올림푸스의 영웅들 꽃 And 초콜릿

abrown7297 posted on Oct 28, 2012 at 01:40AM
A new camper arrives at Camp Half-Blood. Charlotte Duke is a regular daughter of Demeter, and has caught the attention of a certain son of Poseidon. Can Annabeth keep Percy Jackson from straying?

With alternating points of view from Percy and Annabeth, follow them through one of the biggest struggles of their relationship.
last edited on Oct 28, 2012 at 02:16AM

올림푸스의 영웅들 13 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago horse22133454 said…
smile
Sounds interesting...Post soon
over a year ago abrown7297 said…
kiss
Percy

A normal day had begun at Percy's favorite place in the world, Camp Half-Blood. Lava poured down the climbing wall, pegasi soared in the clouds, and canoes dotted the lake. His and Annabeth's relationship had gotten more serious, and Percy believed that nothing and no one could come between them, or so he thought.

Percy had just gotten out of his cabin's shower. The perks of being an only child, he didn't have to share his bathroom with anyone. He had to will himself to get wet just to clean himself, which drained him quite a bit. He was pretty much the only person who struggled to take a shower. Stepping out onto the cold tile, he examined himself in the full-length mirror on the wall. He had always been self-conscious about his body, especially when in the company of girls. Over the years he had put on muscle, especially in his chest, arms, and abs, making him look like an oversized G.I. Joe. Exiting the bathroom after combing his hair, he heard a soft knock on his cabin door.

"Percy, are you awake?", his girlfriend's voice spoke from outside.

"Yeah!" he shouted as he threw his laundry onto his bed.

Annabeth slowly opened the door, brightening the room with summer sunlight. Her face brightened as she saw him, like she always did.
Her blonde hair was curled and put into one of those side buns, which Percy liked a lot on her. She examined the room with a giggly smile.

"You need to clean up in here!" She giggled picking up a pair of Percy's black pegasus boxers.

Percy snatched them back in haste.

"Privacy!" He yelled.

"If it was private, you would've put it away." Annabeth smirked. "C'mon you are gonna be late for breakfast!"

"Just let me straighten up real quick!" He said.

As Percy made his bed, and cleaned off his dresser, Annabeth found his stereo system.

"Ooh what is Percy listening to?" She said, curious.

Percy just smirked as Annabeth clicked play on the iHome. A classic slow song started to play, one typically played at a school dance.

"You listen to the Beatles?" Annabeth asked.

Percy nodded. He grabbed his girlfriend's hands and spun her around into his arms. She giggled as she let him spin her around, and sway to the music. Percy heard a knock on the still-open door.

Grover stood there awkwardly. He blushed.

"Am I interrupting something—uh, I mean, Chiron said to come to breakfast."

"We're coming." Percy responded.

Grover ran away as Percy finished cleaning his cabin. Annabeth shut off Percy's music. Percy grabbed his girlfriend's hand and led her to breakfast.
laugh
Haha Grover
Awesome chapter post soon
over a year ago Karaoke_Leo said…
Sounds good, I like it! Post soon!
over a year ago LeoNicoCrazaiii said…
im a big fan of percabeth but i shall read cuz it sounds good xD
Annabeth

Annabeth was definitely in love. She felt that if Percy dropped down and died as he was pulling her to breakfast, she would drop down and die too.

They arrived at the dining pavilion, and Chiron saw the two lovebirds enter.

"Ah, there you are," Chrion said, "I hope there wasn't any rule-breaking going on..."

Everyone knew that two campers of the opposite sex were not allowed in the same cabin alone together. But Annabeth gladly through that rule out the window.

Percy let go of her hand and sat down alone at the Poseidon table, which unfortunately wasn't anywhere close to hers. Chiron cantered up to the front of the pavilion.

"Campers! We have a new demigod here today, who Grover ever-so-gladly rescued from a manticore in Kentucky. Everyone, meet Charlotte Duke!"

Chiron gestured to an adequately tan brunette girl who was wearing a pink and yellow sundress. She had a tulip protruding from her curly locks, right near her left temple. Her smile practically lit up the room. She took a seat at the Hermes table for unclaimed campers. The table had gotten a lot smaller, after Percy made the gods promise to claim all of their kids. Annabeth glimpsed at Percy, who smiled, not at her, but at the new girl, Charlotte, who also caught Percy's eye.

The girl blushed down to her neck. Percy then looked at Annabeth, and smiled. Annabeth returned the smile, although bitterly. Obviously this Charlotte girl already had a thing for her boyfriend. She would just have to deal with her tomorrow.
please please please don't break up Percabeth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ahhh panicking right now, panicking post so I'll be okay! or maybe that will make me worse! DX don't toy with my fangirl emotions! DX

AWESOME CHAPPIE! (craving more)
hmmm
I have no idea how this is gonna turn out. I have Charlotte's character in mind, and I don't know who to choose yet!
booey...
post i needa find out
Percy

Percy went to his cabin immediately after breakfast. He would go hang out with Annabeth after he taught the Apollo cabin sword-fighting lessons at 10:00. Besides, she was busy with teaching the younger campers Greek in the morning.

Percy picked up his copy of his favorite book, "The Lightning Thief." He had never really enjoyed reading, especially with his dyslexia, but Annabeth bought him a Greek copy on Olympus. He felt like he could really relate to the main character of the story.

Percy heard a knock on his cabin door. Piper's voice resonated through the wood.

"Percy, are you in there?"

"Yeah!" He yelled.

Piper opened the door, standing with the new camper, Charlotte.

"Hey Percy!" Piper exclaimed.

Piper's steady boyfriend, Jason, assumed the leadership of the Roman sect of the new camp for demigods, which was located right across the creek. The two camps had been united after the Giant War, and they provided eachother with a loyal opposition.

Percy, on the other hand, led the Greek sect, in the position of "strategos". Percy had basic control over military decisions and such.

"Hey! What's up Piper?" Percy asked.

"Chiron told me to show Charlotte around. Charlotte, this is the only known son of Poseidon, Percy Jackson."

Percy set down his book, and shook Charlotte's hand. Percy had to admit she was beautiful. Her hair flowed over her shoulders like a waterfall. It was the unconventional beauty Percy liked, the same experience he'd had with Calypso.

A large explosion was heard outside. Piper jumped in alarm.

"Leo!" She screamed, and ran towards the source of the noise.

Charlotte rubbed her neck in awkwardness.

"So you're from Kentucky?" Percy asked.

Charlotte nodded.

"My dad has a farm there. He likes horticulture." she replied.

"What is that?" Percy asked.

"It's gardening. Flowers. Vegetables. The works." She said.

"Plants? You might be a daughter of Demeter." Percy wondered out loud.

"Demeter? Hmm..." Charlotte's voice faded out.

Someone coughed in the doorway.

"Percy I hope you recognize the rule that two people can not be alone in a cabin." Annabeth said bitterly.

"Oh Charlotte, this is Annabeth, my girlfriend. Daughter of Athena."

"Hi Annabeth." Charlotte said sweetly.

Annabeth's face remained stony.

"Well...I'm just gonna leave then," Charlotte said awkwardly, "See you later Percy."
Charlotte left quickly rubbing her neck.

"What was that about?" Annabeth asked.

"I'm not allowed to make friends anymore?" Percy asked jokingly.

"I saw you smiling at her at breakfast." She accused.

"So I'm not allowed to smile anymore?" He asked.

Annabeth remained silent.

"Annabeth. I love you. And no one else in my life as much as you." He said sweetly.

Percy caressed her face and brought her in for a kiss. Soon, Annabeth seemed to apologize, because she began to kiss back.

"We have seemed to forgotten the rule that two people can not be in the same cabin together alone."

They broke their kiss to an angry Chiron.

"Sorry!" Annabeth said, and briskly walked out of Percy's cabin.

"Now please, Mr. Jackson, refrain from kissing your girlfriend in your cabin, or hers for that matter."
I really need you to answer this question honestly.
If I am more of a Percabeth fangirl than any other type of fangirl should I not read this? Will it damage my mental health? Will it make me depressed? Because I swear if that's the case I really should not be reading this, because it would not be, in anyway, healthy for me.
wht karaoke_leo said...
I like it post soon :D