늑대인간 Anemone's Battle

moonthunder24 posted on Jan 12, 2012 at 08:12PM
Ok so this is a story im writting let me no if i should continue please excuse any spelling mistakes

"I'm gonna die, I'm gonna die, I'm gonna die, I'm gonna die." i whispered fanticaly. "Shut up." my guardian Diablo growled,"They'll find you."
A voice as sweet as honey cut in,"actually we found you as soon as you left the house."a hand snake out and made a grab for me.
"RUN!!!!" diablo yelled as he pushed me out of harms way,"I'll protect you." I should have run then but i stayed to watch him transform. He convulsed and golden hairs grew aon his arm. soon a large, golden lion stood in his place. Diablo roared a battle cry and leaped at the woman who tried to grab me.theni turned and ran. I didn't get far. A man stepped out in front of me. He bared his teeth and snarled,"Didn't you mother ever tell you not to walk in the forest alone? You might meet the Big Mean Wolf!!!" HE rusheed at me and plunged his hand through my chest and grabbed my heart. I barely had time to restiger the pain before he pulled his hand out. The last thing i saw before i died was the man, looking smug, holding my still beating heart....

늑대인간 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago moonthunder24 said…
smirk
Please post a comment