올림푸스의 영웅들 Percy's Luck.(Lucky guy)

PersesJr posted on Nov 25, 2012 at 02:11AM
This story is rated T for teens. I recommend that you be mature about it because this story is going to be AWESOME.

By the way this story is not mine. Well the idea is mine but the PJ books does not belong to me. I wished it was mines but its not. It belongs to RR. Well enjoy the story and spread the word.

올림푸스의 영웅들 8 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago PersesJr said…
smile
Chapter one

I was real tired after the training I had just went through. I was sweating a lot and out of breath.Was it just me or is it that Chiron worked me really hard today.(No mo guys).So after my training I went over to the creek to relax.I was still sad over the break up between me and the_ B****_who shall not be named.I cant beleave that she would do this to me.After all I did for her and this is what I get.i knew she was bad news when the Naiads warned me about her.Now look at me,sad and lonely.And even worse she cheated on me with that birdbrain Jason grace.Stupid son of Zeus/Jupiter.i will never forget that night and the smile he gave me.

FLASHBACK````````````````````````````````­```­```­```­``

I had just finished training and was looking for Annabeth.
"Hey Conner have you seen Annabeth",I asked.
"No but check the beach,I think I saw her there",he replied.
"Thanks bro", I said as I sprinted to the beach.
"No prob bro",he screamed back.

As I got close to the beach I saw the most disturbing sight that pained me.
It was Annabeth and Jason going at it.I looked on in horror at the sight that beheld me.Jason was touch places that caused Annabeth to moan.
"Oh Jason',she cried out.
"Who your daddy girl",Jason said with a smile.
"You are and is so much better that Percy",she replied.
"Oh is that right",I said while I stepped up to them.

Jason was shocked and Annabeth was trying to put her shirt back on.
Jason was just smiling and looking smug.
"Percy my bro,you just missed it,Annabeth was moaning like crazy",he said.

"Shut up B****",I replied.
I looked up at him with pure loathing and decked him as hard as I could.With a sick crack sound he fell to the floor and cried out in pain.He was bleeding from his nose and upper lip.I then turned to the slut and told her have a good life with out me.With that I walked out and commanded the sea to come up on the two of them.Walking away I could hear her screaming at me saying please come back."Please come back my ass" I thought in my head.

FLASHBACK ENDS````````````````````````````

So now back to me and my sad state.I was so lost in though that I did not notice a Nymph come sit besides me.

"Why so sad handsome",she said.
"Hum what",I said as I turned to face her.
"I said why so sad", she replied.
"Oh just thinking about stuff",I said while turning to look at her.

Damn I thought as I looked at her.She was HOT.Nice body,eyes,legs,skin and everything.
"Like what your eyes is glued to", she said.
I quickly turned away and blushed a deep shade of red.
The nymph next to me started rolling with laughter.
"oh never gets old",she said once she stopped laughing.
"sorry to be staring,I didn't mean to", I said.
"Its ok I get that a lot",she said.

"So I guess you are thinking about the break up"?,she asked.
"What ,how did you know about that",I said sharply.
"Calm down Percy,dont blame me blame gossip", she said.
" Don't worry though I have something that will cheer you up", she said as she got up.
"By the way my name is Susan", she said as she smiled and started walking motioning me to follow.

I wonder what she could do or have do that will cheer me upI thought as I followed her.Well might as well find out.

So how was it?.Was it good and please comment.Next chapter is tomorrow a nd will be awesome
over a year ago 8xchristellax8 said…
whoaa NICE! xD but totally wasn't expecting Annabeth.....with Jason....cuz u know, he's like a year younger than her and it just doesnt fit them XD post soon! :3
over a year ago teamleo said…
hmmm
um...wow,just wow. i don't know what to say except AWKWARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! otherwise it was good. i agree though Jasabeth i guess u would call them just doesn't go together. on the other hand, post soon
smile
sorry guys I will post later this week
over a year ago 8xchristellax8 said…
cool i can wait ^-^ oh hey would u mind reading my forum? its called "welcome to tavian wonderland"
lmao yeah i rarely advertise my stories but im bored... and desperate XD
over a year ago Lt_Pupster said…
meh
Hm... lets see, my summary so far and what will likely happen in the future:
So slutty annabeth, Jason is man whore, annabeth is also cougar, Jason and annabeth fuck on the beech, yep = summary
What is likely to come: Percy and the nymphs fuck in the woods, percy gets caught by chiron, turns out chiron is a perv... gods join in the fun.
smile
yeah sure and to Lt it is kind of similar. I want to finish this whole story so I can post it on this.
over a year ago teamleo said…
big smile
How long will that take?!?!?!?!?!?!?!