올림푸스의 영웅들 The son of Neptune 의해 담홍색, 핑크 bookworm

pink-bookworm posted on May 04, 2011 at 11:11AM
The son of Neptune
Percy pov
I woke to the sound of kids busilly talking about something or other. They were a couple of metres away from me and looked all upset about something then I noticed a girl with chocolate brown hair that flowed down to har shoulders turn around and look at me. I lay there dazed at the girls buety but I got the feeling I knew someone who was more gogeos than her. Who are you the girl said. It was then that I realized I could not remember except that I knew a girl that was the most buetiful girl I had ever seen but the problem was who was this girl. I have know idea who I am all I know is that just woke up here without a single memory except for a girl. You a spy because that is just by chance that Jason goes missing and you turn up here telling us you can't remember anything. I'm not a spy my name is? I just had to figure out a name that would sound right then his name came to him his name was Percy Jackson.Percy Jackson and who are you? I'm Gwen donnalsdon daughter of Venus the goddess of love and beuty. Can you tell me where we are because I'm not to sure where we are. Where at the laden forest just outside of camp roman. What's camp roman. It's where demigods children of gods and mortals train and is the only safe place on earth. Okay. I'll show you to the rest of the gang come on. I followed gwen up to the people she was talking to before she spotted me. Guys this is a new demigod I found just over by the bushes and his name is Percy Jackson but he has apparently lost his memory. You sure he's not a spy Gwen because we can't have spies coming in the camp can we know Gwen. He's not a spy I can tell Reyna. While they were standing there bickering I heard a noise I turned around and instantly got the feeling to put my hand on my pocket and then I pulled out a pen that I instantly knew was named riptide and was a sword.

올림푸스의 영웅들 123 replies

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...