올림푸스의 영웅들 House of Hades*

horse22133454 posted on Oct 11, 2012 at 10:45PM
This is a House of Hades forum so if you haven't read the MoA then you might not want to read this.

Disclaimer: I do not own this series it all goes to R.R.

Rating: I really don't know

Summary: Nico, Piper, Jason, Leo, Coach Hedge, Frank, and Hazel embark on a quest to get to the Doors of Death and close them on the mortal side. While Percy and Annabeth are going to find the Doors of Death from inside the deepest part of Tatarus itself. As the seven are on this journey Camp Half-Blood is in trouble as Camp Jupiter gets ready to strike.

I will post every week.
last edited on Oct 20, 2012 at 03:48PM

올림푸스의 영웅들 4 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago horse22133454 said…
Chapter 1
Annabeth

Percy and I hit cold, hard stone I harshly landed on my ankle I groaned in pain and we were getting dragged towards a white cage. Arachne was smiling as she pulled the string that was still attached to my foot Percy held my hand and fumbled for his sword as the spider lady drew us in. Percy finally got the softly glowing golden sword out and smiled his green eyes sparkled he asked "what happens when you kill a monster in Tatarus?"

"I don't know maybe it goes deeper into Tatarus" I shrugged.

"Don't try son of the sea god the bounty for you and your girlfriend is large every monster in Tatarus knows that so if you kill me here I will meet you again deeper in Tatarus" Arachne laughed Percy let go of my hand and got up he walked ahead of me and stepped on the piece of web Arachne was pulling.

"Fun so that's what happens" Percy said he pouted and added "I was really looking forward to killing you."

"Percy just cut the string" I said he sliced it and I stood up he glanced at my ankle and then back at the spider in the trap I said "seaweed brain why don't we just start on getting to the Doors of Death and meeting up with the seven sooner."

"Good idea, is your ankle okay?" He asked watching as I limped towards him.

"I'll be fine" I said he followed me and grabbed my hand as we walked the darkness seemed to press closer and eyes seemed to follow us. The only light was Percy's sword and that barley lit four feet in front of us. Nothing was said as we went deeper or father from the deepest part of Tatarus after a while I said "Percy we've been walking in a direction for gods know how long and we should rest for a little while."

"Okay I'll take first watch don't say try and change my mind just sleep" he said I nodded and laid down he sat by me and I closed my eyes falling asleep.

Campers shot arrows at a army that thundered up the hill I heard Thalia yelling "Hunters aim! Fire!"
About forty arrows shot over my head I watched in amazement as the Roman army charged Camp Half-Blood a figure in a dirt robe was standing under Thalia's pine by the Golden Fleece. Mrs. Oleary tore past me with Tyson on her back an army of cyclopes following the hell hound the ranks of Roman soldiers broke. The dirt robe person walked over to me and sleepily said "you see the Romans and Greeks fight daughter of Athena but they don't have to if you surrender your boyfriend and yourself to me everything will go your way. But if you don't I will make sure that the camps fight until the end I'll keep on making Octavian's fortunes lies and make the Romans want to fight more until every Greek is dead."

I blinked Percy looked tired sweat beaded his neck I sat up by him he said "okay lets move."

"After you sleep, Percy did you have to fight monsters?" I asked.

"Two I think" he said.

"Sleep" I said he gave me his sword then just collapsed, asleep his breathing filled the silence my dream was the only thought I had was how was Gaea was messing with Octavian's fortunes.
over a year ago pjlover447 said…
Still can't believe Percy and Annabeth fell into Tartarus. Anyways great chapter! I can't wait to read more
over a year ago horse22133454 said…
Chapter 2
Jason

Nico was eating his pizza Hazel was whispering to him, Leo played with his taco, Piper held my hand under the table, and Frank stared vacantly at the table. Nico coughed and said "okay so Percy and Annabeth are in Tatarus yes, but Percy told me something before he fell. He told me to take you guys to the Doors of Death on the mortal side so we have to defeat Gaea's forces on the mortal side and close the doors from this side while Percy and Annabeth close the Doors of Death from Tatarus."

"So they'll have to stay in Tatarus for how long?" Frank asked looking at Nico.

"Well-uh" Nico stuttered he seemed to shrink back into the shadows he said "unless they could climb out themselves there's no real way for them to get out."

"They're coming out of Tatarus one way or the other even if I have to drag them out" Leo said Nico looked at the screens around us avoiding my gaze.

"We will find a way to get them out of Tatarus alive and Nico you know the underworld so you can help" Piper smirked the words flowed over everyone Nico blinked and for a few minutes silence covered the table.

"I would but the pull Tatarus has falls over even the strongest demigods if alone I'm a hundred percent sure Percy and Annabeth can make it through. I've felt Percy die almost three to four times he isn't easy to sway and Annabeth faced her hugest fear not even I could do that. Together they are impossible to defeat they know each others weaknesses and strengths neither are going to die in Tatarus Piper. Yes I'll help you get them back since they are part of the seven. Nice charm speaking though getting better every day aren't you?" Nico asked grabbing his cup and drinking some water Piper opened her mouth then closed it again at a loss for words.

"How did you end up in the golden jar?" I asked Nico shuddered.

"The twin giants shoved me in head first it wasn't very roomy" he said I smiled he asked "what?"

"Is that your biggest fear claustrophobia?" I asked.

"No" he said "hey you wouldn't like it either!"

"Well why didn't you just raise the undead to make them break you out?" Frank asked.

"There was a lack of oxygen in the jar and that takes a lot of energy" Nico said "plus the twin giants would have ripped them apart quickly."

"And why didn't you at least attempt to escape?" I asked.

"Wow you guys ask a lot of questions" he huffed.

"Just thinking" I said.

"I did attempt to believe it or not the jar was a very strong metal" Nico said.

"Hey-" Leo started.

"No more questions I'm going to go to bed, Jason tomorrow your telling me how in the world you found that place" Nico said standing up and walking out.

"That's a good idea maybe we all should get some rest" I said standing with Piper I walked her to her room then I walked to my room after kissing her good night.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Dog_lover20 said…
smile
Great chapter post soon!