Vampire Academy Spirit Bound - *Potential Spoiler*

niikkii__xx posted on May 30, 2010 at 06:35PM
So like who do you reakon Eric Dragomir's [Lissa's father's] illegitimate child is?

I read somewhere someone's theory was it's Jill because when Rose was helping Jill and her mother carry stuff to the car when school was over for the year, Jill's mother mentioned she was a dancer and the guy in the club at Las Vegas that Adrian and Rose spoke to mentioned Liss's father Eric enjoyed watching the dancer, possibly implying more than watch. I don't know but it's made me start thinking..

Vampire Academy 4 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago forksandspoons said…
idk but i think that could be it and then i was also thinking that maybe lissa could be related to like someone that she is like good friends w/
over a year ago niikkii__xx said…
Possibly, but I think it's a character we already know. Maybe not someone who is close to Lissa but someone she's distant friends with.. imagine it's Adrian or someone like that but WOAH!
over a year ago black_iris said…
If you think he or she is already introduced in the series, you have to think of someone who doesn't know who their father is.
over a year ago ozeraforreal said…
big smile
i thin k lissa is related to jill or adrian jill makes a lot of since but maybe adrian is because isent it siupposed to be a boy .adrian is a spirit user his dad is a jerk maybe she cheeted on him with lissas dad but jill makes alot more since