping her arms around his neck. "I'll make you something very special." Her ears perked at the sound of a groaning rumble that drifted from the ground and she turned to see a platform of flat earth began to rise. "Well, there's our call." She stood up and hurriedly pulled him to his feet, sparks of blue illuminating strange arcane carvings at the platform's surface.

~

Wiezen chuckled at Eli at the sight of him and gave him a smile as he made his way down the stairs with Helga, making sure to keep her steady while they were going. His mind turned in thought with each step that took them down, thinking of a gift that would be fitting enough to give as a present to congratulate his two friends. He was becoming rather determined to do so, for he was truly happy for them. That, and he felt some variety of excitement of what would become of it. And then he realized something. ....Wait...Sonni and Buro--Bonnus, are wedding. Bonnus is of royalty to her people, the queen....so this means that Sonni-- "Oh god..." He groaned while heading into the kitchen.
Enricho: (A bit surprised at the action of her tongue, he shook it off, stood up, and looked over at the platform) Never seen anything like this before
"Oh? Well that's a good thing then." Ossiana glanced over at him for a moment before looking back at the platform as it pulled itself further from the ground, a small set of stairs with four steps of sand pulling itself into sight before it came to a stop. She slid her hand into his and entwined their fingers. "It means I get to enjoy a moment with you and explain how things work." The glowing light intensified before projecting itself into the air, a foggy reflection of the atmosphere swirling within it as it began to form. "My people refer to this as the "Noonka", also known as the "Guiding Path", or "The Way of the Desert." If I can remember this right, this was powered solely by the energy of heat that was sheltered within our bodies combined with ancient arts and the energy stored within it while it was inactivated. The ones in this environment have probably gone unused for god knows how long. The only reason those icky web weaving fly suckers knew about it was because of the relation between our kind. Also because they tampered with things that weren't meant to be tampered with. Which makes this a fake imitation of what it's supposed to be, but nonetheless, ours." She let out a small sigh. "Well then, ready to go?"
Enricho: (He closed his fingers around Ossiana's hand and nodded) Yep. Ready
"You might feel a bit dazed after we get through to the other side since this is your first time, so stay close to me, okay?" Ossiana pulled him along gently to the steps of sand that were presented before them and carefully lead him up onto the platform. Her skin began to become warmer with each step towards the projected vortex of foggy light and when she came to a stop at the top of the platform, her gave shifted to Enricho for a moment. She pulled him a bit closer to her before stepping into the vortex with him, and almost instantly, a wave of dry heat met them. Heat that would have had a chance of harming a human, or in fact, anyone who wasn't of her kind. But the fact that Enricho and her had their bond, she that he would be alright for the most. Within the gateway, it felt as if they were walking on sand, which was what their path was literally made of, and not long afterwards the atmosphere seemed to shift completely into another environment. "This part of the noonka is the path that connects almost every other gateway. It's plausibly different from the one that you went through before, mostly because now you're able to see what it really looks like due to our connection."
Enricho: (His eyes wander around the bizarre location) Well....It definitely is something new. That's for sure
Helga held her baby closely, cradling Eli with her warm arms as she walked into the kitchen with her lover's help. She took a seat to rest for a while, making gurgling sounds and weird faces to make her child laugh.

Helga: I'll help thee with breakfast in a moment, my love.

She looked back at Elijah and placed small smooches around his cheeks, spoiling him with kisses and motherly love. She hugged him tightly before releasing a soft giggle and seating Elijah on his own chair where he would soon begin to draw as he waited for breakfast. Helga patted his head with a smile, then slowly stood herself up, inhaling deeply as her sore thighs adjusted to the position. Her legs wobbled for a second, and she walked a funny way toward the counter of the kitchen to lean against to keep herself still. A small smile escaped her lips which later turned into a smirk.

Helga: What can I help my Wiezy with?

Flynn just gave a nod to Franziska, trying to put his anger aside for the artifact as he exited out with her to continue their day.
Franziska: (Followed behind him outside in silence)
Flynn: Alright, so where will be headed first, love?
Franziska; Well, we should look for something to wear for this event
Flynn: Do you have any ideas of what you might wear? Have you ever even attended a wedding or ball before? It's quite different from what you expect...
Franziska: (Shakes her head) No. I've never even seen one, really. I just heard of them from stories
Flynn: Hmm, is that so? What from stories have you heard?
Franziska: Well, they are big gatherings of people who celebrate the bond of two people and they celebrate with music and communication and such. Is that about right?
Ossiana smiled a bit at his comment and continued on. "This one is just a straight ahead path. There used to be a time where everything wasn't connected so individually. This one is a straightforward path, while there are some that connect to hundreds of different places. It's rather ironic that we as a race have been forgotten about. I can't really decide on if that is a good or a bad thing." She says, her hand lifting seconds later to point in front of them. "There, our exits right ahead. It never takes long in some of these."

~

Wiezen had already gotten started with taking out what he needed to get breakfast up and going for his lover and their children, taking a few things from the cabinets and refrigerator that consisted of: cinnamon, flour, butter, brown sugar, and a few other things. He let out a sigh comfortably and began to whistle quietly to himself, pausing for a moment after he had heard Helga speak. He turned and looked at her with a small but genuinely bright smile. "Well,I would like you to help me with preparing breakfast." He walked over to her, after grabbing a few more things from the fridge and setting them on the counter. He wrapped an arm around her waist and kissed her softly before speaking again. "I was thinking that we could start doing a few more things together when we can. Aaaand, I wouldn't mind giving you a few pointers on cooking either. I think I've finally come up with a method that I think will make a more efficient..."learning" aspect."
Helga held the kiss for a few seconds longer before she finally pulled away with a small smile. Her ears twitched at his words, and she clapped along with them when he finished. She leaned against him with eager arms and big, round eyes full of excitement.

Helga: Ooooh! Yes, Helgy's excited to learn! What shall we be preparing my love?

Flynn: It does, actually. I thought you might like it, especially as an escape after everything that has happened for the past couple of months...