올림푸스의 영웅들 Percy Jackson and the Lupa House

LeoNicoCrazaiii posted on Sep 19, 2012 at 09:57PM
authors" LeoNicoCrazaii et kkw1700 aka fortune cookie

ever wonder what happens at the Lupa house? What demigods train? Their adventures living with wolves? I know I did so yeah this is about Percy's adventure at the Lupa House starting from the minute he woke up.

rating: some swearing not a lot ...

so here's a tad of the chapter just a taste. I shall post the rest soon!

Chapter One: I Might Be Someone's Dinner

I woke up in a dark place. It was cold and had a unique stench. I had no clue how I got here or where I am. It was obviously night by the look of the sky but where was I? That's the answer I'm looking for.

My name is Percy Jackson and I'm... uhmmm... Oh my god! I don't know how old I am! This is really freaking me out. I'm in a freaking cold, dark place and the only thing I remember is my name? What am I stupid person? Do I only know my own name? Nope. Maybe I have amnesia but I'd be in the hospital unless I ran away like a lunatic? That's not it either. I clearly know that I have memories but I can't remember what. I know what everything is like facts and stuff, but no memories.

Now this is the point in the movie where the character crawls up in a corner and cries their eyes out, and that's exactly what I did. See? I can remember parts of things but not hat movie I was watching or with whom. I didn't lose my memories, it's something weirder and I have a feeling it's
going to get weirder.

And that's when I heard it....

oh mi gawd!!! spooky ;)

I'd totally love if you awesome fanpoppers could check out my other forum ... I'm one of a kind... here's the link : link

oh and read fortune cookies other forum its awestruck ! heres a link link

R3AD ON IF YOU DARE! oh yah spam is allowed i do it myself a bit .... also anyone interested in being co-writer ???? ANYWAY 3NJOY !!!!! xD
last edited on Sep 23, 2012 at 02:05PM

올림푸스의 영웅들 44 replies

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...