올림푸스의 영웅들 When Death meets 사랑

percabeth_forev posted on Dec 10, 2012 at 01:20PM
Disclaimer: I do niot own anything except Daisy!!! and a few OC's. Everyone else goes to R.R
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++­+++­+++­+++­+++­+++­+++­++
We all know Nico as the mysterious, and secretive, and not to mention anti-social. So what happens when he falls in love?
Characters Present- Daisy Thiriane Alessandro
Nico di Angelo
Percy Jackson(but not so many)
Annabeth Chase
some gods and goddesses
And a few OC's
I will post on Fridays since I have school and I promise I will do my best to post cause I am not som responsible.
Can anyone be my CW??? I'm not good at this thing at all
last edited on Dec 12, 2012 at 10:29AM

올림푸스의 영웅들 18 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago teamleo said…
laugh
I have no clue what this story is about but it should be interesting. POST SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
over a year ago Blue_Waves said…
smile
Sounds interesting........U should post
over a year ago PixyStar436 said…
big smile
Plz post soon! I can't wait! 💞 🔫
over a year ago percabeth_forev said…
Here is my very wonderful OC Daisy
 Here is my very wonderful OC 데이지
over a year ago seaistruth said…
I love Ariana Grande she's so pretty! So post soon please this sounds interesting....
sure! I'll try to post a chappy tomorrow
Introductions!!
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++­+++­+++­+++­+++­+++­+++­+++­+++­+
Daisy
I glared at him as he passed by, I know it's not my type to be soooo bitchy and all that but he just creeps me out. oops! sorry I forgot to introduce myself...I'm Daisy Thiriane Alessandro, daughter of Aphrodite,fifteen years old, and single(cue wink). Anyways, back to the present. I was currently chatting with my sister Kayla, when the jerk decided to show up and prank us by scaring us with skeletons, not exactly the best prank but it still worked. He scared the Hades out of the two f us. He looked back at me with amusement and....was that...concern I just saw i his' eyes? Oh well It probably was just an act. Then I got back to chatting with my sister
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++­+++­+++­+++­+++­+++­+++­+++­+++­+
DONE!!! AT LAST!!! WOO HOO! NIco's is tomorrow
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago 8xchristellax8 said…
lololol NICE!!!! xD and omg yes i loveeee Ariana Grande im so jealous of her BEAUTY. D8
haha anyways post soon ^-^
big smile
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU MADE YOUR FIRST POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LUV IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!POST SOON!!!!
Nico
I felt her eyes staring at my back, so I turned my head around at the slightest manner and saw her glaring at me I put on a mask of amusement but I was really concerned for her. She hasn't been gettig long enough sleeps, why? because she kept getting nightmares. If other people were to find out that I know, they'd ask me why, and get suspicious, especially her brothers and- sorry, where are my manners...My name is... you probably don't need an introduction seeing as I am sooo popular, especially with girls (wiggling eyebrows) but Anyways, I'm Nico di Angelo, Son of Hades, sixteen years old. Now, back to the topic, as I was saying, I knew that she had nightmares because I usually shadowtavel in her cabin to watch over her. I've had a crush on her since the first moment, okay scratch that, since the second moment I met her. But I got the impression that she didn't like me so I didn't push her to become friends with me. "Mr. Di Angelo! what is the answer to my question?" Oh crap I was spacing out again "uh sorry what was the question?" I asked which earned a couple of snickers and smirks from the others I turned around to glare at them and they immeadiatly stopped I turned around to find the 'teacher' glaring daggers at me. I ignored him and went back to spacing out
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++­+++­+++­+++­+++­+++­+++­+++­++
hey guys sorry that I used () these to show action but saying I wiggled my eyebrows doesn't really fit in does it? so...yeah! but the others will be just like writing me self a book
last edited over a year ago
If you're confused, he was walking while he was zoning out so that's why he ended up in class
over a year ago fanforbooks said…

1. say your name ten times.
2. say your mom's name five times.
.........3. say your crushes three times.
4. paste this to four other groups.
...If you do this, your crush will kiss you on the nearest Friday.
......But if you read this and do not paste this, then you
will have very bad luck.
SEND THIS TO 5 GROUPS IN 143 MINUTES. WHEN YOU'RE DONE PRESS F6 AND YOUR CHRUSH'S NAME WILL APPEAR IN BIG LETTERS ON THE SCREEN. THIS IS SO FREAKY IT BECAUSE IT ACTUALLY WORKS (idk about this but i am up for the challenge XD)
Okay, to keep this forum going, I want three comments after I post the last chappy to post another and that one^ up there does not count ty that's all!
Chapter 1
Daisy
When I first met Nico I was, well, fifteen. But anyways, back to the topic, I was mesmerized by those eyes, they seemed to hold so much sadness, bitterness, and secrets. To tell you the truth I kinda thought he was cute, at least, that was before words came out of his mouth. He was downright mean! And not only that, he was violent too! I hate violent people with all my power, but now that I was a demigod it seemed like a faraway dream now. “Daisy! Wake-up!” Someone said from infront of me I felt her(I went with her since it was sooo high pitched) hand waving in front of me so I swatted it away. Then I sat up and Yawned, wow, did I really just fell asleep? Wow, so that explains why I was surrounded by stuffed toys and shoes and clothes and-wait! Why is Nico there?
Oh my gosh he looks so-STOP! Stop thinking about that jerk! You need to-
“Miss Alessandro?”
“Hmmm?”
“What is 9 times 10?”
“duh! It’s 90!”
“good but that’s not the lesson” the old hag said (yes I do mean hag she was a kindly one! See told you she’s a hag!)
“uuhh sorry ma’am” I said as a blush slowly climbed up my cheek
“now what is this….” I stopped listening after that mostly because I was too busy thinking, no not about boys, or couples, or clothes, or any girly stuff like that. I was thinking about why they let a kindly one take over a class at camp, I mean she could just kill us right then and there! The ‘bell’ rang and it was a signal for all of us to quickly run out of the room before the teacher eats us since I was daydreaming I was the last one out which meant I almost got eaten by a fury, and I just got lucky, I bumped with the last person I wanted to see,
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++­+++­+++­+++­+++­+++­+++­+++­+++­+++­+++­+++­++
it's just a preview folks...the whole chappy will be posted after you guys post three comments :) XOXO hope you enjoyed!
big smile
Awesome keep posting!!!!!!!!!!!! I am number 1!
haha congrats! and you're also fifteenth! my favorite number!
over a year ago 8xchristellax8 said…
heart
awesomee chappie!!!!!
big smile
thanks! yay! one more to go and I'll post the whole chappy! woohoo! and that's not the whole it's just a preview