올림푸스의 영웅들 Sweet Revenge

GoRgOnxx posted on Dec 03, 2012 at 06:27AM
Characters: Percy Jackson,
Nico Di Angelo

"Son, I think your biggest wish is going to come true soon", the voice said as a man in his early twenties walked out of the darkness near the window. This made a grin form on Omega's face. But it wasn't a smile that children have when they know they are getting their best wish fulfilled. Instead this was a grin full of one thing. Evil. "Love is sweet but Revenge is sweeter".

Disclaimer: I don't own Percy Jackson.... *sobs*

Please reply and tell me if you like the idea:) I will post the chapter 1 soon!!!:)

My wattpad account:
link

My fanfiction.net account:
link

My other story:
link
 Characters: Percy Jackson, Nico Di Angelo "Son, I think your biggest wish is going to come tru
last edited on Dec 03, 2012 at 06:33AM

올림푸스의 영웅들 7 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago teamleo said…
big smile
Sounds cool....Post soon!!
over a year ago Perceus96 said…
big smile
Post soon!!:)
over a year ago wildchild_rids1 said…
plz read my forum 2 guys - The Punishment [the gods go to college]
and
The Marked Ones
over a year ago GoRgOnxx said…
big smile

Chapter 1

An eighteen year old boy stood looking at the beautiful and calm view of the afternoon sun from the balcony of the castle which could only be owned by one of the wealthiest people in the world. The hot wind caused his dark hair to fall on his face nearly covering the eyes which were already covered by a pair of dark sunglasses.

Behind him a pale boy with black eyes that resembled the night and endless darkness walked in. He looked like death itself.

"Omega your father wants to talk to you", as he examined the view with his own black eyes.

"Hmmm…. We better not be late then", the dark haired boy turned around to meet his best friend.

Both of them walked out of the room in silence. The hallways were enveloped with darkness even if it was afternoon. On the way many passing people bowed to them shoving them their respect.

On reaching a dark oak expensive door on the end of one of the endless hallways Omega took out his sunglasses that covered two orbs of black eyes with flicks of every colour. These eyes were scarier than the death.

After at least ten seconds he knocked softly on the door three times before opening the door and walking in fallowed by his companion.

The room was dark. If you were just a mere human you would think there was no one there but that wasn't true.

The room had no source of light. It was like as if you are in the space itself.

"Good afternoon, Son", a very old and a powerful voice spoke from the darkness.

"Why did you call me father?", Omega asked looking straight at a certain point near the window which showed that he found where the other occupant in the room stood.

"Afternoon Delta", the voice said ignoring Omega.

"Good afternoon, Sir", the only other occupant of the room bowed from his position behind Omega.

"Father", Omega said in calm and a dangerous voice that usually made his opponents pee themselves. But it had no effect on his father.

"Impatient aren't we?", He chuckled but it wasn't a chuckle that you would love to hear. It was a cold and humorless one.

Omega didn't reply but you could tell that he was getting impatient but he kept his cool.

"Son, I think your biggest wish is going to come true soon", the voice said as a man in his early twenties walked out of the darkness near the window. He had dark black hair and eyes just like Omega except they had more power. He was dressed in a black expensive business suit and a black tie with silver stripes.

This made a grin form on Omega's face. But it wasn't a smile that children have when they know they are getting their best wish fulfilled. Instead this was a grin full of one thing. Evil.

Olympus…. Winter Solstice

It was another usual boring meeting for the gods. As usual Zeus blabbered something about how they should behave properly outside Olympus which no one paid attention to except may be Hestia. And even he got fed up of his own talking after sometime.

After that all the gods started what they are good at. Yelling at each other. Hera started yelling at Zeus about hoe he cheated on her again. Apollo and Artemis were arguing about him calling her "little sis", Athena had her head buried in a big fat book. Hermes was checking mails in his new i-pod along with Maratha and George. Ares and Hepatuses were arguing over Aphrodite who was enjoying the attention while painting her nails. Dynosius has passed out on his throne. Poseidon was looking sad since his son left but realised how wrong he was only was sitting quietly observing everything. Hestia was sitting quietly tending her flame while looking with disappointment at her family.

In middle of all this no one noticed the figure that stood in the darkness observing them. At last, the dark figure gave a dark chuckle that was only heard by Hestia and Hades. The others were too busy in arguing that they failed to notice him. Hades and Hestia looked at the direction and Hades saw who was since he was the god of underworld and his widen. To make him keep quite the figure kept his index finger on his lips as a gesture to keep quiet until he revealed himself. Understanding Hades nodded his head and passed the message to Hestia. They both continued to observe their family.

Camp Half-Blood

Annabeth walked around the camp looking at all the morning activities. The camp hadn't changed much for the past 1,000 years. Campers were moving around doing their usual duties. Many of the campers were immortal like her. They were the old campers who were the cabin leaders who fought the second titan war and the giant war and survived.

Chiron was trotting out of the big house when she reached there.

"Good Morning Annabeth", he said giving her a smile but it didn't reach his eyes. He was quiet sad because his favorite camper Perseus Jackson, son of Poseidon and my ex-boyfriend went missing.

"Good Morning Chiron", she said smiling.

"How has work been?", he asked as both of them started walking towards the mass hall.

"The usual. My mother gave me a new project", as they reached their destiny.

"It was nice seeing you, I hope you will stay for some more time", Chiron said as she made her way to Athena table.

"Bye Chiron", she sat next to her half-brother Maclom. They still looked like teens since they were immortal and can only die in battle. Now, she was working for her mother in Olympus with some designs.

Past 1,000 years have been quiet. They didn't have any big battles or any new phropercies yet.

It has been 1,000 years since the Hero of Olympus left, and 1,000 years since she got immortality. She has succeeded in everything except the hollow that she felt in her heart and the guilt that weighted her down to earth. She has got very god jobs and had her dreams fulfilled and now she is working with her mother.

But one thing she will never find again is the love she lost.
over a year ago GoRgOnxx said…
big smile
Please tell me what you think :)
over a year ago fanforbooks said…
i luv it post soon!!!
over a year ago fanforbooks said…

1. say your name ten times.
2. say your mom's name five times.
.........3. say your crushes three times.
4. paste this to four other groups.
...If you do this, your crush will kiss you on the nearest Friday.
......But if you read this and do not paste this, then you
will have very bad luck.
SEND THIS TO 5 GROUPS IN 143 MINUTES. WHEN YOU'RE DONE PRESS F6 AND YOUR CHRUSH'S NAME WILL APPEAR IN BIG LETTERS ON THE SCREEN. THIS IS SO FREAKY IT BECAUSE IT ACTUALLY WORKS (idk about this but i am up for the challenge XD)