더 오피스 New Episode 4-10-2008... Details?

smoore23 posted on Feb 15, 2008 at 03:59AM
Here's what I've heard: NBC has not released an "official" summary as of yet, but Jenna Fischer said in a recent interview that "Michael throws a dinner party, cordially inviting all the members of the office. But when only Pam and Jim (feeling sorry for him) turn up, things get awkward."

I'm already excited. So, what would everyone like to see in this episode?
last edited on Feb 20, 2008 at 03:38AM

더 오피스 15 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago doonis said…
I'm hoping that Dwight gets back together with Angela, That seems to be the only reason why he'd miss Michael's party.

And by the way, it's officially called "Dinner Party" (great surprise)
over a year ago llerenaprincipe said…
what happens to jim?
over a year ago smoore23 said…
I guess we'll find out in 2 months.
over a year ago papa said…
Oh man...this sounds good but painful! Poor Michael. Reminds me of when Jim threw a party and invited everyone but Michael.

In a way Pam "owes" him this one since Michael was one of the few folks from the Office to show up for her art exhibition (and not act like a jerk).
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago kathiria82 said…
I agree with papa.
over a year ago wtb2612 said…
Sounds a little bit like Money, but with Michael taking the Dwight role. Should be interesting.
over a year ago Shandiii said…
Poor Michael, Dwight and Andy didn't even show up? It seems like they would be the first 2 there. Hmm, but that's very Pam/Jim to show up because they feel sorry for him. They're both very sweet. :)
over a year ago agentScarn said…
i wish some others would show up... i like when the whole cast gets to work together... they do some of their best work together
over a year ago snoznoodle said…
I can imagine some VERY embarrassing sex questions pop up... omg it will be SO hilarious!
Oh yeah, I can totally picture that too! lol!
over a year ago bstens said…
they confirmed in on E! news, and also said that after "dinner party" the show will jump ahead 5 months to present day. they said the show will explain the 5 month lapse like the the camera crew was on strike or ran out of funding.
Yay! I'm glad they decided to do that rather than just picking up where they left off. Thanks for the info!
over a year ago 28spike28 said…
OH YEAH. i called it.
over a year ago Kitzo said…
And Michael can cook things using his TWO microwaves. BAM.
over a year ago 28spike28 said…
and the "broken" stove and his forman grill.