올림푸스의 영웅들 I'm the daughter of Annabeth and Percy......get used to it.

WiseGirl8900 posted on Aug 30, 2012 at 12:30AM
I've wanted to say that I'm normal. Well, that would be a complete lie. My parents were demigods, so I'm, of course, a demigod. If you haven't already guessed my parents are Annabeth Chase and Percy Jackson. That's right. I'm Silena Jackson, and I'm the first Greek demigod legacy. I have been put in the Athena cabin, so far. Because I have my mom's smarts and gray eyes. But, I also have my dad's black hair and his water powers. So, you could say that I'm not normal. Now, that's the complete truth.

Chapter One: I go to a Camp.

As if you've read it, I'll introduce myself again. I'm the daughter of Annabeth Chase and Percy Jackson. Yes, I know, I'm Silena Jackson and I do have my brother. I have my mom's gray eyes and smarts and my dad's powers. My brother is Zeke Jackson. He just got my dad's power's but he has my mom's blond hair and my dad's sea green eyes. Sorry for holding you up, on with the story.

Today was a day that I had dreaded. I was finally going to go to Camp Half-Blood. The camp my parents went to, they say it's the greatest thing on Earth. I agree with them, it's amazing and all. Don't get me wrong, but I want to do something more than just save a bunch of Greek Gods when they all ready know they need to be saved. I was waiting at Half-Blood Hill, and my parents came up next to me. "Now, Silena, go ahead there's nothing to be afraid of." My dad said. "Dad I know, it's the reason I was raised like you guys." I said, yesterday was my thirteenth birthday. That's right, August 28. That's the day I was born. My brother Zeke was born two years after of me, so he's eleven and he's a pain. I'm glad he's my brother but he is such a pain. I walked over and I strangely felt at home, like I've been here all along. My parents smiled at the relief on my face. No doubt they had been talking about this. And they were worried about me, but I took my place in the Athena cabin and my brother took his place in the Poseidon cabin. I set down my stuff, this was the exact bed my mom had. She had cried, laughed, and cried even more. She had been through a lot. And when I say a lot. I mean A LOT. I sat on the bench outside. And I sighed. A boy passed by me, his name was......it's best I not state that right now.

Hope you guys like it!!!! - Peace Out
*WiseGirl 8900
last edited on Sep 04, 2012 at 01:02AM

올림푸스의 영웅들 140 replies

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...