올림푸스의 영웅들 My First Demigod Fanfict

876tyuh posted on Oct 27, 2012 at 02:47AM
Um so this is my first demigod fanfict i hope it turns out okay it will probably be rated K+ or T. Idk. So enjoy!

Chapter One

I sat up in bed and grabbed my bow. I turned on my lamp with a sequins rainbow shade and scanned the room for the strange noise I'd heard that had woke me up. I saw my flat
screen T.V., my multi-colored polka dot walls. Then i saw a large dark mass behind my couch barly peeking out. I
grabbed an arrow out of my quiver and very quickly knocked it into my bow. I took my aim and released quickly. The thing let out a noise similar to a dogs. It jumped out from behind the couch I have no idea what kind of animal it could possibly be it was at least 300 pounds muscular and dark dark black. It
smelled as if hed rolled in manuare and dead things. Quickly knocking one of my special arrows from my father that i got for my birthday. I shot it at the creature's snout and it exploded into dark dust. I held back a shriek and put my bow back under my bed where i kept it. I then made sure my quiver wasnt going to fall off my headboard where I kept it. I was in shock as i layed my head on pillow to try to fall asleep even though i doughted i would. As i closed my eyes i read the clock once more before a horrid night of tossing and turning till 6. the clock read 3:57 pm.

올림푸스의 영웅들 9 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago 876tyuh said…
smile
How do you like chapter one? I have no idea if it's too long or too short but i just made it up as i was goi ng along.
over a year ago Demigodgirl123 said…
smile
Well i like this but to short of chappie
Yeah. I thought so, I'm working on writing somemore now. Hopefully i can post soon(later today).
last edited over a year ago
smile
Chapter 1 part 2 enjoy!
In my dream I was standing in the middle of a very large field. It was dark and GIGANTIC, seriously. It was packed with things i thought as people making strange chattering noises. In the distance i saw a girl with darkish colored hair sitting on a stump in the ditance. She was pulling precious metals and jewles out of the dark field-like earth. After they popped into her hand she would examine them, and throw them one by one into the distance. Once she hit one of the strange people like things wanding around. It chattered angirly then walked away exasperated. The girl just sighed. As i walked closer to her i noticed her old fasioned hair stlye it made me wounder how long she'd been here. i went to go to talk to her but stopped seeing something out of the cornor of my eye coming this direction. The girl looked surprised as a boy with very pale white skin and dark clothes ran up to her. She dropped the jewels and other precices metals of the earth onto the ground as she stood to face the strange boy. "Hazel?" he asked. The girl Hazel just nodded and said "who are you?". The boy grabbed her hand and said "i am Nico, son of Hades your brother and we kinda need to get out of her like asap". The boy said acompanied by three herendios screeches. "like yeah lets go right now". Nico said before Hazel could protest. They ran quickly and quickly disapeared from veiw. Then the scene shifted. It was me, but i looked older, more powerfull i was holding a magnificent bronze bow with a quiver packed full with arrows. I was on an archery range wearin jean shirts and a tee shirt that said Camp H- i could not make out the rest of the word Blood. Well thats a weird name for a camp i thought. In the dream i knocked an arrow and let it fly. It was a perfect bullseye right in the middle of the target. I looked around to see i was alone. The boy Nico from my other dream was there, he was a little bit older than he had in the dream though. I smiled, ran forward, and gave him a big hug. It made me wonder if we had a thing going in the dream. Then a very pretty girl with a choppy haircut like it was done with a saftey scissors. "Hey Piper" dream me said. "hey Lisa" she smiled a perfect white smile.  " So uh, when is the Argo II taking off for New Rome?" i asked. Piper smiled again. "Tommorow actully, i came to say goodbye." she said. "And Nico's coming with." "Oh." I said my smile fading. Someone opened there mouth to speak but it was all blackness. "Its time to go demigod". A raspy devilish voice said. Then I awoke to A pounding at my door. "Lisa wake up!" my 6 year old half brother scrceetched. "I'm up! I'm up!" i screemed back, rolling out of bed. It was going to be a long week.
big smile
Tell me what you think!!
over a year ago Phoenix_Stone said…
big smile
Awesome story! :D
There are some really good parts, and you have a great imagination (Which every writer needs!).
I think, if you could perfect your grammer and puncuation, it would help the reader to understand your story better.
Good start! I hope you get many readers! ^-^
Just remember to have fun and don't abandon this story! :P

~ Phoenix
big smile
Thx Phenix I'll take what u said into consideration. Btw my teacher last year said I'm nuts and have a big imaginantion. :D
over a year ago Phoenix_Stone said…
smile
^Lol xD
She speaks the truth! ^.^
over a year ago precious211 said…
heart
Constructive criticism here: *Warning might be a bitch*
First of all, you spelled fanfic wrong. That kind of concerns me.
Your spelling and grammar needs improvement. Its atrocious.
That is not longer. Its still a little bit more than a paragraph.
You need to learn the concept of line spacing. And how to correctly use dialogue.
Other than that it was original and lol you know how to use first person:D