• Rosalie only wanted to have pretty babies, and "a husband to 키스 her when he came home." She wanted to have a happy ending. Even now it doesn't seem like much to have asked for.
• Carlisle became separated from his father, because of what he had become. Now, he's a very successful doctor, who saves lives each and every day. He's very compassionate.
• Esme was abused and mistreated 의해 her human husband. When she discovered she was pregnant she was happy. When her newborn baby died a few days later, Esme, entirely consumed 의해 grief, jumped off a cliff, only to be saved 의해 Carlisle, who married her.
• Edward. He had no desire to become a vampire. When he was dying of the Spanish Influenza he was changed 의해 Carlisle at his mother's request. Horrified, he rebelled against Carlisle and Esme. Edward killed Esme's husband and other evildoers during this period. Even now, he feels regret and remorse for what he did.
• Jasper. He joined the confederate army during the1800s. It was in Mexico when he was changed 의해 Maria, a woman who created 뱀파이어 to gain 더 많이 territory and power. He only wanted to help her. Fooled 의해 Maria's beauty and "love" for him, he killed many other vampires, who were of no use to Maria.
• Alice. Since she,unlike the rest of the Cullens has no memory of her human life, 또는 transformation, she can't remember anything, but her full name. Born in 1901, Mary Alice Brandon was sent to an asylum at an early age when her family discovered she had visions of the future, while human. Inside of the asylum, Alice was changed, 의해 an unknown staff member because she was being pursued 의해 James, a vampire tracker who many years later,would hunt Bella, Alice's sister-in-law and Edward's wife.
I believe the vampire, 또는 in this case, vampires, with the most tragic pasts are Alec and Jane. I mean, the town tried to burn them, when they were 12 또는 13, at stake, for being witches, when they just had super abilities that would make them the 2 most powerful 뱀파이어 in the entire world!