트와일라잇 영화 Girls 책 and guy 책

jackie5starr posted on Apr 26, 2008 at 05:44AM
Why is Twilight considered a "girl book"?

트와일라잇 영화 7 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago jackie5starr said…
I think the romance and luvy duvy stuff makes the book extremely girly i guess but i rlly dont think books should b discriminated this way its lik prejudisim and i luv to read sum bks others consider..."guy books"
over a year ago funnyshawna said…
i think tht it is the romance and stuf that makes twilight a girl book but i think guys read them too. and i also read "guy" books.
over a year ago jacob4ever57 said…
Idk y it's considered a girl book i just think it's because girls don't think guys would want to read all of the romance stuff.
over a year ago BritKeyser said…
I have heard it be called a girl book, but I don't think it matters. I've talked to guys that liked Twilight as much as I did.
over a year ago emma-jeff said…
I think it's both, it's got all the mushy lovey duvy stuff for the girls and then all the action, blood and gore for the guys :)
over a year ago EdwardJ said…
I callenge any open minded guy to read twilight with out finding something in it for themselves and as they read the whole saga it only gets better I am a male and I am obsessed with the twilight books have read all four of them twice since breaking dawn came out and Im dreaming of the day that ill be able to have the movie box set on the self next to them
over a year ago jem_ said…
Probably because it's a romance, and is all about true love and guys think it's corny or something. Or it could be that we understand Bella perspective better because we are (or were) once teenagers girls..But I would have thought they would like to see into how a girl thinks... Or maybe it's because their guy friends would make fun of them if they found out they did read it.
But alot of guys do read it, And I think they should. A awesome book is a awesome book, it shouldn't have gender stereo typing. Everyone should be able to read whatever they like.
last edited over a year ago