A PANDEMIC HAS BROKEN OUT Twilight Fever!
The original virus was appears to have originated from a 인기 series of 책 called “The Twilight Series”. Carriers of the virus have been passing on their 사랑 of the 책 but on hearing of the forthcoming movie adaptation the strain has reached epic global proportions.
Sufferers can quickly be identified by
· A glazed look in their eyes
· An inability to control their 심장 beat
· A twilight book close at hand
· Quietly mumbling 인용구 to themselves and smiling
· Checking 팬팝 daily for updates
Similar ailments, that have quite common symptoms, and often go hand in hand with this fever are
- will peer, 심장 thumping, inside silver Volvos and look disappointed when they find their neighbour looking back
– will display affinity for canines and all things scruffy and adorable
– will wish to switch lives with the wonderful Bella
· Stephanie Syndrome
– will spout facts about the author that sometimes she may not know about herself
· Forks Fever
– will express frequent desires to 옮기기 to Washington State
· Vampire Virus
– will be interested in all things toothy
There is no known cure for the fever but patients are usually fully functional in society with regular doses of sufficient reading, 백일몽 and access to Fanpop.
당신 have been warned!! PS It is this writer's opinion that this whole fever shenanigan doesn't sound so bad. Twilight Daily hooray!
Written for fun
Thanks for Reading