토탈 드라마 아일랜드 Total Drama Island (Extra Drama edition and LOVE)

LenaWelberg posted on Oct 13, 2013 at 12:44AM
Lena: This island is sorta nice I guess.
 Lena: This island is sorta nice I guess.

토탈 드라마 아일랜드 540 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 201-250 of 540

over a year ago Frankiestein65 said…
Nessa: Thanks
over a year ago Tdinoahiscute4 said…
Sami- No problem!
Nessa: (smiles)
over a year ago theholypancake said…
Matt: Awesome I am almost relieved, I am Matt this is.... part of... Chris' dinner and you are?
over a year ago LenaWelberg said…
Lena: Nessa who is Matt talking to
over a year ago LDShawdowLady said…
Lizzie: I'm Lizzie and who are you :)
Nessa: (shrugs) Never seen 'er in me 'ole life!
Matt: Well hey Lizzie I'm Matt, we are making Chris some munchies do you want to help?
Sami- *starts helping Nessa*
over a year ago Unicorns123 said…
(I'll be Serenity)
Serenity: (Is new to the island) (in the confessional) Even though I'm new to this thing, I've watched the show, and these people seem gullible enough to just hand me the million. It's called the Crush Effect. Work Together now, crush each other later.
Sami- IVY- CHAN!
Ivy- Hai? *holding a knife*
Serenity: (walks over to them) Um hi... I just stumbled in here and- (gets cut off by Poppy)
Poppy: Hold it, Pop N' Fresh. You seriously want us to believe you just stumbled in here? What were you doing when the apparent 'stumbling' happened? Rolling through a daisy field trying to cool off your burning ass cheeks?
Serenity: Um.. no.. I just walked in and..well.. I walked in. I didn't randomly stumble in here.
last edited over a year ago
Sami- *giggles*
Lena: Calm down. Hi poppy hi Serenity i'm Lena were just doing chris's dirty ork
Lizzie: Hi everyone i'm Lizzie and i was wondering could we make some crumpets.
 Lizzie: Hi everyone i'm Lizzie and i was wondering could we make some crumpets.
over a year ago AmyWelberg said…
Amy:( In confessional ) I'm sitting here listening to this Lizzie girl and she has to be the easiest to get off this island and lead me to the million. I just want all the viewers to know by the end of this i'm going to end up with a mansion in LA and a yacht.
Matt: (Comes out a while later with bear sandwiches) Man cooking classes finally paid off big time! (smiles) Is everyone else nearly completo?
Serenity: (In confessional) That Poppy girl might be a slight problem. If I am winning the million, Poppy HAS to go NOW.
Sami- *chilling*
Poppy: (In confessional) I couldn't help it! I had to defend the fact that she didn't just stumble on in there! Or did she... I don't know. All I really have to say to you watchers is that I'm usually a nice person.
Sami- *humming*
Lassa: (in confessional) Ok, that Serinity girl doesn't seen trustable. If she's on my team, I am so dissing her at our first elimination.
Sami- (in confessional) I'm feeling tenseness, but whatever. As long as I stay PLURR. Which'll be hard in a non-PLURR environment...
Nessa: (in confessional) I don't know who to diss! What if my team loses and I like everyone on my team? UGH!!!
Sami- Owie, I cut my finger!
Chris: (loudspeaker)
Times up folks bring what you have to my feast room and huuuuurrrry....... I am hungryyyyy (imitating a toddler tantrum voice)
Lena: (Runs to the feast)

Lena:(In confessional) I feel like everyone on this camp is planning to boot all of us out. I hope we get teams. But I know I will kick out Serenity I don't trust her she seems untrustable so you viewers don't be fooled by her.
Lassa: (grabs the salad and runs)
Sami- *walks out calmly*
Serenity: (In confessional) Okay, Poppy and Lena have to go NOW! Poppy because I'm not letting some snotty little *insert b word here* win ANYTHING. That girl is probably an idiot, anyways. Her name is Poppy and she calls ME Pop N' Fresh. *Snickers* If she is really that weak minded, I'll win in NO time!

Poppy: (In confessional) Serenity seems to be like one of those girls who just PLAY nice and them backstab you RIGHT when you trust them. I WON'T LET IT HAPPEN!
Sami- *sigh*
Lassa: (overhears Serinity)
(In confessional)
Yep! Serinity has to go NOW. She's just not a faircgamw type of person which means I'm bringing my A-Game! YEAH!!!
(Sorry meant fair game)
Sami- (in confessional) I-I might want to vote off Ivy... I dunno... She's always silently hurting my feels.
Matt: (makes way to feast)

(in cofessional) I don't who I will vote off everyone seems really cool in their own way,man this is going to be tough (rubs back of head nervously)
Sami- *sigh*
At chris' mansion

Chris: Now that you are all here..... finally! What did you manage to craft my inspired chefs? Seriously what did you make? It better be good (smirks) no pressure
Sami- Chris, I recommend my fruit salad with a maple syrup reduction.
Lena: I made you a beef sandwhich coconut milk and a fruit salad.
Lizzie: I made my favorite food, crumpets from weeds I planted and made the crust.
Sami- *smiles innocently*
Lena: Why are you smiling Sami

( In confessional) I f I see you smile after some one said something your up to something
Lizzie:(In confessional) I've realized that everybody seems like they want me off. I'm just trying to be nice.
Sami- Happy person, dear. Happy person.
Lassa: Me and Nessa worked together on an absolutely amazing salad.
Lena: I worked by myself and made something more amazing, A steak sandwhich.
over a year ago BrandonColeman said…
Brandon: Can we have our teams

*Smiles at Ana*
LenaWelberg commented…
Guys he told me he ment to put Nessa over a year ago
Lizzie:(I feel weird but happy but alone)
 Lizzie:(I feel weird but happy but alone)
Lassa: Yeah, let's 'ave our teams!
Nessa: (smiles at Brandon)
Sami- *nods happily*