더 오피스 공식 만찬, 저녁 식사 Party Discussion

maybeastarbucks posted on Apr 11, 2008 at 01:36AM
What did you think of the first episode back from the strike?

I found the end rather disappointing. I was really hoping that Dwight and Angela would be caught making out in Michael's back yard.

I liked the Dundies reference.

My main gripe is that I wanted to see more Dwight.

더 오피스 17 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago agentScarn said…
i thought this episode was perfect... yes lacking a bit of dwight, but it just shows that even with the limited cast, they can still make a great show...

the strike may have been very good for this show, because I think this wast the best episode since season 2
over a year ago llerenaprincipe said…
angelas pregnancy is covered :D

awesome episode
could've used more dwight and more andy.
and omg! michael's life is crazy!!
i feels bad for him
over a year ago DarkSarcasm said…
I loved it. I can't believe that Jim was going to leave Pam at Michael's! What a tool! =P
I think my favorite part was Angela/Andy and the ice cream. If she's not in the next few episodes, we know who to blame. ;)
...and what was up with Dwight's hair? O.o
over a year ago futuredwight said…
Tonights episode was great! I loved seeing more of michael's life at home with jan and making it as awkward as possible for everyone watching , us, and the guests. And of course it wasnt complete without dwight, who made me sooooo happy when he showed up at the front door.
Although i didnt find this episode as quotable, it was defintely something new and still hilarious. The random swaying/dancing by jan and the ice cream slap by angela killed mee.
overalll reallyy funny
over a year ago smoore23 said…
Yeah, I think it was one of the better episodes from this season. I also enjoyed the Dundies reference. I have felt bad for Michael this entire season and this episode only made me feel worse for him. However, I still think it was hilarious. Can't wait for next Thursday!
over a year ago Luciie-Goosiie said…
It is one of my Favourite episodes. that and basketball in season 1. I think it was kinda short though. A hour long episode would have been good. and heaps funnier too cause, they could put more stuff into it.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago smoore23 said…
I know! It felt really short to me too.
over a year ago bigtuna33 said…
i dont know something was different for me, the characters seemed to have changed
over a year ago bigtuna33 said…
I liked "Money" the best of the season
over a year ago snoznoodle said…
It was different because it wasn't actually in 'the office'. In the Office people are still trying to stay professional. It was hell at someone's place rather than the office lol.

I LOVED it! More Dwight would have been great but I think they just wanted to really focus on how crazy Jan is. It was SO awesome!! I don't think it was the best of the season (I liked Branch Wars and Deposition more) but it was the Office so how could it not be GOOD??
over a year ago chel1395 said…
I had fun with it, though I did have to avert my eyes at several awkward moments. My favorite part was Jim trying to make a run for it and choosing to leave Pam behind. Her response was priceless. "You can buy new stuff, but you can't buy a new party." Plus, Michael showing off his little TV still has me in stitches. It was just so tiny and pathetic and Michael was going on and on about it. I was also glad to see that things between Angela and Andy are clearly not working out. I only wish that Dwight would have found a hot date to bring. Seeing Angela jealous would have been perfection. :D
over a year ago llerenaprincipe said…
mhm i have a question about the office spot
i could swear i saw we had 5021 fans and now we're one short
o_O
over a year ago yoyoder said…
I think it was a good cringing episode. Like bigtuna33 I just thought there was something weird I couldn't place. I also wish that Andy, Angela, and Dwight had more time too but we also needed to see how crazy Jan is. And I might be the only one but I feel bad for Jan (as well as Michael). She had a good life but now is stuck clinging to Michael and she knows what people are thinking about her. At least Michael is smart enough to know how dumb he looks.
over a year ago supercalo23 said…
"The thought of putting one of your beats in my mouth makes me want to throw up"

Haha! Great episode!
over a year ago shannieannie said…
i made the mistake of watching this episode with my family, (my mother is like angela), and i would have enjoyed the crazy awkwardness if my mom wasn't in the room commenting on how "horrible" the show is... :-p
and as a jammer, i was a little ticked at jim for almost leaving pam at the party. that wasn't cool. but at least pam got him to stay, and apparently forgave him later. :-p
over a year ago mswiginton said…
I thought the writers went a little overboard with this episode. It's as if they were making a really aggressive effort to win back fans who may have lost interest (or gotten fed up) during the strike. They wanted a slam-dunk, so they pulled out all the stops. (Too bad, since it's the subtleties that make the show so good.) I thought the Dwight thing was kinda creepy, too (even for Dwight), and the fight at the end was a little too intense to be really funny. That being said, there were some hilarious moments (Jan grooving to her former assistant's song..).
over a year ago marissa said…
I liked the episode, but I have to say, I'm missing the "Office" setting, you know?

It's easy making a dinner party full of wacky guests funny, but not so easy to have those same wacky guests selling paper funny. lol

Anyways, good (Hunter's song... pure awesome), but I miss the good ol'days!