windwakerguy430 The Black Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 30, 2016 at 04:12PM
In the Country of Edrain, the towns and land was swept with chaos and destruction. People were filled with hatred and selfishness, attacking and harming others so that they may help themselves. In retaliation to their hateful lifestyle, the Ancient Ones, a race of immortal beings who pass judgement across the world, had decided to bring a deadly disease known as The Black Death, a plague that brought forth monsters. Animals were turned into nightmarish creatures, the dead were brought back to life in many shapes and sizes, and those greedy enough to only care for themselves were turned into demons, witches, or other such monsters. Humanity was left to fend for themselves, damning the Ancient Ones and living to protect themselves. However, a band of hunters have plotted to move across the country of Edrain to help those who need it. They only help in order to aid those who need it, and do so selflessly, in hopes of pleasing the Ancient Ones so that they may bring an end to the curse on Edrain.

Monsters - Each monster is different, and brute force isn’t the only way to defeat them. Strategy and teamwork will also be needed
Cerberus Spawns - Black dogs with red eyes with an eternal hunger that not even human flesh can satisfy, yet still pursue humans due to their hunger driving them mad.

Winged Demons - Humans that have done the worst deeds imaginable, turning their human form into that of a hideous demon that wishes for nothing but the blood of humans.

Deserted - Long forgotten corpses that have grown hateful for their abandonment, with their eyes on the palm of their hands, as their head has become nothing more than one large mouth.

Witches - A witch's appearance depends on their past human self. If they were kind and selfless, they have the appearance of a beautiful woman, but a hateful and greedy witch is ugly and murderous.

Silent Sea - The corpse of a whale long left to rot at the bottom of the sea, now brought back as a vengeful spirit to destroy the ships that pass through it’s ocean.

Berserker - Common criminals and murderers who have been imprisoned in their own mind, unable to grasp human sanity, and have been turned into mad warriors with a lust for fighting.

Gargoyles - Once the stone guardians of large cities, they have been brought to life by the Black Death, and have become the destruction of once mighty towns and the deaths of hundreds.

Flesh Taker - Massive skeletons that have been created from the many bones of their victims. Some are still incomplete, lacking the right amount of bones to complete their massive bodies.

Lich - An undead warlock that have returned as vengeful spirits for their wrongful death. They bring death and destruction, as their bodies carry the Black Death and their magic is as strong as that of an Ancient One.

Corrupted - Zombie like townsfolk that have been corrupted and are in the early stages of turning. They have already become violent and murderous, and no hope remains for them.

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms and has quicker attacks. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on May 20, 2018 at 04:38AM

windwakerguy430 13264 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 501-550 of 13264

over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
Rosemary: No. I only want to be with you. You're the only one I want to be with. I don't care if I have to live in the forest. I don't want you to leave (Starts to tear up)
over a year ago Jade_23 said…
Helga: No, no, don't you dare start that waterfall in your eyes! *sighs* Listen, I never actually thought of raising you. I just needed a reason for the hunter to give me the ruby... Which belongs to your parents.. I can't take care of you. I don't know what humans eat, or what they do in their spare time. Don't they go to some kind of education building? I don't know the first thing about being a parent.
Rosemary: You could learn. It must not be that hard to know how to parent a child

Enricho: (Waits for the ship to come into harbor)
last edited over a year ago
Helga: *speaks in her normal voice* Not that hard?! Ehem.. *switches back to a fake accent for she is disguised as a human* I mean.. I.. I don't know.. I mean, I did raise myself after my parents were hung for witchcraft.. *glances at Rosemary* Very well.. I'll raise you.. I would like to in the forest, but it's too dangerous for you. Let's stay here for now, yes? Perhaps fetch something to eat, then look for a place to stay?
Rosemary: Okay (She looks at the sky, noticing the seagulls flying away from the village) I wonder where they're going

Enricho: (Sits at the docks, still waiting)
Helga: Wherever there's water, I suppose.. *looks around* Maybe you can spot a building that serves food for you.
Rosemary: Okay (Notices flocks of thousands of birds flying away from the city) Maybe they're hibernating

Enricho: (As he sits on the dock, he notices a large fin in the ocean) What the hell is that?
Helga: If you're hungry for one, I can shoot one down with a beam of magic. *looks down at the scared look on her face after her words* Or.. Uh.. Not.. *sniffs in the air* Hmm.. That's odd.. I smell moonbeam.. *notices the confused look of Rosemary* ..It's a very rare ingredient used by us who perform witchcraft. I don't recall making any potions with it lately.. Seems like we're not alone..
Enricho: (Takes his pistols out and looks at the fin)
(The fin suddenly rises up, revealing the undead corpse of a whale, as it looks at Enricho with hateful eyes)
Enricho: By the Ancients. It's a Silent Sea
Helga: *walks with Rosemary, then spots Macross within the crowd. She suddenly frowns at sight* Oh, I would recognize that eggshell hair anywhere.. *rolls her enchanting blue eyes* Who's that handsome man next to her? *grins creepily* Another victim of her wrath, I suppose. Hmph.. None of my business. ..Let's go another direction, Rosemary.
Rosemary: Okay (As they do, the town warning bell starts to ring as everyone runs into the buildings for safety)

Enricho: (Shoots at the Silent Sea, as it gets closer to shore)
Helga: *stays surprisingly calm despite the warning bells* A witch? My, there hasn't been such a creature in decades in this town! *smiles creepily at him, expanding a mischievous grin* I just came for a walk with my child. It seems like there's another monster haunting this town. How terrifying! How could monsters be so heartless to attack us humans? *fakes a dramatic pout*
(The Silent Sea smashes the docks that Enricho is on, making him fall into the ocean)

Rosemary: (Hides behind Helga, obviously not fond of the man)
Enricho: (Grabs onto the Silent Sea and stabs it with his sword as it tries to throw him off)
Helga: Really? I just said goodbye to a hunter who despite being his destiny to kill monsters, he saved me. Now I'm afraid he's in need of my help. Again. I do many things for him in return for little. ...Can I trust you already? You don't seem to be wearing a disguise... You're all warlocky and devilishly handsome. *grins, then her body turns into purple smoke and she reappears in a flash: growing two inches taller and her peasant clothes being replaced with a green dress, along with her short blonde hair becoming long brown locks. Her pointy ears peek through her hair while she tilts her head* Nice to meet another one of my kind. I'm Helga
(The Silent Sea drags Enricho underneath the ocean, in an attempt to drown him)
Enricho: (Continues to stab the Silent Sea)
Helga: And it is rather rare to have a charming warlock in town! A creature that understands me and does not want to kill me unlike most monsters. Or like your friend, the eggshell hair one. I don't like her. Why are you with her?

(Let smol Helga flirt before saving her friend xD)
Rosemary: (Gets a bit scared of the bells still ringing)
Helga: I would love to continue our talk, but I must aid this foolish hunter first! I'll look for thee when I'm finished with whatever monster is attacking the town this time. Perhaps.. You would like to join me in saving a few people? *feels the tug of Rosemary* Oh.. And Rosemary here too..
(As she did, the Silent Sea began to rise above the ocean. However, it didn't move. Instead, the creature floated above the ocean, dead, as Enricho climbed onto the docks and fell onto the ground, panting heavily)
Rosemary: (Screams in fear at the disfigured creatures) What are these ugly things?! Helga, help!
Enricho: I was doing my job (Gets up) And it looks like I gotta go again. Wait here, and don't get in my way (Runs and jumps back into the water, his sword held in his hand to lure the Silent Sea to him)
Helga: -huh? W-What?! Rosemary, hang on! *turns her head* Where are they heading to?! *pushes Wiezen rather harshly aside* I gave you no permission to lay a finger on that human!
Enricho: I don't need your help. I'm a professional. You're a thief. If you want to help, get the civilians to safety. If I could kill one of them, I can kill another, and that is just what I'll do. I've already wasted enough time talking to you. I'm gonna need a boat (Runs down the docks, looking for a large ship, shooting in the lake to drag the Silent Sea's attention from the town to him)
Jade_23 commented…
WE'RE GONNA NEED A BIGGER 보트 ENRICHO over a year ago
Windwakerguy430 commented…
That's what the transportation ship is for :P over a year ago
Helga: *slightly blushes a bright pink from her pale skin* You do not get to call me beautiful when you just stole my child without permission or notice! ...*sighs heavily* Whatever. She better be in good hands.. For your sake - I'll do many things to you if she so happens to get a scratch on the elbow. Not good things. *walks besides him to the dock, observing the scene* Humans find such fascinating ways to waste their time and call upon death quicker.
Enricho: (Keeps shooting at the ocean and jumps onto a ship to lure the Silent Seas away from the town)
Enricho: (Falls into the water) That damn criminal. Next time I see her, I won't hesitate to shoot her (He starts to swim back but is suddenly surrounded by a heard of Silent Seas) Oh, just my luck (Takes his sword out and dives underneath the water
Helga: Sorry hun, I'm not too fond of the ocean. Oh, and I don't like you. *grins, then makes a towel appear beneath her as she sits in the sand.* And I no longer like him. *she then makes a glass of lemonade appear in her hand as she takes a sip* Mmm! Delicious.
(The Silent Sea begin to rush at Enricho and push him down to the ocean floor, as he tries to stab one of them, but is clearly outnumbered buy four of them)
Enricho: (Without her finding out, Enricho barely managed to grab onto the back of the ship, and used his sword to climb up, as the Silent Seas swam after the ship, the smaller ones surrounding the male to protect it)
Helga: *observes Macross and shouts out to her* I'm starting to like your sensitive side! I spy more feelings for that hunter! *looks back at Wiezen* Hehe, what can I say? Oh, and don't get yourself killed, will ya? I just met you. It would be a pity saying goodbye so soon. *sips from her cup again* Call me if you need backup.
Enricho: (Climbs onto the ship quietly, as the Silent Seas try to ram the ship, and sneaks underneath the deck)
over a year ago ErzaScarletXX said…
(( wind .-. ))
(As she spoke, a larger lone Silent Sea smashed into the ship, badly damaging the hole, and causing the lower half to fill with water)

Enricho: (Starts pushing a load of crates around until they are all at one spot and heads back up to the deck, letting a strange black powder fall onto the ground and make a trail)
(( wiiind *^* ))
(( can I join this rp? .-. ))
(I don't know. I wouldn't want you to get overworked with all the other RPs)
(( I'm already overworked waiting for peeps to reply to mah rp's and your other one ,_, and I'm bored as fuck))
Helga: Ugh. So much chaos. No one knows what they're doing. *sighs, drinking the last of her lemonade and switching outfits suitable for water in a snap. She then walks toward the shore and does not stop, surprising everybody by walking on water, directly at the ship the whale had made a hole on. There she spots Enricho while she is patiently settled on the surface of the ocean* Are you gonna blow this thing up, hunter? If so, you're making a mistake.
(Well, we'll just work on the other one on the anime club for now, Erza)
(( I've been waiting for you and Ani to reply to dem x3 ))
(( xD ))
(@Well, I did. No need to worry)
(@COLA, don't worry. That ship was attacked by a larger Silent Sea, so it may have been best if you got off that ship)

Enricho: (See's Macross swim into the ocean and he jumps in after her, after lighting the black powder on fire)
(As the Silent Sea continues to smash the ship, it suddenly explodes, killing every other Silent Sea and the larger one near it, as the float to the top)
(( ._______________________. also Wind can chu reply to da corpse party rp?))
(Okay. Just please stop posting comments on this RP)
(( okie :3 ))
Helga stood there in the explosion, and when the smoke cleared out, there was no sight of her at all. She was underwater where she remained invisible while collecting a few teeth and pieces of fin and tail from the whales.
Enricho: (Swims to shore, barely with any energy left, and uses little of it swimming, since the town is no longer in any danger and arrives on shore, panting heavily) Damn it. This kind of stuff always happens at the worst of times
Enricho: (Lies still on the docks, almost still, listening to Macross getting closer) So, I guess thieves are meant to steal the glory of a hunter as well huh?
Helga suddenly rises from the sea, her legs painted black from the ashes of the ship and a small cut on her cheek. She walks calmly back to shore while carrying some future ingredients for potions. The witch makes the teeth and raw whale flesh in her hands disappear safely somewhere where she could reach it sooner.

Helga: Namia Exum Solvos.. *swings her hands upwards, and her soaking clothes are replaced with a brand new dress and her hair dry as if nothing happened*

She continues her walk on the sand, then stops to gaze down at Enricho.

Helga: Nice to see you again. What a shame you didn't drown. It would've been quite the sight. *glances at Macross* Both of you. *walks off*
last edited over a year ago