Vampire Academy Whose 읽기 the series before Blood Promise release???

dawrn_awaits posted on Aug 20, 2009 at 11:03AM
With four days to go with the fast approaching book realease of Blood Promise, I was wondering if anyone was re-reading the series before getting their hands on Blood Promise. I know I sure am. I think sometimes it refreshes our minds on the storyline and gives us a chance to re-think some parts of the series and have some therory behind why different things are going on in the books before heading out to the shops next Tuesday (for Australia) and buying the next installment, and then waiting another year or so for Spirit Bound.

Anywhoo tells us what you think as always, we love the feedback :D

Vampire Academy 4 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago mariabk said…
I did, just to have almost every little detail fresh in my brain XD
over a year ago vampiressJazz said…
it's released in under 5 days
over a year ago dawrn_awaits said…
i think i went by nights my bad
over a year ago mariecline26 said…
heart
I know im guilty for reading the book 5-6 time already..actually im reading it again just now..hehee (blushing)! I so cant wait for Spirit bound i want to know what's going to happen next..i have alot of theories one that rose may fall inlove w/ adrian too just like dimitri (love triangle thing) and then in the future adrian will be troubled to heal dimitri and bound him to be his shadowkissed since lissa cant bound w/ another one it's wont be healthy for her so i think that dimitri is going to be healed and then he'll be force to be bounded to adrian and he'll feel what adrian is feeling and he'll probably let adrian and rose together bec. he owe his life to adrain smething like that but in the end adrian will be force to give up rose bec. he loves her so much he'd rather have her happy w/ D that to have him and know she doesnt have her heart something like that..wow im so obsessed...