Tiva Jealous Moments.

goodgirlmikey posted on Dec 01, 2009 at 11:59AM
Hmmm... I don't know but,it seemed as if seeing Ziva jealous of Jeanne was more heartbreaking than Tony being jealous of Rivkin.

Not saying that it's never heartbreaking seeing half of the Tiva tandem with someone else....it's just that, IT'S ZIVA...and it's like the world was being unfair to her because all she wanted was Tony but he's the only person SHE WANTED SO BAD yet she couldn't have.

Same goes to Tony...He wants Ziva so bad...but when he's the one who gets jealous, It's a different story. You know what I mean.

I wanna hear your thoughts.:)
last edited on Dec 01, 2009 at 12:00PM

Tiva 7 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Lie_to_Me_123 said…
I think I know what you mean. For me, it was more heartbreaking to see Tony jealous and Ziva with Rivkin, because I think he finally REALISED after HE came, but he couldn't do anything about it! It just really threw me, ya know?

It was still heartbreaking for me to see Ziva upset about Jeanne, and I think part of me still believes that he was unprofessional to..... fall in love (that was so hard to type!) with her when he was pretending to be somebody else. And, you're right, IT'S ZIVA, and I think it was harder for her because she never felt anything like that for anyone and she didn't know what to do.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago ziva_rocks said…
I'm with lie to me on this. I found it harder to watch Tony all jealous of Ziva and the prat!! I want them to both stay single if they're not together and stay that way till they finally do get together. Can't see either of them hurting that way again!!
over a year ago yay4wicked said…
I agree with Dannii and Ziva_Rocks also. Its just that I didn't really dislike Jeanne as a person as much as I disliked her with Tony. I actually thought she was a fine character and a decent person. I know I am kind of alone on that one.

Rifkin, on the other hand, is an entirely different story. I didn't like him to begin with, but he became absolutely detestable to me when he said to Tony, "you can question my feelings for Ziva all you like, but unfortunately you can't question her feelings for me" with a nasty sneer on his face. It was like he was saying "I've got her right where I want her, and you can't do anything about it." Tony's jealously showed so much concern for Ziva.
I do agree with Jenn that Jeanne was a pretty decent character and she didn't do anything wrong, she just caught up in the middle of the operation. Rivkin was just the worst person ever.
over a year ago goodgirlmikey said…
smile
Good points there guys! I do like Jeanne too; she is a decent person. But then, as everyone said, Rivkin's a bastard. He's a different story from Jeanne. In the TMZ triange, Ziva played the part of Jeanne [the unsuspecting girlfriend.] Tony was just doing his job. Let's put all the emotional stuff aside, [and dare me say that's he's not in love with Ziva,.] he's just doing his duty as a parter.
I don't like to think that Tony killed Rivkin out of jealousy. I think it was a combination of that and self defence though. I mean, here's a question. Why didn't he just incapacitate him? I know that in that type of situation there is no time to think about that kinda thing but something must've snapped in him.
over a year ago ziva_rocks said…
smile
I think Tony figured with Rivkin being a trained killer that he'd be next so it was a case of kill or be killed! Rivkin should have been Incapacitated with the glass in his lung but he was hyped up on adrenaline, he wanted Tony dead so i figure Tony done exactly the right thing! All Tony had wanted to do was take him in for questioning, sure he had his gun drawn but he had no back up so needed it as protection. Rivkin started the fight so i blame him for the whole situation!!