Tiva Never Ending Tiva-story

Ms_Montana posted on Mar 23, 2010 at 06:13PM
I thought about this game some time and I hope you like it.
Okay, this is how it works:
Someone writes some sentences (not more than 3 rows, please) and the next one continues, writes some sentences and on and on...

I'll start:

It was a warm night in the middle of March, when suddenly Ziva David's phone rang...

Tiva 75 replies

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 51-75 of 75

over a year ago NCIS_Addict_87 said…
heart
"My pick or yours sweetcheeks?" His mind flashed with pictures of him & Ziva rolling around in his bed, his grin got bigger and he was brought back to reality by Ziva's voice...
over a year ago ziva_rocks said…
big smile
"I think i will pick Tony, that way i will at least know what i'm going to sit thru. You, can get the popcorn"! Tony couldn't believe his luck, a night alone with Ziva. Behind them the door opened it was....
heart
Director Vance. He nodded towards Tony, "DiNozzo" and furrowed his brows towards Ziva. "Ms. David is their something I can help you with?" "No, I was just", she paused for a moment, "leaving." She stepped towards the door...
kiss
rushing over to her deask she sat down and watched Tony do the same. They stared at each other, there was sizzling tension in the air. If they had been alone they would have....
over a year ago BarbaraCocaCola said…
... a chance to talk, to admit what their eyes wanted to say. Tony was very anxious about...
heart
all these close calls they had been having. He knew they needed to talk, they needed to touch, to kiss, to hold one another, but when would be the right time to tell her. Everytime they tried to talk someone or something interrupted them. Tony looked up at Ziva and smiled in her direction watching her tap away at her keyboard.
over a year ago Lie_to_Me_123 said…
heart
Everytime he looked at her before he wanted for her to, just once, look up at him and produce that smile that made his knees weaken. But she never did. Until now.
heart
Ziva's keene senses picked up that a pair of eyes were on here & she ignored it for a few moments before allowing her awareness to get the better of her. She stopped typing, let her fingers lay softly against the home keys and slowly turned her eyes upward. She saw Tony smiling at her and she couldn't help but flash a dazzling smile in his direction with a quick wink before going back to her typing.
over a year ago Char30 said…
smile
Once there...she couldn't stop thinking about that dazzling smile...
heart
she knew tonight would have to be the night. She stood up and walked over to Tony's desk, "you & me, dinner tonight, my treat". "Uh, Ziva I have plans, I can't.." he started to reply. Ziva leaned over his desk and said "do not make me threaten bodily harm Tony."
over a year ago Lie_to_Me_123 said…
He decided to be brave. "I'm sorry, Ziva, I have a very important place to be." Little did she know that it was her place he was planning to go to that night.
over a year ago mossheart1235 said…
She raised an eyebrow at him. "Yeah, right. Sitting at home in your boxers watching old movies is your idea of an important place to be. More important than dinner with your partner." McGee looked up at that, but Tony ignored him. "That's not what I meant." he protested, but not before Ziva turned back to her desk.
Ziva was hurt and annoyed, she looked at Tony and then she turned her face, trying hard not to look at him. But he...
heart
...pulled her by the arm to their meeting spot. Her back was against the wall, but oddly she didn't feel threatened. Tony put his arm on the area of the wall slightly above her head and leaned in towards her. "Ziva, tonight you & I will have dinner at your place, we will talk, we will laugh, hell we may even cry, but tomorow morning when we come into work we'll no longer be just partners." With that he walked away...
heart
...and Ziva stayed there, she could feel her heart almost jumping through her chest, and she take a deep breath. That nigth they would talk, maybe they would admit it everything that was trapped inside of them. She was nervous, for one of the first time in her life, she was nervous. She needed to...
big smile
get some air so she went to her desk, grabbed her bag and headed for the elevator. She needed to think, to get her head space sorted. At the bottom floor she walked through the elevator doors and almost bumped into....
heart
Gibbs. "Going somewhere Ziver?" "I just need a moment Gibbs, I will be right back up", she waivered slightly and Gibbs nodded his head towards the elevator. She stepped back in with Gibbs right behind her and wasn't surprised when he hit the emergency stop button. They stayed silents for a few seconds before Ziva started to say something, but Gibbs interrupted her...
heart
??? Someone want to bite? It's been forever since we did this?
over a year ago freshfunkpride said…
heart
"Wanna tell me what you're planning tonight?" he questioned, his silvery blue eyes as piercing as usual. They gave the appearance that he could see right through her. She began stammering, but finally managed to string together a sentence that made sense.
"Gibbs, I...
heart
.. well Tony & I are going to have dinner, together." She sucked her breath in waiting for him to say something about Rule #12.
heart
... But that moment never came. Instead he...
over a year ago Char30 said…
smile
pushed the emergency button without saying a word. The air was tense as they rode the elevator together in silence........
over a year ago tonyziva1234 said…
Wasn't he going to slap the back of her head? Read her the riot act? He didn't take kindly to one (or two, in this case) of his team members breaking one of his beloved rules.
over a year ago freshfunkpride said…
But still there was no response as they slowly ascended back up to the bullpen. Ziva let her mind wander to the upcoming dinner between her and Tony. He had said that afterwards, they 'wouldn't just be partners' anymore. Did that mean...? She was sure it did.
At that moment she was cut off by the Ping! of the elevator doors announcing that they had reached their destination. But just as she went to step out, Gibbs uttered one short statement before turning towards Autopsy and leaving her there, dumbfounded.
"Ziva...
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Gibbslet said…
Take care of your self. Especially your heart" He pushed the button to close the doors leaving Ziva a little more confused then she had been before. What did he expect? What did Tony expect and what did she exspect?