The Iron Fey Series Ash 또는 Puck

Calypso_ posted on Jan 07, 2011 at 01:51AM
who do you prefer and why? do you like dark, mysterious Ash or funny, quirky, Joking Puck?

The Iron Fey Series 8 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago moonglow123 said…
monkey
puckpuckpuckpuckpuckpuck PUCK!!!!!........puck
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Percysclique said…
big smile
PUCK!!!! Ash my be hot (well actually cold, but you know what i mean), but Puck is the funniest, coolest guy EVA!!!
Loved him from the start. :)
And how could you love someone who hates Puck????
over a year ago Immortal42 said…
Ash doesn't hate Puck, he hates what Puck did. There's a difference. And as you can probably tell from my defending him, I'm 100% on Ash's side! He's just amazing. He loves meghan more than anything else in the world. More than his life. And he's really good with a sword, which is awesome. Not to mention that he has a sense of humor hidden under his mask of ice.

Don't get me wrong, Puck is awesome, too. He's funny, sarcastic, and even protective. I just like Ash better for Meghan.
over a year ago bladeangel said…
big smile
PUCK!! cause he's funny,caring to meghan and protectice of her to. I LOVE Puck!!
over a year ago babbytreegrowth said…
sunny
Honestly, I'm torn between the two. I just love both of them. At first, Puck was my favorite, and I hated Ash because he was so cold to Meghan. Then, as the series continued, I started liking Ash more and more, until here I am in the sticky situation of choosing between the two.

What I love about them:
Ash-
1. I love his cool, calming attitude
2. The way he loves Meghan
3. How he can be so in control of his emotions

Puck-
1. How he almost never is at a loss for words
2. How he can be funny
3. His unwavering love for Meghan

I love both of them, so I can't choose. Sorry.
over a year ago omgemg44 said…
heart
I like Puck but Ash is better!!!!
over a year ago Splashstorm said…
Puck is the best! He loves Meghan and would readily die for her. Ash loves her too, but his personality is so... blah compared to Puck's. I don't know what in the world Meghan was thinking choosing Ash over Puck.
over a year ago ahznn said…
Ash
like he´s really handsome and sweet and I just can´t describe in in such a short line. I know he´s like a bad-ass, buts thats why we love him!!!
so it will be like:
ASH ASH ASH ASH ASH ASH ASH ASH. I mean just look at him(oelala)
last edited over a year ago