Vampire Academy Rose Ending Up With Someone Else..

love_VA posted on Jun 08, 2009 at 03:04AM
wat do u guys think if rose ending up with adrian.. ?????

Vampire Academy 36 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago love_VA said…
kiss
well i guess.. it would be awesome cause adrian.. is RICH ..
over a year ago pixie09 said…
big smile
i liked adrians character .. but dimitri HAS to end up with rose !!!!! D: .. coz they are like just awesome together :D .. i dont think rose would go with anyone else now anyways ... :S idk :p
cool
lol . that's wat i think too .. but adrian has money
over a year ago forbiddenLURVE said…
but money doesn't bring happiness :(
mischievous
ahh .. well u can always cheat on the person take his money and she can go off to dimitri .. so they'll live happily ever after.. lol
lol.. that's mean though :D
angelic
lol.. i know .. well no one said love easy..
yeahh... but at least Adrian really loves her. But if she ends up with adrian, wouldn't she be his guardian?? I don't really want that coz i want her to be Lissa's guardian.
monkey
lol...
big smile
yea i recon that rose and lissa will get back together as lil guardian pals .. and dimitri will be fine and they will all live happily ever after :p ... ok maybe this is just what i want to happen ... all the same ...
crying
lol.. there are no happy endings.... :)
over a year ago aishwarya_roza said…
worried
no..dimitri and rose are like two halves of a whole....how can rose end up with someone else???...and of course adrian loves her...but even then love doesnot work in one way...just like it happened in case of Mason...in the end i want Dimitri and Rose to be together, no matter what.....they are really a match made in Heaven or somewhere......but still i dont know if that is possible...but this is something what i wish to happen... let's see...
last edited over a year ago
lol.. i like wat ur saying
worried
thanks...but i am having some strange feelings that blood promise will have something in it that none of us is expecting(i mean about dimitri)..and i don't really think that Mason lied(i wish he did)....neways,i have heard that in blood promise rose meets a girl on her way on the mission to hunt dimitri...somebody is saying that may be that girl will become adrian's love interest later....
mischievous
i really wanna read it now.lol i always wanted read. but i wanted to read really bad now..... i'm gonna kill someone .. its already out is usa.
surprise
its already out in the usa ??????????? how can that beee ???? D:
surprise
is it so???i didn't know that...it is offically announced to be out in market on 25th august...
tongue
people r saying it.. i've heard it from
heaps of people at me school..

they probably lie if its not out..

booo them
i'm pretty sure it isn't because Richelle Mead's website even says that it'll be out on the 25th Aug. Australians get it one day ;later because our time zone's a little faster than theirs.
mischievous
i don't think its out...i searched every possible website and even mininova....i didnot get the slightest hint anywhere...though i cannot wait for the first chapter...
mee nethier.. i have read every single fanfiction ever made on blood promise.. and i only have one favourtie.. in which at the end dimtri's all normal and everyone knws bout his and rose .. love and at the end he asks rose to marry him.. awwwwwww.. :)
big smile
i want dimitri to live, i swear ill cry if he dies coz i recon that if he dies, then rose will too ... maybe lissa dies :p lol
over a year ago polishgurl69 said…
heart
u no i have dis idea...
if the whole rose dimitri thing goes back 2 normal i always thought dat rose can b lissa's guardian and dimitri can b christian's, seeing as though that whole thing that they can't both guard lisa. As for Dimitri living, if he gets killed as a strigoi wat happens if Lisa brings him back 2 life?
worried
yup...i also thought about the same thing...but there is a strong possiblity that Mason lied though i don't think he did...but what if Dimitri is still alive and that annoying blond strigoi is keeping Dimitri as a bait to distract rose to get lissa to finish off the last Dragomir???and about Dimitri getting killed as a strigoi and being resurrected,i mean even if that be possible,will he be able to get back to what he was previously???will he be able to serve as a badass guardian anymore???i mean being one of them for a certain time and experiencing what they are like,will it be possible for him to kill the strigoi without any hesitation anymore???
I LOVE VAMPIRE ACADEMY.... .

I LOVE DIMITRI
mischievous
ME TOO.....VAMPIRE ACADEMY ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!
blush
wat do u guys think if zoey ended up with eddie castile..??
over a year ago Arielka said…
wink
I love Adrian... he´s hot, rich and have that awesome personality........ I totally love Dimitri but if something happen and he can´t be with Rose.. Adrian is perfect!!!
heart
completey agreeddddddd
over a year ago jesska-xox- said…
Adrian is the best!! rose will be lucky to deserve him..
he should get a chance. it didnt work with dimitri and she needs to get over him.
Adrian loves her no matter what and rose takes that for granted.
over a year ago mariecline26 said…
heart
I wouldn't care Adrian is a good guy..Rose deserves to be someone like him who adores here like Adrian!
heart
the thing is that whatever happened to dimitri was not his fault...he was turned against his will...before that he used to love rose way more than anyone else...and ofcourse in a divine way...adrian loves rose,he cares for rose....so did old dimitri(way much more)
...so,if they can bring the old dimitri back to life,then i think rose and dimitri should be together forever...there can't be any other match...though i really really like Adrian.....but that's all....i can't think of anyone other than dimitri to be with rose....
My perdiction that something tragic it goin to happen a rose nd Dimitri would die!!! I know it's sad but it's just one the thing can happen
over a year ago Luv_Rob_4ever said…
heart
I don't like that idea sure adrian is sweet but he is totally jst friend material and Dimitri was meant to be with rose
over a year ago mariecline26 said…
smile
yes dimitri was meant for rose..i agree w/ luv_rob_4ever!
over a year ago black_iris said…
I can't imagine Rose ending up with anyone else but Dimitri.