빅토리어스 빅토리어스 Biggest 팬 Contest

CatLittleRed posted on Sep 17, 2011 at 10:00AM
The cast of Victorious is having a contest on here to see who there biggest fan is.

To enter:

Write your name

Write the best letter you could ever think of to the Victorious cast

And I (Cat) will show them the letters and they are going to pick 1 of the letters to be the winner. The Victorious cast will make a account each and the winner will get to add them and speak to them everyday there on.

So If you want to win, enter now for your chance to talk to the Victorious cast! Plus, Tori will pick the 2nd winner to be her biggest fan. And make sure you go to TheSlap.com

빅토리어스 13 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago SueLuvsVJ101 said…
Do we send it to you by message? Or just post it?
over a year ago CatLittleRed said…
@SueLuvsVJ101 you just post it.
over a year ago victoriousgirl said…
Name: Chanel
Best Letter: V
@victoriousgirl you have to write a letter. Not a letter from the althabeat. It has to be a actul letter like "Dear Victorous, I love your show" something like that.
over a year ago SueLuvsVJ101 said…
@CatLittleRed-Thanks(:

Hi Cat:) This is my entry to be TORI'S biggest fan.

Susie Reeves

I love Tori, if you can't see from my profile! She's so cool, and I love her music. I think that she is the most talented kid AT HollyWood Arts, and she is WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY more talented that Trina. She is AMAZING♥ She broke the amazing scale. I LOOOOVVVVVEEEEEEEEEE her, and I want her to know that. Tori, YOU ROCKKKKKKKK! I LOVE YOU! PLEASE, PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESE, Pick me! I love you sooooooooooo much! Your awesome! I would break my laptop if I tried to tell all the reasons whyXD Your awesome! I LOVE YOU! ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
~Susie Reeves, your #1 fan♥
last edited over a year ago
smile
Ok since SueLuvsVJ101 only entered, she wins the contest and is Tori's biggest fan! Congratulations Susie! :)
over a year ago nevenkastar said…
heart
Ok my names is Nena!

Here is my Latter, I love Cat!!!

Hey Cat, I love you soooo much, your the funniest person that I know!! I love your crazy hair, I waish I had red hair.....I love your style and how you sing!! Like an angel!! Your so cool, cute and funny!!! Cat you rock!!!!! I LOVE YOUUU!!!♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥­♥♥♥­♥♥♥­♥♥♥­♥♥♥­♥♥♥­♥♥♥­♥♥♥­♥♥♥­♥♥♥­♥♥♥­♥♥♥­♥♥♥­♥♥♥­♥♥♥­♥♥♥­♥♥♥­♥♥♥­♥♥♥­♥♥♥­♥♥♥­
I hope I didn't came late!! <33
over a year ago Ariala said…
I luv andre cos he's funny and cute,i love all d victorious actors,dey are so awesome.tori is my role model,i luv u guys.
over a year ago bigbanna said…
heart
@catlittlered
im doing this for u aka cats biggest fan
Holly

dear victorious cast,
I luv cat because she is funny bubbly luvs candy like me and since the first victorious i have luv cat she will always be my fav my fav thing cat as said is walking on the cat walk i think im her number one fan because i have lots of poster of victorious and cat and ariana i watch every victorious if im at school i would record it she will always rock and be my fave

your sincerly
hollyx
over a year ago waltandr439 said…
Cat i love you
over a year ago waltandr439 said…
I love your tv show and the cast you guys are awsome ya way to be!!1 . I love to sing and play guitar ya
over a year ago Torivega121 said…
morgan best cast
over a year ago sj_lover_20 said…
heart
I'm Mary Dacara

I Like Cat Why?

Because She Have a Beautiful Voice and Good At Remaking A Song Like Grenade I Like It And Shes Funny

Dear Victorious Cast,

I Like Ur Show I Like It U Make My day Happy!!!
I LOVE VICTORIOUS!! <3 ^_^!!!