Since TD5 is in the works; I figured I share something with you. My winner criteria for TD5:
1. It can't be someone who has won a season in either the US or Canada. (Owen, Duncan, Heather, Alejandro, Cameron, and Lightning are all out)
2. It can't be an antagonist. (Justin, Courtney, and Scott are out)
3. It has to be someone who hasn't returned to the game after their previous elimination. (Eva, Izzy, and Dakota are out)
4. It has to be a fan favorite in all of North America (both the United States and Canada), meaning that if the Canadian and American audiences like them, then they will win TD5 in Canada and the U.S. for the first time, since TDA. This is because TDWT and TDRI had different winners in these seasons (i.e. Heather and Lightning won in the US, while Alejandro and Cameron won in Canada).
5. It should be a female winner this time, since there were three males and one female that have won a season. If you're a Canadian audience member for "Total Drama", you'll have to expect a legitemite female winner in that country since Cameron, who was called "a little girl", is actually a male contestant. ("Bigger! Badder! Brutal-er!")
6. My bets, or in this case "bettes", for winning TD5 are: Dawn, Staci, Zoey, Anne Maria, Jo, Bridgette, and Lindsay.