봉고차, 반 Morrison Ignore Australia

Lipstick44 posted on Mar 07, 2015 at 06:49AM
My friends in Australia keep saying they want the great man to come down under. But why should he? It's a cultural desert. Sure the people are richer than Americans and Brits but it's too damn far away. van is getting on now and such a trip is simply beyond him. Stop whining and just celebrate your uninteresting culture.

봉고차, 반 Morrison 8 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Nosey45 said…
Is Straya all that bad? Sure it has a growing Muslim population but not quite the Islamic Republic status that France and Belgium now enjoy. Sure people are rich but there's no tipping and they have generous working conditions. But culturally it's a backwater. Footy is more important than ballet. Hey, does everyone think Islam ruins everything in a society? My beautiful Britain is being spoiled by these primitives. These girls are British too. Muslim doctors stop mutilating our girls.
over a year ago petitejunkie85 said…
I don't care where Van/Vince goes next. He's doing great with all the "Great Deception" stuff. So that's what he meant. Genius takes many forms.
over a year ago Tab_Hunter said…
I think Australia isn't that well known. A minor country except for the mineral wealth.
over a year ago Lipstick44 said…
I thought I would have provoked more comment from Aussies! I started this forum thread but it's not so popular!
over a year ago Marcus_Jend said…
I went there and thought it was boring and the people thought the government should be charge of everything. Boring sheep.
over a year ago Lars_Vorster said…
I'm from Europe and we like everything controlled by government. We like to do our thinking in bars and let government take of the rest. But they make mistake bringing in too many unskilled crazy muslims.
over a year ago Horse_Sire said…
Australia is small potatoes. Great place to live I've heard but too boring. They don't make anything!
over a year ago Gene_McNeally said…
Nebraska is where it's at. Come to here Mr Morrison. I want to hear your silky voice and possibly give you a man hug.