보컬로이드 Vocaloid rp!~

vocaloid_IA posted on Aug 28, 2012 at 12:25AM
((We have some avalible spaces open for new rpers to join in the vocaloid rp club! If you would like to join follow these steps!
1:Choose a vocaloid/fanloid/engloid/other langauge vocaloid that you would be able to rp well
2:Create an account for it like mine
3:Be active most of the time I know people can be busy but at least bother to get on once in a while
4:Join the club and ask an experienced member what to do and about the rules if you aren't sure
5:Be crazy and have fun!
Vocaloids available-not all since there are kinda a lot: Galaco,
Akikoroid-chan, Mew, Kaito, Yuzuki Yukari, Vy1, Toeto, Tako F-A2 Miki, James-Oliver's bird, CV01 Hatsune Miku, CV02 Kagamine Rin,SONIKA,Clara,Bruno,Gumi whisper, Gumi Sweet,Gumi Adult,Gumi Power,CV03 Luka, Gumi Native,Meiko Append,Kaito Append,Kaito English,Luo Tiyani, Ring Suzune,Hibiki Lui, and more.
UTAUS: Yumi Shizuya-found her on deviantart by the user: StrawberrypopChan, Ruko Yokune, Tei Sukone,Luna Amane,Ritsu Namine-despite his appearence he is a crossdresser, and etc.

So join the community and let's have some ultra crazy fun!))

보컬로이드 3 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago TotalDramaFan60 said…
I'm sorry, can I Just be Rin? I Used my Mom, Dad And My E-mail For three accoounts, and you know, this is the kind of website that doesn't let you use E-mails Twice so, Rin.
Rin:(Walks into a coffee shop) IMMA TIERED
Rin:GIMME COFFEE