위 올 롤플레이 RP Brainstorm 포럼

Mutaliation posted on Jun 18, 2013 at 03:58AM
It works so great on the Heroes of Olympus RP club, then why not put one here. Basically this is here for the same reason as the other forum, but this can be for a lot more RPs (maybe). And if this club is not in use for RP brainstorming, then we can just talk or whatever. :P

위 올 롤플레이 161 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 161

over a year ago Mutaliation said…
So, I got an idea for a new RP, but I don't think I'm smart or creative enough to do it :( so I was thinking maybe I can pitch to you guys the ideas, and maybe you'll help me :D
over a year ago Blaze_of_Ares said…
Tell us
Basically it's kind of like a school for aspiring superheroes (even though they are not referred as superheroes in this universe) but things are in a lot different setting.
oh ok, like x-men school but no powers?
not exactly, they have powers, but their not hated by most of society like the mutants, but they're supposed to use they're powers for good as they were given to them by a higher being, the Alpha
oh ok, who are Alphas?
THE Aplha is basically the main god of this world, he created everything that exists, and there are other gods too who cover certain fields, and some of them are loyal to the Alpha and some are not, and some who are loyal are sometime teachers at the school. If you wanna talk about what Alphas are as a group, then they are basically what a student becomes when they graduate the academy, the school works on a sort of ranking system, from Z-A are the least experienced students to the best, and when you pass one rank, the next one will be harder from the last.
cool
Any questions? :)
Powers?
Basically anything (nothing too crazy though) as long as it has like certain levels, like a Rank Z pyrokinetic wouldn't be able to create his own flames until he's gone through the proper training to rank up to Rank Y which means he has learned how to use his power better
So we will be As? I wanna be sorta Wolverine
That first sentence really confuses me.
Will we be the Alphas(As)?
over a year ago Rogue475 said…
I feel left out... Im not into Superheroes. it seems to me that every normal person can become a hero, and the ones who actually have no powers are my favorite, simply because everyone can aspire to be that hero In a sense.
over a year ago Nicolicious said…
^I know how you feel. That's why I love Batman and Moon-knight etc so much.
Ironman.
But you don't have to be a superhero Rogue. It's for aspiring heroes. You do not have to be one. Maybe you power can be like super intelligent or something
over a year ago Spikegilfer1997 said…
What is the conversation?
New RP, school for superheroes (even though they're not technically referred to as that)

And Blaze to answer your question, being an Alpha means you have to literally be the best of the best, the only one above you are the gods, so if you want to jump into the RP immediately as the most powerful, be my guest
Deadpool and Spidey's class of wise-cracks. Done.
This isn't in any universe already created by anyone else.
Fatal-tide and scorpion-boy.
I see so we will be Betas
No, there are only Alphas, anything below is a Z-A ranking
That's what I mean, before Alpha is Beta...nvm lol
The rest of the Greek alphabet is only used on the different names for the gods, in the school the rankings are Z-A, if you complete your training as an A Rank student and do an important job for a god, then you will graduate as an Alpha and live your life.
I'm gonna be a C Rank student cause my name starts with 'C'!
Mine starts with "A" Ha.
You act like an "A"
and besides we should be in the most average which is Rank L-P or H-K, pretty normal stuff but from these ranks you can join higher ranks on missions to get better grades and improve your skills to rank up.
over a year ago Rogue475 said…
I think I might make a Crime RP where the RPer is either a Detective or the Perpitrator, and both chase each other around. what do you all think?
Sounds kind of interesting, anything else to it?
B lol. Maybe we should be like teachers or something?
All the teachers are automatons built by Epsilon, god of intelligence and ingenuity, he's like the vice principal, and he knows all the stats of the students and he gives lessons to them accordingly, though he does occasionally allow student to work on their own terms to determine how well a student is based on an "impromptu study"
Whoa.
What? I have original thoughts sometimes.
cool
Whodunit......
Okay, I'm nipping this idea in the bud, I don't think I can do much with it as an RP, I've put too much thought into it (if that's even possible).

So how about this, guilds of warriors separated simply by what kind of weapon they use, I literally just thought of this so y'all can have more opinion and contribution to the idea :)
Cool
Those kind of Rps don't last long though.
Rp's where real people are against each other don't last long either, nobody wants to lose.
A common enemy we all face then.
Correct.
Any good enemie ideas, because all I can think of is some group of baddies who use human lives to supply the magic for their weapons.
Look up serial killers, alter their methods magically.
Makes it sound to close to Soul Eater. I was thinking more like people who do sacrificial killings then send the souls of the victims into their weapons.
That's one idea.
like what Shadow does
Who?