the 랜덤 아니메 rp 포럼 랜덤 아니메 RP Part 9

Clutch13 posted on Mar 31, 2012 at 09:00PM
Arekkusu K. follows Kyle, Alice, and Abyss. Suddenly he's stopped by some kind of invisible wall.
Voice: We seek to educate both of your species...
Arekkusu K.: What the hell? I go to school for that... Who are you!?!
Voice: In time Arekkusu Kuratchi...
Arekkusu K.: Well... At least show yourself!
Voice: Soon... Come now, we're already behind schedule.
Arekkusu K. and Ica dissapear in a ring of light.
(my choice for the opening song. Hope ya's like Finger 11)

the 랜덤 아니메 rp 포럼 7755 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1551-1600 of 7755

over a year ago Clutch13 said…
Eddie: Well he probably figures that you've got enough problems of your own right now...

Jemuzu: Any word from Break yet?

Scorpion: The terrain is getting rigorous, Watch your footing Kyle.
Kyle: I know.
over a year ago izbia150 said…
A huge hole comes into view, there is a small path leading down it and it's very dark, the hole is many times bigger then Ciel's mansion. Elliot and Leo walk to the edge of it.
Break: Eques, we're at the hole.

Sharon: well that's him now. He says they found the hole. Thank you Break-san, take everyone down.

Sharon's voice: thank you Break-San, take everyone down.
Break: Hai, milady.
Elliot and Leo jump in the hole and land on the path and start running down, my characters follow them.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago narlyvamp1234 said…
Yakusoku: yeah... i always had a lot of problems, but i never took it seriously when i was human. a samurai threatened my life... think i cared? nope...
Eddie: Well I'm a pretty laid back dude myself but, I don't even think I'd take that lightly.
Yakusoku: *smiles* i was really mellow... never took things too seriously... i always put other people first...
Alice stops and looks back at Kyle and Scorpion.
Alice: you two coming?
Eddie: Well in a way, you still do...

Scorpion: We aren't too far behind...

Scorpion and Kyle catch up

Yakusoku: how so?
over a year ago nidoqueen said…
star:*slows down so that she could talk to hanzo* you ok hanzo
Alice keeps walking, when they get to the bottom of the hole there is a flash then they all see something different. Break sees the Sinclar mansion, his master and the little girl who would always ask to play. Alice, Gilbert and Oz see the Baskerville mansion before the tragedy. Sebastian sees when he first made the contract. Akira sees her friend rei in hell and someone she used to love who died. Scorpion sees his family and clan, all of them happy and smiling. And Kyle sees his family when Maria (Kuratchi) was still alive, they are all happy as well and are in the house he used to live in.
Eddie: You said it yourself brother! You're afraid you'll hurt someone with your new power. If that's not caring for others, I don't know what is!

Scorpion:... Jubei... Yasahono...
Kyle:... Mom...
Yakusoku: yeah... i guess so. i never thought of it like that before... wanna see something awesome? we won't bother anyone where i want to go...
(oops, I forgot what Abyss sees XD)
Abyss sees Alice in the Baskerville mansion, she's looking out the window and Glen is standing by a tree, Jack had just fallen in a bush, they're all smiling.
Break: master.....
Abyss: this isn't real....
Scorpion: My village...
Kyle:... I call shotgun!
molly:*looks at cloud and smiles* i'm something my sister'll be later on afte you two get married *puts a hand on her stomick*
Eddie: Um, sure!

hmmm
star:and molly right
Suddenly all the people they see (that aren't real. Jubei, Maria, Jack, etc.) start looking crazed, they start walking toward them And the illusions disappear but the people they saw are still there walking toward them and now everyone can see them. Zwei walks out of the shadows with a big grin on her face.
Scorpion: Yasahono... Jubei...
Kyle:*eyes widen but then he sees Zwei and scowls* You...
over a year ago KiddRoxas said…
Cloud:sits down next to her)we should really get a doctor to help you
Eddie and Yakusoku appear in Darkhold.
Yakusoku: watch out for bones...
meh
star:*eyes wieden* oh *in her mind* that's why i thot i seen all the evil teams of are world
brock:rrrrrrrrrrrrr why do we have to dill with the anti-pokeroil to as well
Zwei: I thought you'd come.
Yasahono tries attacking Scorpion.
Eddie: Dude! We've got to do a concert here...
smile
molly:it's ok i'm just the big p word thay wount be here till 9 munths (sorry if miss spelled) is up
star:*gets in the way of the attack* if molly and ica was here we all would know what thay'd see
brock:yeah molly- team magma and maybe Q ica- one gess g-rag so it's a good thing there not here
(@nido i think your characters were left behind at the manor)
Yakusoku: *stops and looks at him* never! we can't ever do a concert here! Lily and Madison wouldn't want that and i don't either! the very thought makes me sick...
(no thay all fallowed except molly zandra and ica)
Cloud:well...congrats on the baby soon to come mabey hell be hanzo jr (walks away to find zandra)
(oh, okay, then who are they all with? some people went with Oz and a few people went with Break)
molly:*in psy* thank you but uh it's twins
zandra:*puts the bole on a tray and starts to walk back back to where molly is*
Eddie: Dude! It's like something from metalpocalypse. But, speaking of Lily... Wanna talk about it?
yakusoku: what is there to talk about? she's gone now, just a faded memory... *holds back tears* she never did get her wish... and no matter what, i will always think i failed her.
(star is talking to hanzo so witch ever grup hanzo's in)
Jubei and Yasahono try attacking Scorpion and Maria tries attacking Kyle. Glen tries stabbing Abyss but she gets out of the way and random people from the Baskerville mansion try attacking Alice, Oz and Gilbert. the girl who would play with Break and Break's master try to attack him. Nido's characters (besides the ones at the manor) see they're family all happy and playing together.
laugh
Cloud:turns around)t...twins well double congrsts (starts to walk and sees zanndra)hey....
(and star and brock both sees team rocket, team magma, team aqua, team glactick, team demson, team plasma, go-rock-squad, the pokepinchers, and the anti-pokeroil)
(@nido they're supposed to see something happy, something that was happy in they're life, not something bad. and also it's Zwei that is making them see things so she made them see they're family)
Lotti takes out a knife and walks over to Arekkusu K, then puts the knife to his cheek.
Lotti: your no fun...
she drags the knife down his cheek making a small trail of blood.
smile
zandra:hay cloud is sis ok
angry
ica's voice:leave my a.k alone *something pushs lotti away from a.k*
(nothing ever happends that's good in there world thanks to the evil teams so that's all thay can see)
(*sighs* just let me control the illusions. it's not really something that happened, just more like someone/something they know/knew and love(d) i guess.)
Lotti is unaffected and she keeps trailing the knife down his cheek
Lotti: i told you your powers would not work here.
Cloud:ya...im kinda worried about het shes hitting this pregnacy hard
(k well there is star's mom morning star)
zandra:*eyes widen* she's what! *hands cloud the tray and runs into where molly is and hugs her*
molly:*puzzled look* what's going on sis
zandra:i'm so happy for you i can't beleve this dus hanzo know
molly:uh
zandra:cloud told me
molly:oh that *smiles* yeah hanzo knows he even knows that it's twins
zandra:*jaw drops* oh my goodness *hugs her again*
Cloud:(burst out laughing)walks over puts down the tray)honey you still with us....calm down a lil and we can talk about it (smiles)
hmmm
zandra:*looks up at cloud* what do you mean cloud
meh
(no I meant was talking about mollys pregnacy cause she ran over and started to go crazy asking questions thats what I meant and he was telling her to calm down)
Cloud:i meant so we can talk about mollys pregnacy *facepalm*
meh
zandra:oh ok i already got what i needed to know anyway *smiles*
molly:hold that thot *runs to the bathroom again*
zandra:just like mom was with us that's how she knew we had wings
Cloud:so will mollys baby have the same powers she does