비디오 게임 Most Disappointing Games You've Ever Played.

DoctorSpud posted on Mar 06, 2009 at 02:46PM
List the most disappointing games you've ever played.

-Jaws Unleashed
-Sly 3: Honor Among Thieves
-Star Wars Battlefront 1 (lousy controls)
-Fracture

비디오 게임 24 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago BlueBadger said…
Hmm... I don't think pulling off a list like that would be too hard for me, so here it goes. These are some of the most disappointing games I've ever played.

-Spongebob Squarepants: Legend of the Lost Spatula
-Frogger: The Great Quest
-Superman 64
-Tiny Toon Adventures: Plucky's Time Machine
-Shrek: Fairytale Freakdown
-Shrek's Treasure Hunt
-Dexter: Mandark's Lab? (question mark included)
-The Cat in the Hat
-Spyro: Enter the Dragonfly

These are about all the games that I remember playing, but I'm sure that I played a lot more than this. BTW, I was about 5 or 6 when I played most of these.
over a year ago DoctorSpud said…
Say, I forgot all about Frogger: The Quest and Enter the Dragonfly. Those were both very, very pitiful games. Also, I remember playing a couple of Scooby-Doo games when I was younger and didn't even bother finishing them.
OH! Scooby Doo: Night of 100 Frights! Thanks for reminding me about how horrible that game was. I didn't ever beat it either. Frogger: The Great Quest was one of the wierdest games that I have ever played. Sure, the plot was simple enough; you had to rescue a princess from a castle and some evil sorcerer dude, guy, thing. But what really disgust me the most was how Frogger turned into a human at the end of the game... what the ****?! Although that wasn't NEAR as humiliating as when Ripto said "hocus pocus" in Enter the Dragonfly. You know what's sad, though? That game was the first PS2 game that I ever played. :(
Yeah, Night of 100 Frights. That, and another Scooby-Doo game. They were terrible. Also, I hated Enter the Dragonfly for it's long load screens, terrible story, and boring gameplay. And thanks for ruining the end to Frogger, but since I didn't bother finishing the game, I don't care XD
over a year ago rookyboy said…
GTA4, over rated.
over a year ago astroasis said…
tongue
Most licensed character games are a disappointment. Although I think the Barbie and Hamtaro games are good for kids. But otherwise... It's obvious they just expect the character's likeness to sell enough games, so they don't have to bother to, you know, make a decent game. Bogus.

I just installed a Tangram game into my PC today that totally disappointed me. I was expecting a nice little game, but it was more like a freeware game from the 90's. Totally underwhelming.
angry
You know, that actually reminds me of the "55,000 Games in One" PC game that my mom had originally gotten my brother for his Birthday. It wouldn't work on Mac OSX, so I decided to install it on my computer and see if it really has 55,000 games... it does. But most of the games suck VERY HORRIBLY. They're so bad that they make Ninjabread Man look good (and trust me, that game was awful). Plus, most of the games on that disc are exactly the same, with the exception of either a different title, or... no wait. That's the only exception that I can think of.
BTW, astro. Not ALL character licensed games are that bad. The Emperor's New Groove game for the PlayStation is actually one of my all-time favorite PSOne games.
wink
Nintendo= Sucking franchises dry, like I've said before.
over a year ago PrinceKiseki said…
Final Fantasy X
The voice actors were annoying and I didnt care about what was happening. I feel that way about most RPGs from that time but this was a Final Fantasy.
over a year ago God1 said…
monkey
Untold Legends: The Warrior's Code
I only played it once then I gave it to my sister.
over a year ago papa said…
hmmm
Dave Lu just had me try the Watchmen demo on his PS3. That was pretty damned lame.
over a year ago catgirl140 said…
smile
Bloodwake is one! It was so damm BORING! No storyline. WTF!
I would rather play Blinx 2
over a year ago Magica said…
Well, The Suite Life of Zack and Cody, Hannah Montana, and Drake and Josh are probably the worst games I've ever played (GBA and DS) but TV show games usually suck anyway. But the most disappointing game was probably Pokemon Shiny Gold (ordered it off eBay, it's a hacked version of FireRed that's supposed to be like the Johto games) and it wasn't a finished hack. Meaning, I got to this lighthouse that was required to beat the game and it was locked, no way to get in. So... I couldn't beat it and it was extremely disappointing. But now that HG/SS are out I don't really care.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Tamar20 said…
Tomb Raider Legend. D: I loved Jaws Unleashed.
over a year ago Emo_Kill said…
sad
Need for Speed Shift i hated when the car brakes on its own, and i disabled it, and also the turns in that game are hard to slow down on
over a year ago Bond_Of_Fury said…
crying
Jaws Unleashed
Spyro: Enter the Dragonfly
Fallout Las Vegas
DUKE NUKEM FOREVER!!
over a year ago MyronPwnsBella said…
sad
Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel (even though I love the Fallout series) and RoboCop 3.
over a year ago E-rock said…
My sims racing. That game was terrible. I took it back the day i got it!
over a year ago Sasukes_Gurl said…
sad
Spyro: Enter the Dragonfly almost made me want to cry, it was so terrible. In fact, as soon as Insomniac left Spyro to start working on Ratchet and Clank, Spyro just went downhill. NOTHING beats those 3 classics on the ps1 :P
over a year ago 1uPZero said…
Duke Nukem Forever...
over a year ago Allies57 said…
Spider-man 2 video game.
over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
Well, I have a list of disappointing games
Dead Rising 3
Devil May Cry (The one with drak haired Dante)
Resident Evil 6
Halo Wars
Saints Row the Third
Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City
Saints Row 4
Fable Journy
Final Fantasy XIII
All Call of Duty Games from Moder Warfare 1 to Ghost
Battlefield 4
Steel Batallion
Grabbed by the Ghoulies
Perfect Dark Zero
Anything on Xbox Kinect
Mass Effext 3 (Why do people like this game so much. Oh well, opinions)
Super Mario Galaxy 2
Attack of the Movies 3D
Ride to Hell
And, the big one, Banjo Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts (Oh dear god, that was awful)
kiralight22 commented…
i agree with Halo Wars.. and then i'd say personally Fable 3 and {its old school} Pokemon snap (I am one of those peeps that likes M.E.3 tho) over a year ago
over a year ago Button-Mash said…
Even I don't like every game. Here are my personal picks for games that, while I don't mind their existence, I probably won't pick up again.

Dragon Age 2(Worst sequel bait ever)
Dungeons And Dragons: Tactics(No wonder the game was rated so low; I got to this quest where you have to save an NPC from another NPC you're trying to save the first NPC from before the ofther NPC can kill her, and I swear to Celestia, it's impossible unless you get extremely lucky with the Random Number Generator, escpecially when the girl you're trying to save falls below 10HP; from that point, you're flipping every bit you have into a water fountain in the hopes that every attack the enemy tries is a miss. I'd rather play the pen and paper version.)
Alien Syndrome(that level with the spinning platform you have to cross is impossible unless you have your timing EXACTLY right. I never did.
BioShock 1(Only the ending, though, if you executed the Little Sisters for ADAM you need for upgrades)
Pac-Man World 2(Legend of Zelda's obligatory water level is easier than the water level boss of this game)
Test Drive(XBOX version; I was bucking ecstatic when I beat it; it wasn't that great, but that moment when you beat both Clark and the race timer by just under 1/6 of a second will never leave you. Sorry for the spoiler, but none of you are probably gonna play it anyway.)
Fable 3(Worst story of the 3, "evil ruler you overthrow isn't the final boss" cliché, being an evil tyrant is the only way to save everypony unless you've been doing nothing but that Mourningwood Mortar minigame and collecting rent from your shops and houses for a real-life month... *sigh*)
Dead Island: Riptide(seriously? you killed the main group of 4 plus the new guy in a half-sequel of your zombie-killing game? Dead Island 2 better be bucking awesome after this.)
Assassin's Creed 3(The 4th game in the main series is much better. Plus, the bit where you're fighting your father with the envionmental damage areas you have to use needed a LOT more polish; Half the time your environmental counters don't even work.)
Batman: Arkham Origins(Deathstroke, Deathstroke, motherbucking Deathstroke. Plus, the final boss, what I call Super-Bane... THAT'S NOT BANE AT ALL!)
God Of War 2(Not the game itself. That was fun. The exact perfection you need to play the game to completion though, regarding the quality of the disc and disc-reading laser is what disappoints me. Ihave a physical copy of Fuzion Frenzy(photo included) that looks like if was used as a grout smoother and it still functions. And that's for the original Celestia-damn XBOX!)
Dead Space 3(purely for reasons relating to being able to scare me. It didn't. Everything else was at least good.)
The Elder Scrolls 3: Morrowind(The story was half-past inane and the fight with Dagoth Ur was way too easy.)
And finally, Disgaea 2: Dark Hero Days(I had a bad experience with this due to GameFly. The rental copy I got didn't go past the 4th chapter; this was the full game by the way. The UMD decided not to go any further and all attempts to load Chapter 5 failed. My worst gaming experience thus far.)

There you have it.
Screenshot taken with PonyStation Vita. I apologize for the quality of it.
 Even I don't like every game. Here are my personal picks for games that, while I don't mind their exi