Vampire Academy Whats your favourite bit in spirit bound?

Mrs_Ashford posted on May 20, 2010 at 04:09PM
Whats your favourite bit? obs may contain spoilers

Vampire Academy 10 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago ATornRose said…
I have quite a few, but I think that my most favorite part was when Dimitri's actions totally contridicted his words. The entire time after his change he was telling Rose that his feelings changed. Yet, in the cafe when the guardians came to arrest her, he was willing to fight for her and wouldn't let her join the fray, because he didn't want her getting hurt.

I also enjoyed watching Lissa and Christian go from pretending like they don't care to being all over each other again. I liked that it didn't happen right away in the beginning, or even as soon as they faced a new death situation together. It took the proper amount of time with just the right emotions. I really liked that.
over a year ago niikkii__xx said…
I like the part where Dimitri defends Rose against the other guardians. I also like the end after Abe represents Rose at the hearing and they're going to take her back to her cell and she looks over to where Lissa && Adrian were sitting and she notices Dimitri behind them. 'He would fight his way to me through this courtroom and do everything in his power to rescue me from it'.
over a year ago Babygirl92 said…
I have to say I loved the ending, where Rose and Dimitri are like fending off the Guardians. Rose had her turn for a few seconds, then Dimitri goes to and completely kicks ass for Rose. I mean, damn. I'm mostly glad he's not trying to say he hates her, and that proved it wasn't true. What she seen in his eye prvoed it was a lie. Though I actually didn't believe it, but duh, why would I? Lol.
Though I really hate the damn love triangle. I really hate when people do that. It's just so friggin' annoying.
over a year ago Arielka said…
smile
Well, I really enjoy the book. I laughted a lot!! XD
Love the parts when Adrian were with Rose. The way he's so crazy but at the sme time so sweet. The dinner with his parents!!
I loved too, the way Tatiana was with Rose (I mean she used to be a bitch but in this book she really changed).
And of course, love the part when Dimitri fight the guardians for Rose.

It's so weird cause I really love Adrian but at the same time love Dimitri!! God, I'm really mess up! lol
Lol, I don't think that makes you messed up. Lol, Mead wants us part of the Triangle, to love Adrian and Dimitri both so that it's hard to decide which one we perfer. Ya know.
over a year ago niikkii__xx said…
Love triangle or not its still, and always will be, Dimitri<3
Haha, well of course, Dimka all the friggin' way.
over a year ago Belikovs_Girl said…
heart
I know this has been said many times, but definitely the part where Dimitri defends Rose!! I went back and read that over and over! (Of course I loved it all!)

<3 Dimka!!
over a year ago DaniKatZ said…
big smile
When Dimitri protects Rose when they want to take her away. I felt really good after that because it proved after everything that Dimitri LOVES Rose! He will never change what he felt before. And it showed that he WAS lying!!
over a year ago desgrace said…
smile
when they are in the hotel room and cant stand being apart and finally make love the way it should have been in shadow kissed. he was there in the morning.