트와일라잇 영화 Bellas Lullaby

Curlytop_ posted on Nov 04, 2008 at 05:44PM
Is it just me or is Bella's lullaby really, really short? I just listened to it on the soundtrack and I was shocked when it ended. Does anyone else think its very short?

트와일라잇 영화 7 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Seleh said…
I don't really know, haven't heard it. I know the lullaby is just supposed to be a piano song and what not, but umm.. Some band called... The Mitch Hansen Band, I think.. Well they did a whole CD dedicated to Twilight, and they did Bella's Lullaby, and even though it's not what it's supposed to be, I friggin loved it. The words were so perfect. You should check it out!
over a year ago i-heart-edward said…
i think that in the soundtrack for twilight... the actual song was edited because the actual song is like 4 minutes or something but the actual song is called clair de lune but debussy
over a year ago spivian said…
I don't think Clair de Lune is Bella's lullaby, I think it was just uncommon music that they both happened to like, something they could bond over. Bella's lullaby was written by Edward.
over a year ago drgroz said…
Bella's lullaby was written by Carter Burwell. It was written especially for the movie. Robert wrote a lullaby, too, but they decided to use Carter's instead. But Robert played in on the piano in the movie. Claire de Lune is a separate song and that song ends in the movie before Bella's lullaby starts.
over a year ago sinai114 said…
well i have the soundtrack.and yes its short.!!=S but anyways. there are like tons of suppossedly songs called bellas lullaby..and the shortest one which is like 2 min or something...is the original
over a year ago woahxxx said…
I also thought it was very short. Im not positive but I thought Bella's Lullaby was not the orignial. The original composer was Yiruma and the song was called River flows in you. However they didn't use it. I liked the Yiruma verson better.
over a year ago Moneik said…
sunny
OMG it was really annoying when everyone was saying Yiruma composed bella's lullaby!
tbh, i think River Flows In You was a little too sad for it to be Bella's Lullaby.

And aren't lullaby's suppose to be short?