올림푸스의 영웅들 Camp Half-Blood RP

Artemis117 posted on Aug 10, 2012 at 11:59PM
This is a place where you can make your own charecter, have them go to CHB, and RP with other heroes. First make your profile.

Profile Rules: 1) Don't make your charecter too strong. 2) In RP, don't kill anyone. 3) Keep the cussing to a minimum. 4)You can't have 2 godly parents and more than 2 blessings from gods. 5) You can't have any gods who don't have kids be your parent. (ex. Artemis, Hera, etc.)

Look at mine for an example of what catagories you should include in your profile:

Name: Jess
Type: Greek (you can be Roman if you want)
Godly Parent: Zeus
Blessed By: Artemis and Athena (I'm book-smart)
Powers: can fly, summon lightning, control electricity
Weapons: magic bow and never-ending quiver of silver-tipped
arrows that turns into a bracelete,celestial bronze dagger like annabeth's
Personality: nice,funny,very smart,sometimes serious,clever,can easily dodge attacks,and strong with weapons.
Description: has electric blue eyes, silvery blond hair, is a little short and thin
Years at CHB: 4
History (optional):I lived with my mom who was a movie star. Then one night we were attacked by a monster and my mother was killed. I escaped and headed to New York, because my mom told me about a camp there that would take care of me. Halfway there the Hunters of Artemis found me and discovered I was a demigod and explained the whole 'Camp Half-Blood' thing. She even asked me to join her hunt, but I said no. Then she said she would take me to Camp Half-Blood. Along the way I became an expert with a bow and arrows . When we got to camp Artemis blessed me so that I never miss when I shoot an arrow. At camp I learned to use a dagger and sword.

So please comment on this and join the RP (role play) and tell me what you think!

So far we have:
Jess, daughter of Zeus- Me
Justin, son of Chaos- LORDCHAOS
Cassandra, daughter of Asclepius- laurenroxs3
Adelayde, daughter of Athena- WiseGirl8900
Halley, daughter of Hecate- Katniss337
Alexander, son of Athena- CrazyTridentSon
Alicia, daughter of Iris- bluestar3
Mary, daughter of Posidon- meredog
Kirsten, daughter of Aphrodite- Peaceblossom
last edited on Sep 08, 2012 at 12:32PM

올림푸스의 영웅들 125 replies

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...