Rumours persist that 디즈니 intend to film all the old school animated 영화 as live-action remakes. If a Lion King remake is green lighted, here is how I think they should proceed:
1. Make an adaptation of the musical- with "The Madness of King Scar" intact. That song, along with the "One 의해 One" sequence, gives us a touch 더 많이 detail as to why the Pride Lands went to hell during Scar's time as king. The original movie is kind of like "Fuck you, The Pride Lands are falling because Scar is the bad guy!" whereas the MUSICAL establishes the fact that the hyenas are destroying the Pride Lands.
2. Utilise "He Lives In You". I can see Mufasa 노래 that.
3. Seeing the animal's faces 옮기기 is a little bit alienating. It's like watching the 개 talk in Snow Buddies. Maybe their lines could be like an inner monologue 또는 something. 당신 know like the Snake from Conan The Barbarian 또는 Wishbone from Wishbone.
4. DO NOT MAKE THIS CGI OK! THAT WOULD SUCK! IT WOULD BE A SLAP IN THE FACE TO 팬 EVERYWHERE!
5. 더 많이 time with Nala; we got that in the musical and it WORKED! In the movie, it's a coincidence that she just so HAPPENED to be in the same jungle as Simba. And it's never really established why she was looking for help... but in the musical she is a 더 많이 sympathetic character. Scar was hitting on her in a way that would make HAYDEN CHRISTENSEN LOOK SMOOTH!
That's all I can think of for now. If 당신 have any thoughts on a live-action remake of The Lion King, post them in the 코멘트 below...