더 오피스 who doesn't like season 4

ilovehinder posted on May 03, 2008 at 01:25AM
this girl!

but really. the office is a unique show and season 4 has made me feel like its just the same as every other tv show. i dont like it at all, last night's episode was horrible, and all the other episodes have been disappointing to me. i don't like new pam, i dont like andyla, and i dont like ryan the way he is now. i like the new episodes, but they are horrible compared to what the could be
last edited on May 03, 2008 at 01:28AM

더 오피스 25 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago wtb2612 said…
You also love Hinder. So you clearly you have bad taste. Honestly, the season started out a little slow, but I think the episodes since the strike have been great.
over a year ago Shandiii said…
lol at wtb2612.
over a year ago 28spike28 said…
well i gotta put my voice out there, since the strike ended the scripts have been stale. a bit. but, and there is always a but no matter what. oh i rhymed. job fair should be kick ass. if not season 5 will destroy. so much time to write scripts and the elections are coming up during season 5 so i smell some propagandist rivalry. dwight against hilary clinton, the women for hilary. dwight vs. the office women, micheal for obama, i smell some more stanley micheal team work. i miss pretzel day.
over a year ago HannaK said…
I think that this season is great, there are some episodes that I don't like (Chairmodel, Night Out) But generally, I like it.
over a year ago ilovehinder said…
well i liked the first few episodes but the more recent ones have been horrible
over a year ago maybeastarbucks said…
I completely agree. When I saw Chair Model I didn't think anything could possible be worse. Then I saw Night Out and I knew it couldn't get worse. Then I saw Did I Stutter? I only laughed once during Did I Stutter?, and it was the very end when Phyllis says, "I think it's the dumbest thing I've ever heard."

Job Fair better be good.
over a year ago IrishTea said…
Hmm.. I think the biggest issue with the Office is that things have changed. Seasons 1-3 were practically based on Jim's and Pam's sexual tension and now that they're together it's obviously going to feel weird. Same thing with the breakups of Michael/Psycho Jan and Dwight/Angela (personally I think Angela and Andy are BORING). So the fundamentals have changed, but the humor is the same.

I thought Survivor Man and Deposition were BAD but its been picking up. Plus, Ryan's new personality is awesome!
i liked fun run and the next couple to follow but i was sooooooo disappointed by night out because...well am i the only one who noticed that jim is completely turning into micheal?
over a year ago shannieannie said…
maybe not COMPLETELY turning into michael, but yes, i do see similarities. oh i HOPE that's not the case.... jim is so much better than that...
over a year ago smoore23 said…
Not gonna lie, this is definitely my least favorite season. At first I was saying, "Oh, it's still The Office, of course it's awesome." But now, I feel like it's not really even the same show. Ugh. It's almost like it's got a different sense of humor or something. I mean, I love The Office and I'll watch it until the series finale, but honestly, this season hasn't been great. I liked the first four episodes, didn't like Local Ad (the first episode that I genuinely just didn't like), and the rest have been so-so. I miss the glory days of season 2.
i cannot agree more. season 1 was of course season 1, the show was getting its start. season 2 was just PERFECT in so many ways because it was before karen, before andy, before everything just changed. season 3 was different, but still good because it was still just as good as season 2. but season 4, everything went wrong. pam is the opposite of who she used to be, andyla gets far too annoying, everyone's personality is so different, and also, they dont spend very much time in the office anymore, which gets annoying because the show is, after all, the office.
over a year ago IndianKelly said…
After "The Return" in season 3, I think the show went a little stale. They lost sight of "The Office". The dry, boring, everyday workings of the office, the clashing personalities...it was hilarious because it was familiar to those of us who work in an office or imagine what it's like to work in an office.

But I have to say, the post-strike episodes are much better than the earlier ones. I didn't care for any of the one-hour episodes.

last edited over a year ago
over a year ago jamfan4 said…
Yeah, wtb, Hinder is gross.
Yes, Season 2 may have been better than this season but come on people, the finale is supposed to be amazing! You can't just drop a TV show this amazing if it has a few weird episodes! This season didn't even get to fully develop because of the strike, so just give it a break and think positive. :D
ok first of all, stop attacking hi8nder on an office forum, second wat the hell jamfan i didnt think u were like that.

ANYWAYS im not sayin i dont like the show im saying all the new episodes are getting worse. im gonna stick to the office till the end no matter wat, but if they mess up the proposal, im gonna be pissed
over a year ago iar said…
I think IndianKelly is right, The Office took another direction and I miss those things, the things that atracted me at first. And I also think that these last episodes are getting better than the pre-strike.

But, I also think that, when the 3erd season ended a lot of the "questions" of the show were ansewered...I took the first episode of the 4th season like a pilot, the show have to came up with new things to keep it interesting, they have to create new interrogants, and I think is for that that maybe some people doesn't like the first episode, think on the first 6 episodes of the first season...
Look, ilovehinder, I'm sorry if I insulted your favorite band but I don't think that saying that I don't like something makes me... Whatever you think it makes me. So I apologize, but I also think that that's just my opinion and it should be respected.
Post-strike episodes have been way better.

Hinder sucks.
over a year ago smoore23 said…
Yeah, I think it's pretty lame that because you like Hinder you're getting made fun of. I'm not really a Hinder fan, but I'm not gonna look at you differently if you like them. Like you said, the fact that you like Hinder has nothing to do with The Office, so why do people care?
okay to those of you who pay attention to the forum instead of making fun of a band i like, thank you
Anywho, my comment about Season 4 still stands: I am definitely a glass-half-full kinda girl with this season, and the finale is supposed to be amazing, so just hang in there, Dunderheads! :D
wow. pam better not take that job. my guess is that shes gonna take the job and wen shes about to tell jim hes gonna propose
Oooh, ilovehinder, if that happens, I will freak out. Because that would stir up some major conflict! I don't know whether to be excited or scared for the season finale!
Hinder sucks worse than Nickelback and Creed put together. They are just truly a horrible horrible band.
over a year ago Office_001 said…
it rocks but did i stutter was the worst office ever then it was chair model and night out! the rest is awesome i loved the Job Fair
over a year ago Snerkie said…
i like this season :) i don't like Ryan's role anymore but he isn't shown heaps so doesn't really matter.