트와일라잇 영화 질문

Carixa posted on Dec 30, 2008 at 08:46PM
Does anyone know, where I can free download Twilight movie?

트와일라잇 영화 3 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago angeljayne said…
hey - all you need to do is first downloand utorrent
link

then you just need to find a good torrent source and download from there.

usually these are avi files and you can watch them on your computer - but pending on what software you have you can convert the file and burn onto a dvd and watch on TV...which is awesome.

its just a matter of finding a good torrent!

here is a link for a great torrent
link)

this is the best copy Ive come across so far. pretty good quality. only a couple of seconds missing from the kissing scene but best resolution by far for a copy!! really good!

If you want to watch the movie online - there are heaps of places where you can watch it -
one of my faves is www.watch-movies.net
here is a link
link

pick one that has thumbs up (you will see when you go onto the site)
some sources are Youku which is free - but if you choose a source by megavideo you will need to register with them to watch it all at once - it cuts out after 80mins and you can watch the rest the next day....doesnt cost much to register with megavideo though..

hope this all helps!
anonther great site is OV Guide
link

you just type in your search and it brings up heaps and heaps of sources/websites where you can watch! Twilight is on their most searched list - its been there for ages!!! people are watching it online all day everyday!!
its a good site for finding your fave TV show eps too!

Hope everyone has pre-ordered their Twilight 2 disc special edition from Amazon! I know I have!
hmmm I hope the term 'special edition' means possible extended version of the film....
Im dying to see the 12 deleted scenes!