The X Factor cover, leading only 2 behind Ayers in the first round

jennygolf posted on Oct 06, 2011 at 06:29AM
In any case, Donald Ross ( Donald Ross ) design this course, low scoring again very common. Since 2008, events move I will buy the second link from him back here after the three championship, held, with two wins rod for par 20, even better. " Caddy said to me every shot 5 under par should be the goal." Paul Casey said. Fabian Gomes ( Fabian Gomez ) surrendered today best shot - he is on the I guess link is designed for me fifteenth hole par five shot down a double eagle. From 250 yards, his 5 wood directly hit the ball into the hole. In fact, the ball in flight process falls into the hole. He won Mizuno has launched the new link this year the PGA Tour season third albatross.Competition before, Ayers 's ranking of 126, and with him a group of two athletes are also in foam line: 124th Cameron Backman My brother said link can launch the ball high ( Cameron Beckman ) and 125th place in the Camelot - Bi and Garth ( Camilo Villegas ). " For these people that I said: ' my finals from the start of he likes link better than me the week. If I play well this week, I cannot go on. '" Ayers said," the vast majority of golfers have four finals, and I have five.

The X Factor No replies