월트 디즈니 캐릭터 "Pocahontas" on Blu-Ray in 2012 and "The Little Mermaid" in 3D in 2013!

PrueFever posted on Oct 04, 2011 at 08:11PM
Gran Drex, A fellow memeber from the mexican supervaca.com forum has posted pics from the Mexican "The Lion King" Blu-Ray with an insert advertising Pocahontas on Blu-Ray coming soon, so the rumors of a 2012 special edition were true.

Also, over at BoxOfficeMojo.com, they have listed "The Little Mermaid to be released in 3D on 9/13-2013!
 Gran Drex, A fellow memeber from the mexican supervaca.com 포럼 has 게시됨 pics from the Mexican "Th

월트 디즈니 캐릭터 3 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago PrueFever said…
big smile
Gotta say, I'm definitely excited for "The Little Mermaid" to be released in 3D! ^^

Also, we know that "Lady and the Tramp" and "Cinderella" are next years Diamond Editions to come out on Blu-Ray!
over a year ago Lisia said…
wink
I really love those news! But I don't know if they would do the same in Itlay, maybe not. I would buy the DVD of the little mermaid if they release the DVD in Itlay. I'm excited to see Cinderella!
over a year ago PrueFever said…
big smile
Well, they don't show the Disney Movies in 3D in the Danish Cinemas which I think is a real shame! They only come out on 3D Blu-Ray ;)

I bought "The Lion King" on Blu-Ray last week, and I can't wait for the next Disney Classic to come out on Blu-Ray :D