Tiva 당신 Know You're A Tiva Addict When....

Lie_to_Me_123 posted on Nov 07, 2009 at 12:50PM
I think you can gather what this forum is about from the title!

Tiva 41 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Lie_to_Me_123 said…
You get annoyed when Gibbs doesn't pair them together on a case.
You look up Tiva videos on YouTube everyday, just to see if they have new ones.
Your YouTube favourites list is completely choc-a-block with Tiva videos.
You know everything they say in each of their scenes together.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago goodgirlmikey said…
big smile
"You look up Tiva videos on YouTube everyday, just to see if they have new ones."

"Your YouTube favourites list is completely choc-a-block with Tiva videos. "

SO TRUE. I LOOK FOR NEW VIDS EVERYDAY, AND GET UTTERLY DISSAPOINTED WHEN THERE'S NONE.

You know you're addicted to Tiva when you go look for spoilers and desperately hope that there's something Tiva-related.
You frequently dream about them.
You frequently conjure up fluffy Tiva moments that you want to happen on the show.

Case In Point:
Came up with it a night or two after Outlaws and In-laws. It was a dream at first, I only remember some parts. I was annoyed with myself that I can't remember the other, so I thought up of something to fill the empty spaces.

I know it's kinda cliche, but I Just want to share. My shipping instincts, apparently, are still very alive, even in slumber. When I'm not satisfied with my dream, especially when I forget a lot of parts of it or when it's interrupted with me waking up, the creative juices just flow.

My dream, which has become a fluffy day-dream.

NCIS had a masquerade-themed party. Ziva was looking out the window, her eyes on the lighted up D.C skyline. She seemed like she was expecting someone, so she turned around. She scanned the crowd for any sign of whoever she was expecting, and then her eyes land on him. Even behind a mask, he instantly recognizes him. He's wearing a tuxedo; his hair wasn't gelled, the way she wanted it. She can't help but think how exceptional he looked in it [although he's always looked great all the time, she says to herself.] but now there was something with him that was different.

He catches her looking at him; they lock their eyes in a gaze. She doesn't notice she's been 'googling' him for awhile until he's right in front of her. She's at a loss for words and he's the one who speaks up first to break the uncomfortable-companionable tension by acknowledging how breathtaking she looks tonight; seeing her in a white gown which hugged her curves and clung to her body in all the right places. It was simple yet it made her seem like a Goddess of All Goddesses.

She only smiles at this and feels her cheeks grow warm, behind the mask. He smirks, but she stands her ground, ignoring the effect he's having on her.

Once again, silence settles on them. He removes his mask and She's caught off guard when he suddenly kisses her softly......on the cheek--which doesn't last, and he abruptly walks away. He glances at her above his shoulder before completely leaving the room.

She's left frozen, her feet rooted on the spot, confusion etched all over her face, a thousand thoughts running rampant in her head. Oh, how badly she was losing her mind.

He just left in need of fresh air, he thinks. After what felt like hours, he feels someone's presence behind him. He turns around, and regards her, and the emotions in her eyes he seemed to decipher. There was confusion, fear. Softness. And something he couldn't put his finger on.

"Tony," she says, barely audible.

He looks away, obviously wanting to find a way out, trying to appear calm but failing.

"If you do not mind me asking...." she adds after getting no response.

Finally his brain catches up. "Look, Ziva, I'm so sorry--I, uh, mean it, I got carried away, I wasn't thinking straight, I am really sorry--let's just pretend nothing happened, oh I'm definitely sure that put a strain in out relationship--"

He sighs.

She's dumbfounded. She actually thought there was something in that kiss. She's wanted for a long time to finally come to grips with her feelings, but unfortunately she has to bottle it up again, when it came so close to exploding.

She turns around and leaves fighting the tears that threatened to spill. He thinks he's screwed up, so he grabs her arm. He has to think fast and be honest with what he has to say.

He takes a deep breath. She looks at him with questioning eyes, her brows furrowed. He thinks that This Is It, the time to live or die, and whatever happens, he'll be fine.

"Ziva, please don't leave. Just hear me out, okay? I freaked out. I've been actually thinking a lot lately, but I honestly don't know how to tell you. So I did what I just did. Without thinking. I just, you know, dove headlong into THIS.--I want to pretend that nothing happened because it'll make things more awkward. I bet it is already. But damnnit,I just can't help myself anymore.....I'm so so--." When she doesn't react, he stops blabbering. This is nonsense, he thinks.

She stares on, comprehending what he said. She steps forward, leans up and tentatively presses her lips on his. His mind goes fuzzy.

"Don't be sorry." She says after she pulls away. He doesn't answer, so she kisses him again. He responds, and mutters an "Okay" against her mouth. It was all he could come up with.

The kiss lasts longer than they have expected, and it starts to hurt their lungs. They pull back, stare at each other's eyes, and make their way back to the squadroom hand in hand.

When the elevator opened, they walk out still holding hands. The rest of the team, including Abby, Ducky and Palmer throw each other knowing glances and raised eyebrows, upon seeing the two agents' hands entwined. Tony and Ziva are snapped out of their world when Gibbs clears her throat. They are startled, and are puzzled with the smug smiles on their co-workers' faces, though Gibbs face gave nothing. Tony and Ziva look at the other people, silently asking "what?" when Gibbs walks up to them.

In a dangerous-sounding voice that's only loud enough for the two to hear, Gibbs says, "A masquerade ball's all it had to take for you two to finally wake up?"

Whoa. Tony and Ziva are speechless. GIBBS IS GIVING THEM THE FREEDOM TO SHATTER RULE 12.

Not waiting for a reply from the couple, he said, "Well, that's good. About damn time,". He added, gesturing to the others, " You should go thank them for this." With that, he walked out of the sqaudroom in search for another cup of coffee.

Abby was the first to speak up. "I never thought our plan would go better than we've imagined it. You owe us lunch."

Their coworkers left them there still shocked. It was all worth it.

-cheesy, yes? But i can't help it!

-end.

[The daydream turned-fanfic can be now found at the Tiva Fanfic Spot! Please head over there to comment.:)]

big smile
That is amazing, goodgirlmikey! You should put it in the Tiva Fan Fiction Spot, I made!
It seems our shipper hearts, and minds, for that matter, work in mysterious ways hehe x)

Everytime they kiss in Under Covers, you scream at the TV: The friggin' kiss was real!
You have heart palpitations everytime they're on screen together.
Your family know almost everything about them, and they don't even watch NCIS.
You read into every little thing that happens between them.
You literally feel like your heart is breaking when you watch scenes ie. when he tried to tussle her hair in 'Recoil'.
over a year ago ncisfreak95 said…
heart
"You look up Tiva videos on YouTube everyday, just to see if they have new ones."

"Your YouTube favourites list is completely choc-a-block with Tiva videos. "

SO TRUE. I LOOK FOR NEW VIDS EVERYDAY, AND GET UTTERLY DISSAPOINTED WHEN THERE'S NONE.

You have dreams about them finally getting together.

You get annoyed when Gibbs doesn't pair them together on a case.

every time their together you scream at TV "Just Kiss already"

You have heart palpitations every time they're on screen together.

You read into every little thing that happens between them.

Every time they kiss in Under Covers, you scream at the TV: The friggin' kiss was real!
 "You look up Tiva 비디오 on YouTube everyday, just to see if they have new ones." "Your YouTube favo
laugh
When no other TV Couple compares to them.
When you have them as your computer/phone screensaver/wallpaper.
When listening to 'Trouble Sleeping' fills you with nausea/dread/[insert other emotion/feeling here.]
[BTW, It was the song that was playing when Tony and Jeanne.... you know.]
When you have two matching teddy bears called Tony and Ziva. [GUILTY!] xD
over a year ago kNifE-THRoWeR said…
smirk
you find yourself daydreaming in class about them being together
over a year ago Blue85 said…
Nice story, goodgirlmikey. I liked it. :D

When every single fanfiction that you read is all about them.
When you become a member of every club/fansite that is dedicated to them.
When you start comparing your friends to them.
When you start comparing yourself and your significant other to them.
When the majority of the fanart that you make is about them.
When you start acting like them.
When you start saying the same words/phrases that they say.
When you have actually thought of naming children after them. (I haven't done that but know someone who has)
When you have named your pets after them.

laugh
thanks, blue 85!:)

i love your list.:D

i agree to almost everything you said.:))
When the name Michael makes your blood boil. :)
laugh
When you know exactly what they say in each of their scenes and exactly when they say it.
When you immediately hate any potential love interest for each of them.
over a year ago Blue85 said…
You're welcome goodgirlmikey, and thanks.

When you get angry because someone has said something bad about them and you start defending them.
I agree with you Dannii:) Hearing that name just makes me want to break things.....

But the person who portrays Tony is named that....HAHA. So I can't entirely hate the name. LOL.

Let's just say that what completely makes your blood boil are the letters R-I-V-K-I-N.

I'm named Mikella, so yeah. The male counterpart of my name is Michael....so when they used it for HE WHO SHALL NOT BE NAMED, it kinda put me to shame:(( and Michael Weatherly's too.
Hehe, true true. Ahh, your name is so pretty! We shall now name HE WHO SHALL NOT BE NAMED just that. :D

I was thinking do you think us Tiva fans as groups should have a name? I mean the Jibbs fans have one: Jibbsies?

Think it's a good idea? Any ideas?

Night everyone.
laugh
You're trying to get to sleep and all you can think about are ideas for your next Tiva fan fic :)
over a year ago Ms_Montana said…
smile
when...

...you "Jet Lag" is your favourite episode.
...you want to visit Paris only for this reason.
...you want to visit Long Island, to see where Tony grew up.
...you want to visit Tel Aviv, to see where Ziva grew up.
...you almost died of a heart atttacka after "Jet Lag".
over a year ago yay4wicked said…
I once heard somebody refer to us (well, not us specifically, but Tiva fans), albeit negatively, as "Tivotees." (you know, like a Tiva devotee) :D

when you agree with everything everybody has written, as well as. . .
...find you're never truly get bored because you can always daydream about Tiva
...talk to the television when watching "Kill Ari" and say "they don't know it but they're going to be in love!"
over a year ago tashayar333 said…
tongue
when you spend all day adding to forums like this
big smile
Hehe Jen, during Season 1 and 2, well when I watch it anyway, I say about Tony "You're gonna meet your soulmate soon!" :D
:D I do that too Dannii!
over a year ago ziva_rocks said…
blush
When you accidently call your children by one of the teams names!! Whoops..... :)
big smile
When EVERY SINGLE interaction they have with other has a specific meaning ;)
big smile
When you hear the line of a song and you can name a scene that would fit perfectly.
over a year ago BarbaraCocaCola said…
heart
When everytime there's a song you like you like you look to a Tiva video with it...
When you dream with them...
When you write on your notebook more than a hundred times "TIVA", "TONY+ZIVA", PARIS...
When you watch the same episodes a lot of times just because you know there's a little Tiva scene in it...
When visiting Tiva spot in Fanpop is your way to study english...(lol)
When you get shivers everytime they're close...
When you watch a scene when they almost kiss, but as they didn't you go to youtube watching that scene again and again and you still have the hope that they do... (I know it's stupid but what can I do?)
When you fall asleep holding a notebook with your Tiva fanfiction...
When your little cousins look at your mobile phone and see Tony and Ziva in wallpapper and they ask: "Who are they?"
LOL i love Tiva
heart
And when you find out that season 7 will finaly be on TV on you country and you start jumping and trembeling and you need to drink water to calm down... It happened to me! It was so funny! lol
cool
When you procrastinate from studying to read tiva fanfics, feel guilty, and then read tiva fanfics in the language you have should be studying.
When you see a Tiva video with the perfect song, then can never listen to the song again without thinking of Tiva. (this often leads to a wide, inexplicable smile while walking through a department store. . .)
When every glance between them holds epic meaning for you.
When you automatically like characters who see something between them, even if they are slightly annoying.
over a year ago DiNozzoDavid said…
big smile
When you stuff up an idiom and Tony's voice corrects you in your head and you laugh and your friends look at you weird. LOL! *happens to me too often*
laugh
When you see a Tiva video with the perfect song, then can never listen to the song again without thinking of Tiva. (this often leads to a wide, inexplicable smile while walking through a department store. . .)

Guilty!

When you get angry when you hear one of their songs on another couples video.xD
laugh
I agree Dannii When that happens I think: HEY!!! THIS IS TIVA SONG NOT YOURS!!!
When you wake up upset because you had a dream with Tony and Ziva and you can't remember!!! (IT SUCKS LOL)
When you are watching a Tiva video on Youtube and you can feel a little tear coming....
When you avoid using contractions just because Ziva does not do it (lol)
When everytime there is a photo of an actor in your English book you start husking of maize to see if there is some photo of Cote or Michael.
When you find yourself secretly ripping a magazine' sheet just because there is a Tiva article there.
When 'everytime they touch' you have 'this feeling'... (lol)
heart
When everytime you see them kiss you just click in 'Replay'... lol
over a year ago freshfunkpride said…
When you listen to songs and play out little story/video things in your head of Tiva scenarios...(GUILTY!)
When your fanfic was SUPPOSED to be McAbby...WHOOPS... >_<
When you are subscribed to NCISmelanie on Youtube (Oh...my god...she is a genius! If you have not seen her videos, you HAVE to! Seriously, she should be working for CBS and DpB!!!) Make sure you watch the AWESOME Tiva one!
When your "Most Searched" in Google is either "tiva," "tiva fanfiction," "tiva spoilers," or "tiva pictures."
When reading anti-Tiva comments on the net causes you to nearly punch your fist through the screen and sign up for the random site JUST so you can argue back! (GUILTY!)
When people clap their hands in front of your face at school because you were daydreaming about Tiva when you were SUPPOSED to be studying Pythagorean Triads...oopsies!

LOL hope you like!
and any die-hard tiva fan, look up NCISmelanie on youtube!!!
♥ from Tegannnn :)
PS. ACTUALLY i will embed one of her videos so you can see!
over a year ago freshfunkpride said…
but my favourite of her videos is this one:
her song spoof! listen to the words of the songs as the parts are playing. HILARIOUS!
over a year ago tivalover333 said…
big smile
When you have a Sim's family of the team, and Tony and Ziva are married. (GUILTY, and I hate Sims.:P)
When you're in your school's assembly and all you do is daydream about Tiva.
I agree with EVERYTHING you said freshfunkpride! NCISMelanie really is a genius! XD

When you've seen a Tiva video so many times, you can tell the EXACT time when the voiceovers happen. :)
over a year ago ziva_rocks said…
big smile
Yeah all her stuff is amazingly edited! I am a huge fan!
laugh
OMG THE NCIS SONG SPOOF IS AMAZING I WAS SO LOL
big smile
The Sneak Peak for 8x01 left you LITERALLY SPEECHLESS.
over a year ago zivaD said…
big smile
when you can watch jetlag 6times in a row and press rewind about 5times each every time the outdoor cafe scene comes up just to see that small but very mysterious smile that ziva gives tony after he said that she certainly looks comfy enough last night.. that smile still gets to me every time!
over a year ago TivaParaSiempre said…
big smile
You practice speaking your Spanish and start noticing the "tiva" in some words, like "definitivamente" = definitely.
^ A sign! :D
over a year ago memj647 said…
heart
You were extremely pissed when EJ came into the picture. And every episode you watch you pick out TIVA scenes. You wished you could jump through the tv and strangle Ray for saying that Ziva thought of Tony as "Just a friend". At the end of an episode, when Tony and Ziva do not get together, you think, "It so going to happen next week :)" You started to learn English phrases by watching NCIS, and idioms lol. You think about ways that they should get together. When you listen to songs, you think that they could describe TIVA. Haha, I am so addicted <3