VRSOF The *Official* VRSOF Thread

smoore23 posted on Sep 20, 2009 at 09:04PM
Please place links to all things that need to be rated in this thread.

----------
Please follow the guidelines!
1) Content submitted to the VRSOF for rating must not have been rated by anyone (unless the person submitting the content has already rated the content before posting the link).

2)Content submitted to the VRSOF must have been posted and unrated for at least one month.

3) Un-credited/un-keyworded content submitted to the VRSOF was either not to be rated or rated low, depending on the preference of the rater.

4) Please, please, please look at content before rating it. Make sure that if you're going to give out 4s and 5s, there is proper keywording and credit.
----------

--Remember, these are just guidelines - ultimately the decision of what to rate and how to rate it is up to you.

--It is perfectly okay to post your own content that needs to be rated, but also, please be on the lookout for content from other users that need to be rated.

--Also, let's try not to be 'medal whores,' okay? This is just a fansite and a virtual medal is not that big of a deal.

--If you want to stay active, I suggest adding this forum to your updates. This way you'll always know when something new is posted. :)

If you have any questions, you can leave a comment in this thread.

Happy rating!
last edited on Sep 27, 2009 at 12:33AM

VRSOF 1627 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 1627

over a year ago chameron4eva said…
yay!!!! Here's mine from the Tiger Woods Wallpapers. Please just rate the ones that are 5 months old, abd ignore the day old ones.
link

I'll look through my spots to see if there are abandoned spots that needs raters.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago smoore23 said…
Rated!

Could you guys rate link submitted by me and link submitted by chel1395? Thanks.

PS - if some of chel's are rated it's because I am rating a few pages right now.
over a year ago McDreamyluva said…
yay new forum!!! xD
rating them now.

link and Chel1395's link rated only by me for the first few pages.

thx
So I did all of Sawyer in Confidence Man, House of the Rising Sun, White Rabbit, The Walkabout, Tabula Rasa, the pilot part 1 and part 2 and The Moth, and did all of chel1395's Because I Said So pics. Also did the Red Jumpsuit screencaps 1-20. I'll do Chel1395's screencaps later.

Meanwhile.....please rate as much Nadal photos as you can. some have been there 6 months or longer. Ignore the newly submitted ones.
link

and my Aragorn and Arwen photos pg 1-3: link

wallpaper: link

icons:
link
Rated all of chameron's and mcdreamyluva's and I'm working on Chel's. :)

link need to be rated (I am rating them now).
over a year ago XNaley_JamesX said…
Okay, it has been a long time since I came on the other forum so I'm gonna take a new start with this one, starting now! :)
over a year ago Sunshine47 said…
Almost done rating everything still need to finish chels screencaps and the Chanel icons :)

I found some Chanel icons submitted by user alecine that haven't been rated.
Pages 3-10 link

And some Band of Brothers icons by me that haven't been rated.
Pages 1-3 link
Rated all of the above.

link submitted by chel1395 need to be rated (3+ months old). I can't rate them now because I'm going to bed, but I should rate them by this weekend.
over a year ago megloveskyle said…
heart
Rated all of the above..anymore??

Ok, so here's some random caps I found with no ratings..
link

link

link (the first 5 images are like 4 hours old the rest are a few months)

Shameless self-promotion..:D
link

link

Thank you..:D
ok, will do megloveskyle's tomorrow.

Meanwhile, please rate all Rafael nadal wallpapers EXCEPT MINE. Been there for six months and a year and no rates. If you see something that's rated, its cause I rated it.

link
over a year ago jlhfan624 said…
I will start rating the above links. Could somebody please rate link. The bottom half of page 5 has been rated by a couple fans before but otherwise, the only ratings were by me.

And link. There's a ton of pages. Page 1-36 are by me and then from that page onward are icons uploaded by other users months ago and only rated by me.
over a year ago loves-oth said…
ooh, we have a new forum?
yass ,i'llsatrt rating!
ok i've rated most of the stuff, but remember guys to read the guidelines!
for example, the buffy screencaps had no keywords or credit.
and mcdreamyluva, your red jumpsuit caps had no credit!
3) Un-credited/un-keyworded content submitted to the VRSOF was either not to be rated or rated low, depending on the preference of the rater.

Reread that please--lovesoth before you comment.
kiss
Finished Adam Lambert! Great icons BTW!

Found some link images only been rated by me! just a few pages..:D
smile
could you guys rate these link for me? thank you.

I'm catching up on all the ratings btw =]
smile
Rated everything up to jlhfan624, will finish rating the rest tomorrow :)

Lion King icons submitted by user kristine95
Pages 15-16
link

Josh & Diane photos submitted by me
Pages 1-12
link
Rated all!! Damn, that took a loooong time! Mcdreamyluva, i finished half of it, I'll finish the other half tomorrow

Could you guys rate these for me please?

Catherine and Grissom Videos: page 1-2 (IGNORE THE 18 DAYS OLD ONES)
link

Photos: pages 1-19 (IGNORE THE 18 DAYS OLD ONES)
link

Icons: pages 1-7
link

Fanart (IGNORE DAYS OLD ONES)
link

Wallpapers pg. 1-3 (IGNORE DAY OLD ONES)
link

And I'll try to find more unrated stuff from other users
ok mdreamyluva, i completed yours! also finished rating sunshine47's requests.

Could you guys rate TheBetaFish's 4 wallpapers? One year, hundreds of views, and I'm the only one who rated.

link
over a year ago tareva1451 said…
big smile
hey peeps... im back, and have to say im loving the new fourm with guidelines at top! so i am devoting today strickly to rating and catching up on this fourm..
cool
ok all caught up i think i rated most all of the posts here, also did some rating at some of the smaller sites im a fan of and found some that need some help in the rating area

1) link ( 6 pages )

2) link
pages 5-14
(pgs 5-9 are mine and i know they have no credit but it was from when i was new to fanpop and didnt know what crediting was lol) (10- 14 not mine - also are good keywords but no credit)

3) link
2 pages

4) link
49 pages worth - some were already rated by one person ( 5 even though no credit) but the rest were rated only by me

5) also the christina ricci icons that jlhfan624 posted still need ratings there are a ton of pages but i got through at least 20 pages
link
also just some questions that i have about the correct way to rate things:

1) is it ok to rate videos a "5" even if they dont have credit saying the name of the youtube user that uploaded the video on youtube? ( for instance if the video is added to fanpop and keyworded great and is relevant to the spot does it have to have a credit such as "blah blah @ youtube"?)

2) also if we go to a link on this fourm and notice that 5
or more people have already gotten to it a rated it ... should we still rate it or is it not nessasry at that point... (just curious b/c i know the purpose is to rate things that dont have many ratings)
Can sombody help me by rating link
They have no ratings in 1-2 month(s).
Thnx
sad
ok, I did all of tareva1451's requests! Seriously, i rated all 48 pages, lol.

also did XNaley_JamesX's icons!

thanks so much for rating by Catherine/grissom stuff, guys!

And not that I'm not grateful, but PLEASE don't rate my stuff that are less than a month old, UNLESS YOU WANT TO. Otherwise, if I haven't requested for it to be rated, please don't. I requested for TheBetaFish's wallpapers in the Roger Federer spot to be rated, NOT MINE. I've been accused of being a medal whore because my stuff was also rated, and I got a medal for that spot... but I'm NOT a medal whore.
Thnx chameron4eva!
But I saw that some of them are rated 4, was it you?
Can I ask why?

Okay, I'll rate some of you guys' stuff.
I think I've got a lot of work 2 do. :)
These are link, they haven't been rated for 2 months.
I'd say rate as many as you want/can.

Rated:
- all 36 pages of the Christina Ricci icons.
- 2 pages Ben & Felicity photo's
I rated some four because even though it was perfect, the credit was "livejournal" instead of the actual artist. But i also did rate some fives.

Need help rating Dean Winchester Wallpapers. Rated by one person in 5-7 months.
link
To answer your question:
1) Yes, I think it's ok to rate that as a 5 since there is no spot dedicated to crediting YouTube users. Plus, it's easy to find out who created the video just by clicking on the video (it will take you to YouTube).

2) It's up to you. I try to rate as much as I can, but if several people have already rated it I might just go look for more recent posts that haven't been rated. It's all up to you though!

EDIT:
Hmmm ok I was answering someone's questions but now her post is gone... so this comment looks really random.
smile
It was me who asked those questions and my post isnt gone it is just on the previous page. But thank you for anwsering me ... it helped.
Ah, ok, I got confused. Thanks :)
Oh, okay.
But that was cause I saved the icons on my computer a long time ago. And when I posted them, I couldn't remember the artist anymore so I thought it didn 't matter much cause I 'm the only one who has posted there since it existed.
Oh well,guess it's my own fault then.
smile
Finished rating everything (at least I hope I didn't skip anything). And smoore thanks for posting that info about crediting videos :)
caught up with everything!
and sorry megsloveskyle, i was just under the impression that we weren't submitting content that was uncredited/unkeyworded, cause it meant that some people might rate it low.

and i can answer your first question, i would say you can rate it five, because all you need to do is double click on the video and it takes you to youtube, where you can see who made it. :)
and i've got some link
and some link <only rated by me
Just a couple of pages that have only been rated by me and are 3 months old. link images by jlhfan

:D
over a year ago Chandlerfan said…
OK, I've rated most of these.

loves-oth, I've rated about 300 of the Disney caps, I'll rate the rest later =] And I'll get right onto Annalyne and Justin images =]
smile
I rated the Disney screencaps (Alice in Wonderland and 101 Dalmations), the Annalynne McCord photos and the Justin Chatwin images.

loves-oth am I missing any more Disney screencaps? I wasn't sure where to stop :)
Ok, so question! Say I find an image at ablog site, but there's no credit as to who really did the image? Do I just say Unknown as image credit, or do I say Not Mine?

slowly catching up with the ratings, did the Annalynne and some jsutin.

And, 9 pages of images not rated for three months!
link

link

link
over a year ago Chandlerfan said…
smile
You could post the link to the site you found it on as the credit. I do that sometimes if I don't know who made it, just so people know where I got it from =]

And I'll go rate those Romance Novels images for ya =]
zzz
rated all requests since last comment... (except disney and annalynne screencaps b/c ran out of time... but will do tommorow)
Rated everything :)

I Found some Lion King icons submitted by user kristine95 that haven't been rated.
Pages 2-5 link
pages 11-13 link

*Edited* Caps got moved
And some Mulder & Scully screencaps submitted by me that haven't been rated.
Pages 160-184 link

Thanks!
smile
ok finished doing all 114 pages of disney screencaps and 30 pages of annalynne screencaps.... also did sunshine47 request for kristine95's lion king icons and his mulder and scully screencaps... all done!
smile
Thanks tareva!
found some link icons submitted years ago by flyleaf and other fans, rated only by me.
over a year ago CSIYiota said…
Rated: Lifehouse Icons, Lion king icons, romance novels images and Justin Chatwin photos...

Found:
link by ForeverEternity (p.8-12)

link by Kaidi (p.12-15)

The only ratings are by me

And some link submitted by me (p. 1-79)

Any ratings will be very appreciated :)
smile
Rated everything since my last post :)
smile
Ive rated all Mcdreamyluva's and CSIYiota's requests.
rated everything, execpt the scully screenaps cause they were only 20 days old.
Sorry loves-oth and everyone else my Mulder & Scully Screencaps got moved again (they keep getting buried) here is the correct link.
page 205-229
link
I'm updating the link just in case, I don't want it to look like I'm posting stuff that isn't a month old because that definitely wasn't my intention.