올림푸스의 영웅들 아바타 Of The Fade Concept Explained

Spikegilfer1997 posted on Oct 12, 2012 at 06:24AM
For the like six of you that even look at my stuff (Because you read everything) Imma explain who the fade concept work's (Because people have so been begging not lol)
Alright since book 3 of PJO when Apollo mentioned how Helios (Just thinking that name makes me feel badass) lost his power and the will to exist, to me this was atrocious and throughout all of Rick's writing I got the same idea from him. Pan was pretty devasating but the old persons home in KC was what really set me off. Everyone has a image of character that represent's themselve's within a certain fiction so I created Arisutea Akira Takahashi "Arik" Westward sun among other titles. Westward sun represent's how he embodies not just Greek culture but many other's as well, Arisutea is Japanese, Katana's where used in China, he wear's 15th century mediterranian robes and so on. A avatar of the fade is someone embued with the soul fragment's, well originally anyways think of that like a prototype AOTF when there was only the one. In my most current version the Fade is a external plain like the abyss of Tartarus, a place that houses decayed spirits of a mythos. In this state theoretically anyone could channel the fade and become a AOTF assuming they had the skills necessary, channelling more then just Greek or Egyptian faded this version of the AOTF concept allow's unity among demigod's and magicians or any type. This unity is quite extreme when fully explained, Percy can talk with aquatic life you're all familair with this concept, yes? AOTF's can do they same thing with each other, of course with their skill's they could likely communicate mind to mind with anyone they please but because of this unity they more or less are one. On multiple occassion's Arik with say "I am the AOTF" singular, not plural. This unity is why it's singular, Markus Finnick and Marik Mabarak can be caught saying the same thing's as well. AOTF's have the ability to speak to faded spirit's, Helios and Selene are prime for Arik, or in Roman, Solus and Luna for Markus, some of the Egyptian god's are so fade addled they simply speak momentary advice almost without thought from time to time with Marik. The prime AOTF's are outsider's in a way, though they are widely accepted they feel like there's more to be had by connection of culture's, they build strong relation's with their host culture's but do move around from time to time. AOTF's are bridge's for the sharing of knowledge and power, example, Leo could use earth, water, wind, Jason could turn into animal's, Percy could charmspeak, etc. All of the AOTF's, born one or trained to be one are big believer's in the limit's of somebodies usefulness is self-imposed, you get in the way of yourself so on. What they can do is limited by two thing's, A) Power supply B) imagination. If A is a problem use B, if B is problem use A, If both are a problem use R, A, G, and E. In a nutshell that's all your need to know, minor details could be attached but are not neccessary. Felt a lot better about writing this then the last attrocity I made. (Removed from the forum's it was hunger game's level bad) Maybe I'll do description's of character's I've thought of, or idea's like Automaton Knightmare Frame's. Who's to say? Comment and let me know what you think. (You know because I'm super freakin' lonely on the forum's)

올림푸스의 영웅들 4 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Spikegilfer1997 said…
It's occured to me I've had no actual comment's on the forum's that's purdy sad.
over a year ago precious211 said…
heart
Uh has it also occurred to you that you probably won't get comments in less han 24 hours?
last edited over a year ago
I've had things out for nearly a week with no comment's before that serveral months so yeah that's a thing.
Thirty-six view's new record yay!!