Warriors (Novel Series) PastelClan

Feathershine posted on Oct 03, 2011 at 08:27PM
(I based the name off of someone on MountainClan)

Leader: Pastelstar: pale colored tortoiseshell she-cat with pastel colored eyes
Deputy: Dreammeadeow:light gray she-cat with purple-blue eyes
Medicine cat:
Warriors
Swiftdance: black-and-white she-cat with long legs and blue eyes
Berrystorm: mottled brown tabby Tom with blue eyes
Apprentice: Featherpaw
Yellowheart: handsome yellow-brown tom with green-yellow eyes
Apprentice: Cinderpaw
Snowspirit: pure white see-cat with black stripes coming from flank and blue eyes
Apprentice: Willowpaw
Breezechaser: a light gray tabby Tom with long legs and blue eyes (mate: Honeyleaf)
Falconflight: a handsome reddish-brown Tom with brilliant green eyes
Apprentice: Seapaw
Lionfang: a muscular golden tom with green eyes
Apprentice: Birchpaw
Brightfall: bright Ginger she-cat with white splotches and yellow eyes
Apprentice: Rainpaw
Lakemist: silver tabby she-cat with green-blue eyes
Apprentices
Rainbowpaw: white calico she-cat with green-blue eyes
Cinderpaw - a fluffy gray she cat with blue eyes
Rainpaw: gray and blue tabby she-cat with blue eyes
Featherpaw: gray and silver tabby she-cat with green eyes
Seapaw: light gray tabby Tom with salty blue eyes and Orangish flecks
Birchpaw: a light brown tabby she-cat with blue eyes
Willowpaw: a pretty silver-gray tabby she-cat with blue eyes
Queens
Twinklepool: white she-cat with gray paws and blue eyes
Honeyleaf: a pretty long furred light brown tabby she-cat
Kits
Tigerkit: a muscular tabby Tom with sea blue-green eyes (Honeyleaf)
Fawnkit: a small light brown she-cat with white paws(Honeyleaf)
Dovekit: a pretty light gray-silver she-cat with dark gray eyes that have intresting speckles in them and has one white paw (Honeyleaf)
Elders

Just put the description, name, and rank!!
Time of year: Leaf-bare
last edited on Oct 23, 2011 at 08:40PM

Warriors (Novel Series) 45 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Feathershine said…
Brightpaw ran up to Lakemist, the tabby she-cat was washing her pelt, but she looked up as her apprentice ran to her. "what are we doing today!" Brightpaw asked. "you are going hunting, I have something I need to do, and don't return back to camp without two or more things, the clans starving!!" commented her mentor. Bright paw ran off to hunt.
over a year ago Bluefire7777 said…
Ill be Pastelstar- pale colored tortiosehell with pastel hazel eyes
Swiftdance- black and white she-cat with long legs and blue eyes
Queen: Twinklepool- white she-cat with grey paws and blue eyes
kits: Rainkit- grey and blue tabby she-cat with blue eyes
Featherkit- grey and silver tabby she-cat with green eyes
Lakemist padded to the clearing and took a turn the frosty breeze made her fur ruffle she sniffed around. "not here" she whispered. And looked around. "Lakemist!" came from a purr from the shadows. Turned to see Her mate from another clan. "Birchheart!" she hissed "you have to be more quiet!". She rubbed her muzzle to the light brown tabby toms muzzle. Then they padded to a secret area and played around. After they left: "i love u" Birchheart meowed. He put his muzzle to her flank. "I love u to, goodbye" meowed Lakemist meowed, then she went back to camp,
Lol there are no toms
But I'm going to add some. Swiftdance is GOING to be Brightpaws mentor while Lakemist is in the nursery. But she dosn't now yet.
*stands in front of lakemist* so wheres your catches? you havent been walking around with other clans have you? -SWiftdance
error!
Lakemist could not believe it, she was expectant with Birchhearts kits. She knew the signs of expectantly. She sat down and licked her flank. She told Birchheart, and they stopped their meets together as mates. Swiftdance was now Brightpaws mentor as she moved to the nursery.
How could I lie to my best friend she thought. "I-I-I I've not seen any clan cats, I'm just expectant, a-and I would like u to be Brightpaws mentor" she meowed.
Brightpaw overheard the conversation. "oh okay, I bet your kits will be cute!" she meowed, then ran off.
there are no toms yet how are you expectant? -Swiftdaance

gtg night!
Bye bye!!
"fine" she whispered "the fathers Birchheart, a tabby tom from LightningClan" she whispered
over a year ago smartone123 said…
(i join,

rainbowpaw-white calico she cat with green blue eyes

Deputy-
dreammeadow-light gray she cat with purple/blue eyes)
last edited over a year ago
I'll add a boy...
Lakemist used Berrystorm, to make the clan believe he was their father
Lakemist hauled herself into the nest. One moon away. She thought. Rainkit and Featherkt were sleeping, their mother Twinklepool was also asleep
*looks at her wide-eyed and worried then cover her mouth with her tail* be quiet! dont let anyone hear you...are you out of your mind girl?! do you want to be kicked out! *hisses in a whisper* -Swiftdance
(me too
yellowhaert-hansome yellow brown tom with green yellow eyes)
Shakes her head "I'm sorry, I fell for him..."-Lakemist
Lakemist felt her flank ripple with pain. She let out a tiny yowl. With a jolt she woke up Twinklepool. She let out a muffled screech as a light gray tabby tom came out. She let out another shriek as a light brown tabby she-cat came out. Her tiny paws churning. One last ripple of pain and a silver-gray tabby came out. Then the pain stopped. She stared down at her kits.
big smile
Seakit
Birchkit
Willowkit
*looks over at her* your all done sweetie good job... *hands her some soaked moss* -Twinklepool
Lakemist takes it and nods her thanks. She was so tired that she could not speak. She lapped the moss so thirstily that she closed her eyes. Then she took a nap
Lakemist wakes up. Seakit was looking at her with wide blue eyes, like his sisters. Pride spread through her chest. If only Birchheart could see them. After she fed them she went off to find him. She ran into him. "Lakemist how are you" he meowed. She touches noses with him. "I'm fine, we have three healthy kits". He purred "what are their names" he meowed. "Seakit, Willowkit, and Birchkit, I named Birchkit after you, she sure dies look like you, while Willowkit is a silver-gray tabby she-cat with blue eyes, and Seakit is a light gray tabby Tom with blue eyes and orangish flecks". He nodded his eyes sparkling. "I wish I could see them" he meowed, "when their apprentices I gaurentee u will see them" she meowed. Then they left each other.
She thought to herself, my kits have their fathers eyes, not her green-blue eyes. Maybe Seakits were more like hers.
Went to visit the kiits. "there really beautiful"-Snowspirit

"I know"-Lakemist

They have their fathers eyes-Sowspirit

Stiffens-Lakemist
*comes in after her* and nods birchkit looks much like his father as well good luck hiding that -Swiftdance

*looks at the new kits* mommy can we play with them? -Rainkit

no dear there to little maybe when they get bigger -Twinklepool
Birchkit scampers from the nest. Ber pelt matched her fathers exactly. The silver markings on her fathers head, exactly the same, and her blue eyes matched his. She was her father in every way. "I wanna be a warrior" she mewed. So much like her father Lakemist thought. She had his ambition to. Willowkit and Seakit scampered to her. "mouse-brain, I'm going to be a better warrior, I'm better then u! I will be leader one day!!" Seakit meowed. Lakemist was taken aback a bit. Seakit was very arrogant, Willowkit looked at them "no! I'm going to be better then u, ur looking at the clans best future warrior!". Lakemist purred "u are all going to be the best warriors". "no, I'm better then both" Seakit growled. Don't like his attitude Lakemist thought. "be respectful Seakit" she soothed, the kit let out a tiny snarl. Lakemist bristled. Here we go...
*snorts* when you get bigger maybe but i can squash you like a bug! -Rainkit

*looks at her sister* be nice -Featherkit
I'll squash you mouse-heart *snarls* I'm tougher then u before the moment you were born idiot!!-Seakit
Seakit, you have to stop being mean-Lakemist
*snarls at his mother* you don't tell me what to do, I'll get u one day-Seakit
*growls into his face* you arrogant weasel, you HAVE to listen to your mother. You mouse-heart, Rainkit was being playful while you actually mean it. Maybe I should ditch you and let two legs pick you off the ground, you need to be better you arrogant weasel-fur!-Lakemist
*snarls*-Seakit
*stares*-Willowkit, and Birchkit
I HATE YOU!! *storms out of the nursery-Seakit
*looks to Twinklepool* was I being to harsh?-Lakemist
*cocks eyebrow* yes a bit although he did deservepunishment no need making him hate you -Twinklepool

*growls* ill show you whos tougher your gonna be deader than crowfood you peice of mouse dung! -Rainkit

*holds her back* -Featherkit

let me at him! let me at him! -Rainkit
*storms into the nursery, and slashes at Rainkits face*-Seakit
*holds back brother*-Willowkit and Birchkit
*watches* okay Seakit..u need a time out, go outside and don't come back until u figured out what uve done-Lakemist
over a year ago Dovemoon said…
Honeyleaf - a pretty long furred light brown tabby she cat ( Queen)

Tigerkit - a muscular tabby tom with sea blue green eyes

Fawnkit- a small light brown she cat with white paws

Dovekit -a pretty light gray silver she cat with dark gray eyes that have intresting speckels in them and has one white paw

Breezechaser - a light gray tabby tom with long legs and blue eyes ( mate: Honeyleaf)

Cinderpaw - a fluffy gray she cat with blue eyes

Falconflight - a handsome red-ish brown tom with brilliant green eyes

Lionfang - a muscular golden tom with green eyes

*snaps* alright that tears it! *rips from her sister grasp and tackles seakit to the ground towering over him she unsheathes her claws and gets ready to claw him when her mother picks her up picks her up and drops her on the ground harshly* -Rainkit

stop it right now missy! you need to control that temper of yours! put your claws in right now and go to bed and think about what you've done you are not to attack your clanmate ever again! *shoves her to the nest* -Twinklepool

but he! ugg nevermind! *growls in frustration and puts her claws away and obidentiently goes into her nest* -Rainkit
*snaps at Rainkit* you piece of fox dung, I hope I can kill u one day-Seakit
*gasps* Seakit, that's awful u cant ju-Willowkit
*gets cut off* unsheathes claws and claws his sisters face leaving a nasty scar-Seakit
*whimpers*-Birchkit
*slashes her face to* weaklings!! I wish we wernt litter mates!-Seakit
*snaps, and drags kit outside* now u listen. U are the most arrogant thing I've ever seen!! U better perk up your attitude or I WLL leave u near the twoleg place u understand!-Lakemist
*growls, bit nods, his eyes blazing*-Seakit
* outside the nursery, shy and nervous * ~Dovekit
(join SlashClan and FreezingClan, on my page, the two new big Fs on comments)
( okay)
ill take you out on that challenge Seakit one day you'll see why you dont play with fire -Rainkit
(can i be one?)
(a kit, u can play Birchkit, I kinda want to be Willowkit, and Seakit. He can just jump off a cliff. I'm going to make him die when he's a warrior. Arrogant to the end)
Stretched and ran outside, six moons old and proud(a lot of time has gone by)-Willowkit
Gets made apprentices-Lakemists kits
smile
Practices moves-Seapaw