Vampire Academy Learning Russian..here's a link to teach 당신 the basics of russian w/ audio tutorials 의해 Dimitri Paranyushkin

mariecline26 posted on Feb 12, 2010 at 04:38PM
tried to look up russian swear words and greetings boy was it hard to comprehend even pronounced it..there accent is quite thick to follow. Anyways so much for being multilingual i think i'll back off w/ russian and let the professionals (dimka) convey it. I like listening to them too.

Oh here's the site where you can download the audio tutorial of how to speak russian one of the tutors is dimitri paranyushkin he's the one teaching russian swear words hehee i find it really cute..(imagining dimitri belikov saying it) he sounds cute too check it out! YOu'll find it appealing!

link

Vampire Academy 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago mariecline26 said…
cool
the site also includes guide to travel russia..like to moscow, st.petersburg, novgorod, golden ring, and trans-siberian..and so much more..it has a talk lounge where u can chat w/ some users online.. they can teach you russian and make friends w/ some of them they want to learn english as well..have fun!