더 오피스 Let's play Desert Island

Dundiechampion posted on Mar 16, 2008 at 12:51AM
5 Movies to have on Desert Island.And if you don't know what im talking about, then go watch the Fire episode of the office.

더 오피스 20 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Dundiechampion said…
Dogma (see profile picture) Office Space, Goodfellas, Ferris Bueller's Day off, and Billy Madison
over a year ago 28spike28 said…
Shaun of the Dead, hot fuzz, the patriot(mel gibson version), license to wed, and varsity blues.
over a year ago wildcats13 said…
10 Things I Hate About You, Titanic, The Notebook, Dirty Dancing, Casanova
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago _lina_ said…
How to Steal a Million, My Big Fat Greek Wedding (sorry), Chicago, Juno, John Tucker Must Die
over a year ago 4princess1 said…
john tucker must die, juno, august rush, in the land of women, the brekfest club, the oc season 1 box set, king of queens all box set lol
over a year ago 28spike28 said…
4 princess you have 7. but yes i agree there are alot of movies that are really good that we couldnt chose.
over a year ago DarkSarcasm said…
Dazed and Confused, Stand By Me, Armageddon, The Lost Boys, and Signs.

And that's just for today. I'll probably have different choices a week from now. =P
over a year ago katiemariie said…
The Princess Bride, High Fidelity, Ferris Bueller's Day Off, Clerks, and Seven Brides for Seven Brothers.
over a year ago PrinceCPSU said…
Ocean's 11, Juno, Office Space, Old School, the 40 year old virgin
over a year ago Shandiii said…
Juno, Little Miss Sunshine, I'm Reed Fish, Moulin Rouge, We're Back: A Dinosaur Story

Uhm... yeah, I don't know.
over a year ago snoznoodle said…
Juno, The Wedding Singer, The Lion King, Zoolander, Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.

But to tell you the truth I wouldn't want to take movies I'd want to take tv shows. I'd rather take Scrubs, The Office US, UK, Arrested Development and my fav Aussie show Lano and Woodley.
over a year ago fakeemailwps said…
I thought Juno was good, but I didn't love it.

Spaceballs, League of Extraordinary Gentlemen, Chicago, The longest movie that exists, mand The Office movie that will be made someday.
over a year ago Office_001 said…
Enchanted, The Office season 1, The Office season 2, The Office season 3, and whenever it's finished The Office season 4

I know that is 6 i guess i won't take the office season 3
over a year ago HannaK said…
the Breakfast club, Lost season 3, the Office season 2, Robin Hood (Disney version) and Lost season 1 (I know that the most of them are tb shows, but they're just great)
over a year ago Office_001 said…
Changed my mind:

Enchanted, Walk the Line, The Office season 4 when it's finished, A Walk to Remember, and License to Wed!
over a year ago FloatingMuffins said…
Spaceballs, Liscense to Wed, The Office Season 4, Twilight the Movie (when it comes out on DVD, after it is done filming) , and Meet Me in St. Louis.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Hedvig said…
If we count tv shows, then: The Office (US) season 1-3 and The Office (UK) season 1 and 2.

If we don't count tv shows, then: 40 Year Old Virgin, Juno, Little Miss Sunshine, The Notebook and Green Street Holigans.
over a year ago IndianKelly said…
Where The Heart Is, The Notebook, A Walk To Remember, What's Love Got To Do With It, and Secret Window
over a year ago dani86 said…
spirited away, snatch, sunshine, super bad, old school,
over a year ago Officefan222 said…
Legally Blond, Fever Pitch, Music and Lyrics, Greece, and Angels in the outfield