트와일라잇 영화 What happened?

Topaz posted on Nov 22, 2008 at 02:13PM
Okay watched the movie twice now. I can't imagine what they were thinking with the school kids (Jessica, Mike, Eric, etc...) not only can they all not act they looked like they were all stuck in the eighties and all had goofy lines. I liked all of the vampires, they did a really good job. The biggest problem I have is Bella I think that they could have picked anyone else to do a better job. I'm feel that my judgement is off a litte because after watching a few of her interviews before the movie, I already didn't like her. She is pompous and arogant, especially for being in the lime light for so very little time. I read an article in Life & Style where the two were supposed to have this chemistry together. Well, I and everyone who watched the interviews and the movie thought that was all wrong. She seems to be bored with even him. She can't act and has no personality. I also know that in the book she is supposed to look average, but they still could have picked someone that looks better than that. Another thing that got me was why the B movie budget look. The movie timeline, well I wish the movie could have been closer to the book.

Okay, for the Robert Pattinson, he did a good job I think. I have read what everyone is saying about his acting. You know it doesn't help when your co-actor and you have no chemistry and she can't act.
last edited on Nov 22, 2008 at 02:28PM

트와일라잇 영화 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Epic_Twilighter said…
I agree with you. She was horrible for bella. Like at the beggining when she was 'thinking' everything I was thinking 'wow her voice is all wrong and she pretty much sucks'

The school kids were so strange, and mike was pretty hot... I dont think he was meant to be.

Onto Edward, I think he did very good. I think all the girls were being to hard on him because Stephenie Meyer painted her picture of Edward as the most perfect person ever. But you guys have to admit, he did really well. It would be hard to live up to us fan girls expectations, I think he was the best person they could cast as Edward. He reminds me the most of him, plus unlike the bella actor hes been in a movie before!