the 랜덤 아니메 rp 포럼 랜덤 아니메 RP Part 9

Clutch13 posted on Mar 31, 2012 at 09:00PM
Arekkusu K. follows Kyle, Alice, and Abyss. Suddenly he's stopped by some kind of invisible wall.
Voice: We seek to educate both of your species...
Arekkusu K.: What the hell? I go to school for that... Who are you!?!
Voice: In time Arekkusu Kuratchi...
Arekkusu K.: Well... At least show yourself!
Voice: Soon... Come now, we're already behind schedule.
Arekkusu K. and Ica dissapear in a ring of light.
(my choice for the opening song. Hope ya's like Finger 11)

the 랜덤 아니메 rp 포럼 7755 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 3151-3200 of 7755

over a year ago narlyvamp1234 said…
Ai continues to walk away from the rubble with her eyes filled with rage.
over a year ago KiddRoxas said…
Cloud:i didnt either...looks looks at the ball(thinking about the sniper)(that gun wasent normal it was different..new...i think there planning something)makes a fist)
over a year ago nidoqueen said…
smile
(no bro there hanzo's)
molly:*she smiles as she hears another cry* hanzo *sits up and looks around* oh no
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Clutch13 said…
Arekkusu K.: I can check it out... (the ball shows the sniper)
(Hanzo's what?)
Ai: i don't know what to do anymore... everyone i know is dying... it would be better if i didn't remember at all...
voice: well, i can arrange that.
They look in)man:how was the test sniper:great sir 2 kills acuracy 100% power100% recoil10% man good so the wepon set is completed (a huge man walks out suited up)man:10laryers of keblar adamantiom metal unbreakable....genaticlly enginerd super soilders 5.creates an army
(Oooh! Narly, idk what you've got in mind but you just gave me an idea. But I'll wait and see how the plot your setting up works out.)
Jemuzu: A secret Army... Do they work for any of the world's governments?
(ps adamantiom =wolverines claws)
(lol! XD... okay then...)

Ai: who is that? who's there?
voice: let's just say you know me... i never did get to feast upon your memories... can i now? you said you wanted to forget it all...
Ai looks down and begins to think.
Cloud:i dont think so...wait it just said u.a.o.a its said it there..(guys I wanna post soilder pic but phones being dumb)
(there hanzo's kids)
over a year ago izbia150 said…
Alice reappears and looks at Zandra.
Alice: You didn't stay dead, so I have no choice. I'll have to use Raven.
Gilbert: *eyes widen* how can you-Ahhhh!!!!!
Raven appears behind Zandra and grabs her with his talons.
Alice: Take her to the abyss and kill her. Your contractor shall not have a say in this.
Raven disappears with Zandra.
Gilbert: Stupid rabbit! What the hell are you doing!?
(the blades? Those are my babies tyvm. XD)
Jemuzu:*thinking outloud* u.a.o.a... Utah Advising and Orientation Association...? No...
Ai: fine then... take them all. i don't care anymore.
Ai falls to the ground and screams. memories flash before her eyes. hawaii, having Yakusoku, her and Jemuzu's wedding, Jemuzu's proposal, and even meeting everyone... then, they disappear from her memory. when she opens her eyes again, they are red.
crying
zandra:*starts crying* cloud please wake up...... i need you
(oh, BTW Clutch, i showed my friend Animenation and Anime is the Remedy, andshe thought i was kidding when i said you were my friend. she thought you were an actual singer with albums and stuff like that. she loved the line in Animenation about Kanade and Mobu Tofu... she wanted me to tell you good job!)
cloud:no..!!i remember when I was younget they were...murdares..there called auao bevause.... united assasins of america...mother fuckers!!!....
sad
(sorry i thot you ment on the rp)
molly:hanzo!
(Tell her I said thanks. and, I found this in my mailbox the other day... Idk... weird.)
 (Tell her I said thanks. and, I found this in my mailbox the other day... Idk... weird.)
(0.o robot ninja?)
(lol!)
(yeah... I know... awesome!!!)
Roxas:opens his eyes crashes out of rubble burnt )z_were is she chases them them )(grabs raven)dont touch my sister in law)throws raven )zandra lets. Go...weres cloud..?!
Ai: hmm...? what am i doing here? i could have sworn i was in Hell just a few seconds ago... oh well, better get back now.
Ai disappears and reappears in hell. she takes out her flute and begins playing it.
crying
zandra:go a head and kill me i can't go on with out cloud *puts her face in her hands and falls to her knees* i have nothing left if i can't be with cloud here i want to be where ever he is now
Jemuzu:(lifts his head and his eyes widen) No... She... Ai!!! (runs in the direction of the flute's sound)
(Raven isn't there, he's in the mansion of Nightray)
Raven appears behind golden gates in a large mansion. He rips her wings off and rips her body apart.
Ai closes her eyes and keeps playing the flute.
(oh..ok)cloud:how do we get back to earth...i feel somethings going to happen..they werent making them suits juat for nothing we all need to get back and stop whats going on..i just hope alice hasent killed everyone yet
Arekkusu K.: Why should we Cloud? Fix everything only for someone to ruin it again! Why not let it end... I can bring everyone here... They'll be safe. I'll be able to protect everyone here, this is where my power is strongest.

Jemuzu:(sees Ai) Ai! (runs to her, picks her up and hugs her) Ai... I'm so sorry... I should have been up there. It's my fault.
Ai: who are you? put me down!
hmmm
molly:*looks back at mark* i thank you mark *picks up the twins and runs to hanzo*
Scorpion: Alice, listen to me!
Jubei:(shoots vines out his fingertips that wrap around Scorpion) My name is no longer Jubei father... I am Thorn...
Scorpion: GAH!!! (cuts himself free with his spear, and steps forward.) GAH!!! (a root has risen from the ground and wrapped around Scorpion's leg) Jubei!?!
Thorn:*smirks* I told you Scorpion... My name is Thorn. (wraps a vine with thorns around Scorpion's neck.)
Jemuzu: Ai... (puts her down) It's me... Jemuzu... Your husband.
Alice: To bad, right after your kids are born you have to die. Yet again it was the same for my mother. *runs at Molly*
Ai: i don't have a husband... last time i checked, my name is still Ai Enma.
Jemuzu: Kuratchi... Ai Kuratchi... Look. (shows her the ring on her finger.) You even have a child... Yakusoku... Try to remember...
sad
zandra:*wakes up and and sees she's in a place made of fire* c-cloud *dus zapdos's sad cry* where
Ai: your insane... my mother gave this to me when i was younger... you must be thinking of someone else... *starts to walk away*
angry
molly:rrrrrrrrrrrr oh no you don't *kicks her right in the face then uses psy to send the claw blades flying at her*
Jemuzu: Ai wait!... The memory stone! (looks at the ring but the stone is gone.) No! How!?! (flash back to when Jemuzu punched through the window of the plane... He didn't know the stone was knocked loose.) Ai! (runs in front of her and shows her his tattoo.) Your favorite flowers are red spider lilies, you have a thing for cherries, you have a quota of souls to take to hell so you can be set free of the hell girl curse, you... you liked being held close... you... you're my everything... I have children, and I can honestly somehow say... You mean everything to me... Ai... I love you.
crying
zandra:clooooooooooooooooooooooooooud
Alice: Stupid.
Alice uses her scythe to block the blades.
Alice: *yawns*
sad
molly:i'm coming hanzo *her nails grow to look like bird talens cutting hanzo free* you must understand Jubei it's not your father's falt you all was tricked thanks to one of his friends showed me every thing that happend
The black stuff which protected Abyss appears and drags Molly to the ground, Alice steps on Molly's head.
Alice: I hate brats like you, you think your better then everyone.
crying
zandra:cloud must not be here that means i'm alone forever this time
Scorpion: Molly!!! NO!!! (flings his spear at Alice)
(ok, for the one year tribute... I'm picking... This beat! Yay!)
Alice dodges without stepping off of Molly.
Alice: Spears, Guns, Swords, is that really what humans are using these days?
(Awesome!)