더 오피스 INTERESTING EPISODE FINDS

28spike28 posted on Jun 09, 2008 at 05:35AM
in the performance review, at 7 min. in when pam shows jim the script look just to the left of jim by his 3 whole punch and paper tray. its a PSP. its at the edge of his desk again by the 3 whole punch. see if you can find it. its almost 1 a.m. and im still sharp enough to find that.

더 오피스 7 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Luciie-Goosiie said…
lol. thats pretty observant!

I've got another one.
In traveling salesman Harvey the computer apparently says "Pam you look VERY hot today"
but when you get a look at the stuff he has said.... it says
"Pam is the receptionist" and
"Pam you look hot today" but you don't hear those.
over a year ago tessajanuary said…
Here's a similar one to Luciie's:

When they're reading the script of Threat Level Midnight in The Client, what they're saying and what's written on the script are different.
over a year ago 28spike28 said…
oh another one, when they flash the fliar of the 80's of party pause it and get up close to the tv and read what it says, it says this is just a prop and a whole bunch of other non sense is on it to. quite humerous.
over a year ago 28spike28 said…
anyone else find any goods
over a year ago supercalo23 said…
There was another forum discussion kind of like this FULL of these little things. I think it was called like Office Mistakes or something. I looked at it yesterday. Pretty interesting.
over a year ago llerenaprincipe said…
well nothing is perfect :D
over a year ago smoore23 said…
Here's link to the other forum that supercalo23 was talking about. It has some interesting stuff, too.