windwakerguy430 The Black Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 30, 2016 at 04:12PM
In the Country of Edrain, the towns and land was swept with chaos and destruction. People were filled with hatred and selfishness, attacking and harming others so that they may help themselves. In retaliation to their hateful lifestyle, the Ancient Ones, a race of immortal beings who pass judgement across the world, had decided to bring a deadly disease known as The Black Death, a plague that brought forth monsters. Animals were turned into nightmarish creatures, the dead were brought back to life in many shapes and sizes, and those greedy enough to only care for themselves were turned into demons, witches, or other such monsters. Humanity was left to fend for themselves, damning the Ancient Ones and living to protect themselves. However, a band of hunters have plotted to move across the country of Edrain to help those who need it. They only help in order to aid those who need it, and do so selflessly, in hopes of pleasing the Ancient Ones so that they may bring an end to the curse on Edrain.

Monsters - Each monster is different, and brute force isn’t the only way to defeat them. Strategy and teamwork will also be needed
Cerberus Spawns - Black dogs with red eyes with an eternal hunger that not even human flesh can satisfy, yet still pursue humans due to their hunger driving them mad.

Winged Demons - Humans that have done the worst deeds imaginable, turning their human form into that of a hideous demon that wishes for nothing but the blood of humans.

Deserted - Long forgotten corpses that have grown hateful for their abandonment, with their eyes on the palm of their hands, as their head has become nothing more than one large mouth.

Witches - A witch's appearance depends on their past human self. If they were kind and selfless, they have the appearance of a beautiful woman, but a hateful and greedy witch is ugly and murderous.

Silent Sea - The corpse of a whale long left to rot at the bottom of the sea, now brought back as a vengeful spirit to destroy the ships that pass through it’s ocean.

Berserker - Common criminals and murderers who have been imprisoned in their own mind, unable to grasp human sanity, and have been turned into mad warriors with a lust for fighting.

Gargoyles - Once the stone guardians of large cities, they have been brought to life by the Black Death, and have become the destruction of once mighty towns and the deaths of hundreds.

Flesh Taker - Massive skeletons that have been created from the many bones of their victims. Some are still incomplete, lacking the right amount of bones to complete their massive bodies.

Lich - An undead warlock that have returned as vengeful spirits for their wrongful death. They bring death and destruction, as their bodies carry the Black Death and their magic is as strong as that of an Ancient One.

Corrupted - Zombie like townsfolk that have been corrupted and are in the early stages of turning. They have already become violent and murderous, and no hope remains for them.

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms and has quicker attacks. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on May 20, 2018 at 04:38AM

windwakerguy430 13264 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 5351-5400 of 13264

over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
Franziska: (She stands up and wraps her arms around him) That isn't true, Flynn. You know that I'd never have such emotions toward you. No, the opposite. I'm worried. I'm worried as to how you are feeling
over a year ago Jade_23 said…
Helga frowned when she didn't get a response, and instead, dragged Rosemary out of bed herself with force where she was now forced on her feet.

Helga: See? Now let's get you ready.

Flynn: *doesn't return the hug as he just stares down at her, pulling away after a moment* How I feel? Does that really matter in this situation? I beg to differ.
Franziska: (Steps in front of him) Yes, it does matter, Flynn. As the woman who loves you dearly, it is my life goal to care about how you feel. If you are upset, then I want to help you in anyway I can

Rosemary: Uh, why so early.
Helga sighed, grabbing Rosemary's hand and taking her to the bathroom to help her get ready by splashing some water on her face.

Helga: Mornings are truly beautiful. And plus, we get to eat breakfast in the morning, do you not want that?

Flynn: Yeah, yeah, you've said that already... What you can do to help is... Just don't mention anything, please. That's all I ask.
Franziska: (Clearly looking a bit upset now) But that can't be all I can do to help, Flynn. I want you to be happy. Really happy. If you aren't, how can you expect me to be happy? There has to be more that can be done to help you

Rosemary: (Spits the water out as it gets on her face) Yes, I do. But I at least want to sleep a little longer
Helga: You'll thank me later when we get the freshest of milk today!

Usually, she would've skipped eating breakfast, but she had five children to feed at the moment. And she thought about ordering a nice breakfast plate for Wiezen and her for their anniversary, until she frowned when she realized they were no longer together and he was probably already on his way. The witch sighed and began to comb Rosemary's hair into a french braid, curling the few remaining locks of her hairs behind her small ears. She then placed a kiss on her cheek and began to get ready herself, brushing her black hair. Just because she was green didn't mean she wasn't going to put the effort in looking extra pretty. She wiggled her bra more upwards to emphasize her breasts, and tightened the buttons of her dress to accentuate her curves. The witch later absorbed the red color of the nearby candle and made her own lipstick out of it, gliding it on her green lips and using a few dots to smear it on her cheeks for blush.

Flynn: WELL THERE ISN'T! *he slightly shoved her back, but then retrieved his arms in surprise and regret* ...s-sorry...
Franziska: (Falls down onto the ground, surprised by his reaction. Instead of getting angry, she just started crying) Flynn, something really is upsetting you, yet you won't tell me. Instead you just bottle it up and get more and more angry, even when you don't want to be (Just lies there, covering her eyes as she sobs)
Flynn hesitated before he kneeled down and wrapped his arms around her in a hug, kissing her head as she sat on the ground wit her.

Flynn: I'm sorry, I didn't mean for any of this to happen.. I'm not angry at you, I'd never be angry at you. You're right, I do bottle things up and I need to learn to stop doing so. And I will. Soon..
Franziska: (Still sobbing, she looks at him) Why soon?! Why not now!? Why can't you tell the person you love what's upsetting you!
Flynn: I DONT KNOW, OKAY?! I don't know, I don't know!!! I don't even know what's real or what's not anymore, so bare with me!
Franziska: (Just remains quiet. She turns away from Flynn, tears still rolling down her eyes, and doesn't say another word)
Flynn: Oh, come on! You can't be mad at me for not being able to answer something I don't know!
Franziska: I'm not mad, Flynn. I'm just...... Just worried about you. (Looks at the ground still)
Flynn: Then stop worrying about me! I'm fine! When you start to worry then I begin to as well! And I don't like seeing you crying so stop that! There's no point in it! We've got bigger problems than our personal ones.
Franziska: (Didn't want to respond, and she just remained turned away from him, as tears continued to fall from her eyes)
Flynn: Okay, nope, I'm not taking this crap anymore. *gets on his feet and unexpectedly carries Franziska in his arms* Nah ah, wipe those tears off because we're going outside and people WILL SEE YOU.

After Helga curled her eyelashes, she wrapped a dark blue cloak around herself. She exited the bathroom and squeezed in Zealia's pink fluffy boots on her, then Elijah's and Jr.'s black ones on them. Once she knew they were all ready to go, she sighed and cracked her bones by stretching. Oh how tired she was. All she wanted was a day off, or a massage, or perhaps a manicure. Taking care of five children on her own wasn't easy at all, and the fact that Wiezen wasn't there made it even harder. Helga changed them. Helga fed them. Helga bathed them. Helga dressed them. Helga played with them. And the only thing Wiezen seemed to do was sneak around at night for only a couple of minutes to say goodnight to them and leave. Again. The witch scratched her hair and yawned a bit, but then helped get her triplets all on their feet.

Helga: Alrighty, little ones! Time to eat. Let's get going, and stay next to me! *opens the door*
Franziska: (Looks at the ground, still looking bit upset) I don't feel like going outside right now, Flynn
Flynn groaned before he settled Franziska on the edge of the bed.

Flynn: Well, you're going to have to sooner or later! Listen, I get that you worry about me, and I appreciate it, because I worry about you as well. But as of now, I don't know what's bothering me at the moment. There are many things I can't seem to explain, and I'm sorry about that. *he opens the door* But when I do I'll be sure to tell you right away. Now get ready, I'll be waiting outside. *exits the room and shuts the door, sighing as he leaned against the wall*
Franziska: (Sits on the edge of the bed. She doesn't move for a good while, just looking down at the ground, before she heads outside to where Flynn is)
Flynn's ears perked when he heard the door unlocked and he got up from his sitting position before looking at Franziska.

Flynn: Better?

Meanwhile, Helga had also unlocked her room, and Flynn turned around at the sight of Elijah running out the door and pretending to be some sort of bird until he crashed against the wall. Helga quickly ran out and picked him up, glaring at him for disobeying her yet again, but she checked his head for any injuries.
Franziska: (Nods, though inside, she doesn't feel any better at all) Yes. I'm fine, Flynn
Flynn turned back at Franziska and squinted his eyes slightly at her, then sighed and lifted her chin to place a kiss on her lips. He turned around where he saw Helga chasing Zealia and Jr. to wrap their scarves around them.

Helga noticed that now that her kids could walk, they were more difficult to control, especially for magical infants. Zealia quickly ran off the opposite direction with a bit of supernatural speed, but Flynn was able to catch her just in time and return Zealia to her mother. Helga panted in exhaustion and cleared her throat, smiling awkwardly at Franziska and Flynn as she took back her child and tied the scarf around her.

Helga: ...Good morning, and t-thank you...
Flynn: Don't worry about it...

Helga blinked awkwardly. Should she try to start a conversation like the lady had told her? This was kind of hard. She scooted away for a moment to gain control of her children who were recklessly running around the halls.
Franziska: (Looks over at Helga) Good morning, Helga. How are you this morning
Helga had finally made a decision. She made three child leashes appear out of thin air. One pink, one blue, and the other orange. She quickly tied them around each of her triplets' back where they could no longer escape her sight as long as she held on tight enough. She sighed and looked back.

Helga: U-Umm... How am I? Sort of tired... Exhausted... Lonely... But overall I'm fine. Oh, and little Jacob here is a sweet and quiet little boy. What about you two?

over a year ago -Universe_COLA- said…
From downstairs, there had been a bit of loud talking, then a few minutes of yelling. "WHAT THE HELL DO YOU MEAN THEY'RE NOT HERE?! DOES IT LOOK LIKE I'M IN THE MOOD FOR THIS SHIT?!" A somewhat familiar voice yelled from downstairs. "I DON'T CARE! SLEEPING OR NOT I'LL MARCH STRAIGHT THE HELL UP THERE AND WAKE THEIR ASSES UP LIKE, SURPRISE MOTHERFUCKERS! AND I SWEAR TO GOD--" There a few more seconds of yelling before there was a loud crash, the sound of glass shattering. And then one of the tables were broken in half from the impact of a body crashing through it. "Now that wasn't so hard, was it?" The voice asked the innkeeper before stomping up stairs. "I'm so sick of this shit...every goddamn time and you know what--" It ranted on the entire way up. In a sense to say, I could have been Macross. But it wasn't. But close. Sonni came around the corner and came to a stop. Her clothes were covered in dark smears of crimson and mud. There was few fingers missing on one hand, but were half assed wrapped in some form of cloth. Dark rings were engraved under her eyes as if she hadn't been sleeping, and there was a stitching at her throat from where the curved blade at tore through her flesh when she had sliced through it. "Surprise, surprise. Oh goody, the gang's all here. So, don't I get a good mornin'? I've been nappin' for a while. Now ask yourself, am I pissed off? My answer, very."
last edited over a year ago
Jade_23 commented…
I choked on my noodles. xD over a year ago
-Universe_COLA- commented…
Poor noodles xD They didn't deserve to be choked on and 당신 know it! XD over a year ago
Helga's ears twitched at the familiar voice. At first, she was sure it was Macross, and by the sounds of it, she sounded mad. Which in a way kind of made her want to hide herself back in the room until she was gone. But then her eyebrow furrowed as she looked back to see who it was. For the first few seconds she didn't recognize Sonni at all, but her children did. Elijah sniffed the direction of where Sonni was standing and tried to run after her, but was held back by the leash. That was when he looked at his siblings and gave some sort of nod of understanding. The triplets all began to circle Helga over and over again like a carousel, her body being wrapped with the long leashes until she fell flat on her face, releasing her grasp. The triplets quickly all ran to Sonni and began to sniff her, while Flynn's mouth just remained wide open in surprise at the woman. But then he shook his head and kneeled down to go help Helga.

Helga: *rubs her temples, then growls* ZEALIA, ELIJAH, WIEZEN JR., GET YOUR BUTTS BACK HERE RIGHT NOW!!! I'M COUNTING TO THREE!!!! ONE...

Jr. cringed at his mother's scary voice as he turned around to face her, so did Zealia and Elijah. She had never raised her voice at them, so they quickly ran back to her for they did not want to see what would happen if she reached three.
Franziska: (When Sonni introduced herself, she couldn't believe it herself, and she stood there, eyes wide and mouth agap. It took her a few seconds to shake herself out of her shock and she kneeled down to help Helga out of her bonds)
"Wow, I knew I was pretty electrifying person, but you people seem shocked." Sonni cracked her neck harshly. "So the first thing's first, before we get into anything else, before any of you open your fat mouths about anything, what I want to know is why that mother fucker Alzul is BACK, and why I found myself being drug out of a hole that I must have been comfortably sleeping in?! Second thing, why are they--" She pointed at the children, "On leashes like dogs? Thirdly, why do YOU, look like you're playing pirate? i want answers NOW, in that order, or we're fightin'. Point, blank, with five periods. No if ands or buts, no whys whens or wheres, and not in a few seconds, not later, but NOW!"
Helga: *gasps* Alzul is back?! Oh no... *her ears lowered and her eyes widened* Oh no.. This isn't good at all...
Flynn: Ummm.... My eye sort of like, you know, was um, taken away from me by a um, an evil witch.
Helga: *blinks since she was currently green* BUT NOT FROM ME!
Flynn: Y-yeah, no. Some other witch in the countryside...
Helga: My children learned how to walk and they think they can do whatever they want since Wiezen isn't here. So keeping them on leashes is my best thought. And yes, it is a thing, I'm not an abusive mother!
Flynn: Weeell...
Helga: Emma doesn't count!!! My daughter Emma resurrected Alzul with magic she stole from Lilith... It's a long story... Basically I did something really bad that effected Emma in the past and when I took her in as my own she decided to take revenge from it and ripped my son away from me!!! And we have no idea where they are... *her ears droop even more* And he's all alone... hurt..
"Uhh...who the hell's Lilith?" Sonni blinked. But then she began to laugh. "Your daughter?!" She began to laugh hysterically before coming to a sharp stop. "Well, if that THING was your daughter, then you should know that I punched her in the fucking face. Apparently, she wanted to try and pull the whole Alzul thing from the first time and tried to make me kill my sister. And you guys probably. And I basically told her to go fuck herself because at the moment I'm one hundred and one percent bullshit proof. So... she managed to bite a few fingers off. Some chick with an umbrella came outta no where and basically helped me out. Bandaged up my hands and told me where you douche bags were. And apparently, I'm supposed to be here to smack some sense into you idiots so chins up because I plan on doing it! But, first things first." She removed the bandages from her fingers. "I need these healed if you guys wouldn't mind. Afterwards, I want to know EVERYTHING. And I don't want any one sided bullshit. I want truth. Also....I'm starving and feel like a zombie."
Helga: Lilith is... my sister... Who risked her life and died to help my children... And she offered her magic to Emma and my daughter took advantage of it... and please, if you could... no cussing in front of my children... And a chick with an umbrella? Oh... Oh... So you met Bonnus.. She's Buroa, basically. A more sophisticated and fancy version of her. I'm surprised you didn't recognize her... And at this point I'm not so mad for you hitting my daughter.. I'm sure she deserved it... *sighs* I just wish Weiss is alright... *remains quiet for a few more seconds* I'll fix your fingers and pay for you to get something to eat. Anything you want... Macross will be returning soon anyways. I heard her whistling earlier today..
"I never knew you had a sist--Buroa?! No way! She's freakin hot!..ter than she's already was! Me likey!" Sonni grinned to herself before looking over to Flynn. "I'm probably gonna ask to use your belt again at some point, so I don't want to hear your mouth about it cuz I already made it clear." She rubbed at her eyes. "So, big sis is still up and running eh? That's good to know." She let out a sigh. "And we're all in a crappy situation again. Jeez...do you people ever take a vacation from this shi--stuff...I said stuff. So...where the hell's Wiezen? I can't say it's good to see all of you assheads again if he ain't a part of it. And ass is not a cuss word, just so you know. It's the name of an animal, and another word for butt. Whelp, found a way around that."
Flynn furrowed his eyebrows and rolled his eye at her unnecessary comment. He was definitely not lending his belt again. Meanwhile, when Helga was asked about Wiezen, she just sort of stood there awkwardly with a frown. She finally just shrugged and cleared her throat.

Helga: ..I-I don't know... Perhaps on his way to wherever he's going... He wants time for himself.. Heh, not anything I should be involved in.

The witch settled Jacob down against the wall with her other children and opened a portal where she kept most of her things, pulling out a few bottles to repair Sonni's fingers.
"Knowing him and considering the situation, he's probably out looking for..eh...what's his name again--Weiss, and that other brat...which is actually a grown freakin woman...how the hell--never mind that." Sonni noticed Jacob for the first time and raised an eyebrow. "And I take it that that's another one? Jeez...how many freakin kids are you two even planning on having? And you!" She turned to Flynn and Franziska. "Where the hell's yours? I know you and Franzy are gettin' it on like the end is near behind closed doors...or maybe not. It really depends on your the same asshole that you were the last time I saw ya." She paused for a moment as she recalled the last encounter between the both of them. Her brows furrowed. "And I would most likely punch you in the face right now since I didn't get the chance to before. I guess I can put that behind me, doesn't really matter to me, but don't think I'll be forgettin' anything either." Her attention turned back to Helga. "Anyways, so this basically means that we got two problems, maybe more judging by all the dead animals I've been seein' so far. Or more like what's left of em. But I did manage to get a ear full of somethin' that might be useful. Bad news, yeah, but still useful." She shrugged.
None of them seemed interested in engaging a conversation with Sonni. Not even Helga. They weren't really up to talking at this point, barely paying attention to what she was saying. Helga had pulled out a few ingredients and began to mix a similar potion she had used for Wiezen in the past, and Flynn kneeled down besides her to help her. She mixed them together until a green liquid was formed, but didn't really make any eye contact at the woman.
"Hm...you all are so dull..." Sonni said before sitting down on the floor, noticing that no one was saying anything now. "Well, anyways, it's good that I get to do all the talking for once. It'll be easier for me to just go ahead and say that your daughter is goin around laying eggs everywhere..." She began to talk fast while scratching the back of her head. "From what I was able to get from them, she's also gathering a bunch of people from the graves to build an army. One of them being that fucking brit with the mask that trapped Wiezen me and Macross that one time. Which means we're pretty much screwed if she manages to get all of this stuff together. Soo...can't say I didn't tell yeah anything." She crossed her legs and looked around for a moment. "And this place is a dump."
Helga's head didn't raise at her as she spoke, she simply answered with a "I see.." even with the information given to her. The witch poured the liquid into an empty bottle and shook it, then tipped it over a piece of cloth and dampened it with the potion. Afterwards she didn't say a word as she scooted a bit forward and unwrapped Sonni's bandages, then covered what was left of the fingers with the dampened towel. She left it there and wrapped it around with the same bandages to help soak the potion in even better. Afterwards she cleaned the dirt and blood off Sonni's cheeks and arms with her own dress. She dusted off her hands and began to throw back the materials in the portal, making it disappear. The witch picked back up Jacob and readied the leashes once more.
Enricho: (After taking a few extra hours of sleep, he got up and stepped outside. To his surprise, everyone else was already gathered outside, but the most surprising was that Sonni was alive and well, standing with the group. He was shocked, yet no one could tell with that mask and hood on)
Helga turned back at the door from nearby unlock, but she didn't really expand any fake smile this time.

Helga: Good morning. Fly's down.

She turned around and hid her children's pointy ears and rid their fur from human sight, then began to make her way through the halls with her children.
"Thanks." Sonni pushed herself up from the floor, feeling a tingling feeling go through her hands and arms. "Alrighty then." Her gaze went to Enricho for a moment. "Yo, long time no see. Hopefully you aren't actin' all gloom and silent faced doom like everyone else." She gave a small wave with the hand that had missing fingers before stretched for a moment. "I'm gonna go take a bath or somethin' first. I smell like someone pushed me out the wrong end when I was born. And on top of that I look like crap. So just...sorta poof a little snack to eat up here or somethin'." She said while scooting passed them and opened the door to the room that Flynn and Franziska had left out of. "Ugh...imma have to put back on these clothes until I can get some new ones. Need armor and a weapon. Makes me regret throwin' that key out a little." She said to herself, closing the door behind her as she did so.
Enricho: (He zips his pants back up, then looks at the group) When did Sonni get here? Can someone tell me what's going on?
Flynn looked back at Enricho for a moment but didn't really give him any sign with his face. At this point he didn't like anyone from their group after how they treated him. The only one that hadn't done any damage to his mental state seemed to be Helga, but that was probably only because he hadn't really had a conversation with her. Flynn just frowned at Enricho and turned away for the best, walking off and down the stairs.

Helga saw the disaster Sonni made downstairs and she quickly fixed it up with magic, wiping the inn keeper's memory of anything. She looked out the doors of the inn and opened them, taking a step outside and basking under the sunlight. She exhaled and looked down to her children who kept their distance near their mother as they explored the world now being able to walk.
Enricho: (Sighs) Alright, I see that now isn't the best time. Understood (Remained quiet, like the rest of the group)
Helga began to walk slowly for her kids to keep up with her. She roamed near the flea market where she could get her children something to eat. Her eyes scanned the sliced fruit on the stand, but her ears perked to a crunching sound from below. She saw that Elijah was eating a giant, sugared pretzel from the stand they had passed a few minutes ago. A stolen sugared pretzel. Helga's eyes widened and she leaned downward to tap Elijah on his bottom again, snatching away the pretzel from him. She was about to yell at her son before she noticed the green blotch that had appeared on the corner of his ear. Her eyes widened and she quickly leaned downward, placing two fingers on his ears and murmuring a spell. The blotch disappeared on his skin, and instead, joined her mother's which was disguised. She sighed for a moment, feeding the pretzel to a stray dog that passed nearby them before she leaned down to Elijah and tapped his hands as well for stealing. Elijah licked the sugar off his lips and lowered his ears in guilt as he was pulled from his leash to follow along. Helga didn't really like all her children being out in public. Many turned to look at her for the number of children she had with her. Five children and one mother. Helga groaned before she began to collect a few fruits and vegetables in a bag.
After thoroughly scrubbing herself clean of the thick layer of dirt the plagued her skin, Sonni made sure to clean out and behind her ears, though this was a bit harder to do when she didn't have fingers. But she could feel a burning, and guessed that they were starting to grow back. When she was finished, she wrapped a towel around herself and sighed at the fact that she was going to have to put back on those stinking clothes. But, nonetheless she did so anyways and left it at that, being that she wouldn't have them on for long. She wondered if Macross would have anything that she could put on. With that thought in mind, she shook her hair out some before going on her way.
Helga would've gotten Sonni a nice dress, but she didn't. She knew she would behave exactly like Buroa and throw a tantrum on how her respect will lower if she wore any sort of dress. Besides, Helga wasn't really a big fan of pants, even if it made her butt look even bigger or her curves even curvier with tighter clothing. She felt as if a dress was more simple to use instead of having to put each and every item one by one.

She finished paying the food she had collected and thanked the old women before going to sit on a nearby bench, where she distributed the food amongst her children. She gave an apple to each of her triplets and one for Rosemary. The witch looked down at Jacob and tilted her head at him. What did babies eat? At this age, of course. She then blinked in realization and a small blush came across her face as blinked at Jacob. She inhaled deeply, gathering her motherly courage and unbuttoning her dress a bit where more of her chest was revealed. The witch removed a few blankets that covered Jacob and cradled him closer to her left exposed breast, then began to breastfeed him. It was painful at first, but when she laid back a little she was able to relax herself as she fed a king's child.
Sonni looked around the Inn upon exiting it, furrowing her brow at seeing that everything had seemed to be fixed. The innkeeper didn't seem to recognize who she was either, so she could assume that Helga had done something. She rolled her eyes at that. She pushed through the door and left the inn, her stomach growling for a moment while she started to walk. She walked a little awkward at first, being that she was still getting used to moving again, but got to a comfortable pace not long afterwards. Now where the hell did they run off to... When he stomach had growled again, she furrowed her brow. She practically felt as if she were starving, and that was almost literal. So with that, she decided that what better way to get used to being alive than putting what she knew how to use. She figured that everyone else was doing their own thing, so why couldn't she? With that in mind, she walked around until she found a bunch of stands that were selling fruits and vegetables and roasted foods, sea foods, things of that nature. There were people around. She rubbed her hands together. "Yaaaay...." She grinned.
Meanwhile Flynn was also by the market, waiting for two apple fritters he had ordered fresh out of the oven.

Helga kept her head leaned back a bit with her eyes closed, ignoring the tugging feeling that came from her left breast. But she quickly had to wake up when she saw Jr. trying to dig his way into the ground for whatever reason. Helga pulled him up from the ground, dusting off his small hands as she kept breastfeeding. Meanwhile Zealia tried hunting down a worm that attempted to wiggle its way through her apple, and Helga too had to interfere and pick her up on the bench. Elijah was distracted by a giant butterfly that flew around him. He was able to escape the leash with a simple act of magic, chasing after the butterfly. Helga gasped and quickly got up, chasing after him and picking him up just in time before he was going to be run over by a carriage. The witch sighed of tiredness of all her mischievous children, and the fact that Jacob was sucking the energy out of her. She dragged her feet back to the bench with Elijah and the others and took a seat again, pouting.
Jade_23 commented…
*overwhelmed mama helgy* over a year ago
Sonni had began her simple mischief just as easily as it came to mind, taking things step by step swiftly. I need some clothes...which means I need money... Her eyes scanned around the area carefully. Theeere we are. A small smirk came to her face as she maneuvered through the people, remembering her steps well. She purposefully stepped on the back of someone's shoe, a man with broad shoulders, and nudged him lightly from behind with her hand. As soon as he had went to turn around, she slid off to his left and took the small wool sack of gold from his waist. Though she was a bit sloppy and nowhere as good as her sister was when it came to doing things swift and going unnoticed, she was still good at it in her own ways and one of her edges to it was creating distraction. She took a few coins out for herself and as the man turned back around, she played off a fake stumble and bumped into him after already dropping the sack of gold. "U-uh, excuse me sir, you dropped this." She picked it up and handed it back to him before continuing on her way, snickering. Now for some food...this should be easy. As she went to one of the market stands, she stuck the tip of her foot out and tripped someone who had been approaching it as well, causing them to stumble into it. However, her small action went unnoticed just as she had intended it to. "Oh, are you alright?!" She faked concern while helping the person re-balance themselves, all while sneaking piece of meat swiftly. She went into the slight crowd of people that were going between markets and munched on her reward casually. When her fingers had finally grown back, she reached out and grabbed and apple from someone who was walking passed with a basket full of them, ignoring their reaction to her doing so. She sidestepped a lady who was rushing passed and just continued about her day.
Flynn thanked the man when he received the small box of goods, then paid him the total. He turned around only to see Sonni's actions, and he rolled his eyes in annoyance. He could've easily told the man about the gold, or the other human of the meat, but he didn't. Instead he just groaned and walked past the people, looking for a place to sit until he stumbled upon the witch who constantly tried keeping her children in control. He quickly looked away when he saw she was breastfeeding.

Flynn: S-sorry..
Helga: ..hm? *looks back at him* Oh.. No, don't be. I seriously don't care out everything that has happened. Stare at my boobs all you want, I have nothing to be ashamed about. I'm just sitting back here feeding my children as I witness theft.
Flynn: So you saw it as well?
Helga: Of course I did. She could've simply asked me for money. *shrugs* Is it not written in the human holy book to not steal?
Flynn: It is indeed, but based on her sexuality I doubt she follows it. Not that I don't support it.
Helga: Well, the deed will come around soon for her to repay. *exhales softly as she continues to breastfeed* I want a chocolate cake. And chocolate pudding. And chocolate bars. And chocolate cupcakes. And chocolate ice cream.
Flynn: ...then why don't you get one?
Helga: I only enjoy the ones Wiezen makes... *opens her eyes* But he's not here, now is he? I'm left alone yet again to support our children on my own.
Flynn: Well, he is searching for Weiss.
Helga: Yes... But we should do that together... We should talk about things. We should be a team.. I truly do want to support him, but not like this... I can't keep up with him when I have five children dragging me backwards..
Flynn: Oh...
Helga: Do you know what day it is?
Flynn: Uhh... *shakes his head*
Helga: Our anniversary... I was going to tell him happy anniversary today, but he left already... And I had to burn two 300 coin train tickets... *groans* May I ask, where did you find Jacob?
Flynn: *blinks* u-um... he was abandoned...
Helga: Where exactly?
Flynn: They left him in a dumpster...
Helga: *gasps* What?! How evil human beings are!
Flynn: Yeah.. *his eyes gloom a bit*