올림푸스의 영웅들 Reyna's Caricature

8xchristellax8 posted on Aug 10, 2012 at 06:22PM
Hey :D this is my first fanfic here. I got this idea while watching The Possession Trailer a bunch of times xD I don't know why, but its so intriguing!

Reyna's Caricature takes place after the Giant War. The gods had offered Percy and Annabeth immortality and the other demigods were offered high positions in Olympus. Percy's having a hard time wondering if they should take immortality, and the gods are getting impatient.

So this is five years later, by the way. You do the math :p

But all in all, Percy, Annabeth, Frank, Hazel, Jason, and Piper are kicking back and relaxing, trying to get Camp Half-Blood and Camp Jupiter to bond together. Octavian ended up being the most hated demigod and Camp Jupiter barely pays him attention anymore, so he tries to make friends with Rachel.
Drew and Piper don't hate each other as much, but that definitely doesn't mean they're friends now. That's kinda lame :p and Drew is still trying to snag Jason.

Meanwhile, Leo and Reyna start dating, but then after a couple months, she starts to unravel her real problem to the other demigods. Leo, who was previously happy to be in love, gets really frustrated and angry about this secret.

Reyna had been possessed by an evil, hundred-year-old spirit, and not even Nico can help her. :O

PS plz dont spam so much here unless it has SOMETHING to do with Heroes of Olympus.

I currently don't need a co-writer but if i need one i'll say so :3

Hope you enjoy the story!
last edited on Aug 10, 2012 at 06:33PM

올림푸스의 영웅들 148 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 148

over a year ago kkw1700 said…
big smile
*intrigued*

Post soon!
over a year ago LORDCHAOS said…
Post! Will this include the rest of the characters?
over a year ago 8xchristellax8 said…
surprise
CHAPTER 1
Leo's POV

"This is so stupid," I muttered. Tears were forming in my eyes, but i wiped them away. I wasn't going to start crying. To the sky i growled, "This is STUPID."
I couldn't believe it! Someone, a very beautiful someone actually, was actually willing to freaking date me, then she tells me that she can't be with me. What kind of shit is that?!
"Leo?"
My body tensed. It was her. Now even her voice gave me chills. I looked over my shoulder and saw her standing there. Her dark eyes, normally bright and alluring, were dull. Her black hair was a mess and was tied up in a bun. Her skin was pale.
There were tears running down her once-gorgeous face.
"I'm so sorry, Leo. I really am," she sobbed. She was breaking down. She wasn't strong anymore. She was freaking weak.
"Go away Reyna!" I snapped, backing away from her. "You're scaring me! Do you WANT me to die? Just leave me alone!"
I thought she'd snap back then laugh, but this wasn't the Reyna i loved. It was something evil and ugly. And NOT my type.
For a second, her face distorted and twisted. Her eyes turned milky white and teared up. Her smiled was inhuman.
but when i blinked, her face was back to normal, but still not recognizable.
Suddenly, she gave out an ear-piercing scream and ran at me, her skin turning straight up white and her teeth sharpening.
I shouted and tried to run away, but her demonic side grabbed my shoulders and strangled my neck.
Instantly, Percy and Annabeth sprinted into the clearance of the forest and used their immense strength and pried the demon off of me.
"REYNA! SNAP OUT OF IT!" Annabeth shrilled.
Frank and Jason ran up and pulled me from Reyna's supernatural grasp.
Percy struggled with Annabeth as Reyna tried to control the demon inside of her. Then the color came back to her face, and she broke into tears.
'IT WASN'T MY FAULT, LEO!" she was screaming at me, hunched over on the ground.
This was a mess. It was breaking my heart. I really love Reyna. I really do. But this spirit was trying to ruin in for me.
I remember the day. Before the demon showed itself.

2MONTHS AGO

"What the fuck?"
I laughed nervously. She just cussed at me!
"Uh, yeah. Would you?" I stuttered, rubbing my neck. "I-I mean, would you go out with me?"
She smirked. "Leo Valdez. The Giant's War was bloody, wasn't it? But now we've all accepted ourselves and are trying to knit the camps together. And you wanna DATE?"
I nodded shyly. This girl doesn't get it. It took me so long to muster up all this courage to finally ask her out!
"Well," she uttered. "I'll think bout it."
That little sentence really threw me off. I didn't expect all the things we'd experience in the next month. Our first kiss, my nightmares and convincing Reyna to let me sleep at the end of her "precious Praetor bed", telling Percy and Annabeth to take immortality, and that we all appreciate it.
I remember her punching my arm when i make a stupid joke. And how everyone thinks our relationship was really unexpected.
If only i knew what Reyna had been fighting a spirit inside her.
How could i been so freaking stupid, man?
-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­-
so that's Leo's POV :p give me suggestions or what you think of it!
cool
LORDCHAOS: yeah if i get to fit them in, like all the characters :D
that was really good!

post sooooon!

~The Fortune Cookie
Awesome. Don't cuss
I still think it's awesome, even if she cusses. It's different. Something new.
over a year ago extraordinary25 said…
smile
It's really good. Please keep posting. :)
CHAPTER 2
Reyna's POV

I have no idea whom the spirit belonged to. What i know is that it's breaking Leo and me apart! I don't know how I deserved this. I'm a Roman praetor, a leader!
Was I a leader now? I was sobbing uncontrollably on the ground. Percy stood over me. Annabeth was humming softly into my ear as she cradled me. Frank and Jason held my Leo away from me.
"IT'S NOT MY FAULT!" i screamed at the sky, my chest heaving at each breath. Inside me, i can feel something, a solid being, trying to claw its way up my throat. Shoving Annabeth away, i clutched my neck and let out a cry.
Leo was trying not to weep. He was so worried. I wanted to hold him and assure him I'm fine. But he's too afraid of me now.
Annabeth and Percy started pulling me up. I wanted them to help me. But the spirit inside me was stubborn. It twisted my limbs in contorting ways. I could only control my own neck! I looked up at them and cried, "Help me!"
My feet kicked. Percy suddenly said, "OW!" and grabbed his shin.
"Reyna, it's going to be all right. We're going to Nico, okay?" Annabeth replied, pulling me from under my arms. Frank and Jason carried my possessed legs. Percy was too busy complaining about his ankle.
"LEO!" i screamed. "Leo I'm not going anywhere without you!! Let me go!! I want to be with my boyfriend!"
"No!" Annabeth snapped. She breathed out and said calmly, " No."

Nico, the stupid, strange son of Pluto-er, Hades-examined me without even laying a finger on me. He pursed his lips, then his eyes brightened.
"Well?" Percy said.
The chair they'd harshly chained me to was a plain wooden one. they didn't touch my hair, and with my arms held against my sides, i couldn't either.
"I saw this at a movie trailer," Nico grinned mischievously.
"Nico," Frank shook his head. Hazel stood next to him, watching her brother.
"Don't worry. I'm just going to check her throat. You said she keeps on 'strangling' herself, right?" Nico asked.
Percy, Annabeth, Frank, Hazel, and Piper exchanged glances.
Nico pulled out a small flashlight. He walked up to me slowly and brushed my hair off my face. Then he said, "Open wide, praetor!"
I glared at him but opened my mouth. i stuck my tongue out, and he looked into my mouth with his flashlight.
Again, i felt it. I could never figure what exactly it was. But it was forcing itself up my throat slowly.
Nico kept looking. I suddenly screamed, and he melted into his shadow and appeared ten feet away. i kept screaming, trying to force the being from coming out of my mouth and....what, keep it inside me and letting it torment me?
Percy and Frank sprung into action and held my chair down, keeping the chains from breaking. But i kept screaming and straining. I had to keep it inside of me, or...it would...i don't really know. But...
"Keep her under control, man!" Nico yelled. He tried to use his son-of-Hades powers and tried to maintain the feisty spirit inside my body.
Then i felt fingers calmly touch my tongue. Then the fingers grabbed my teeth.
"AGGGHHHHH!!" i sceamed so loudly my throat ached. Nico stepped back in confusion and anger. Hazel was nearly crying in distraught. Frank and Percy called for Annabeth's help.
"Someone get Leo in here!" Percy yelled.
Hazel's golden eyes widened. "Are you SERIOUS? Is that a good idea?"
"Just get him!" Frank said, keeping my arms against the chair.
Hazel ran out of the praetor house and came back ten minutes later. Leo followed her in, staring at me with the saddest eyes i'd ever seen.
Leo nervously stood in front of me. "R....Reyna?"
I fidgeted crazily, the solid being inside me finally pulling back. My face was wet with tears. I tried to say Leo's name, but my voice seemed to be broken.
"Reyna? Reyna, I'm still here, baby," he said quietly, but he was still scared. "We're going to help you."
I tried to smile, but i couldn't feel anything. Not even the beating of my heart.
-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­dun­dun­dun­
k that was reyna's POV. :D comment!
last edited over a year ago
this is really good! :D
big smile
^ thanx!!
np :)
i cant put my finger on it but something about this forum is just cool...
Isn't this like that movie called "Possession"?
yeah. ive seen the poster. ccrrrrreeeeeeepppyyyy.
sick
lordchaos i wont cuss here as much as i realy do :p kk thanx plz bear with me i'm hopelessly reckless
Here's CHAPTER 3
Leo's POV

Nico pulled me aside when Reyna threw another demonic fit.
"I think i know what's inside her," Nico murmured to me, Hazel, and Percy. Annabeth and Frank were trying to hold my possessed girlfriend down on her chained chair.
"What?" Hazel asked, biting her lip. "Did you see something, Nico?"
"Well, something's definitely wrong with Reyna," Percy replied. "She's freaking crazy. She's obviously possessed by a ... a demon."
Nico shook his head with a smirk. "Not a demon. If she'd been possessed with a demon, we'd all be dead by now."
I gulped.
"No, it's just a spirit. Still evil, but not as chaotic. Come with me."
We followed Nico out of the praetor house, leaving Reyna to scream in despair. Nico entered the Cohort he stayed in and went over to his bunk. He pulled out a black book underneath his pillow and opened it up.
"Says here--" Nico started.
"Whoa, you read?" Percy interrupted. "And you had a book under your pillow all this--"
"Says here that during Ancient Greece," Nico went on, "When a person dies and their body does not get a proper burial, their soul will not be able to cross the River Styx into the Underworld. So someone had died, and for some reason there spirit refused to go to the Underworld, found out their body wasn't buried, and decided to possess Reyna."
I shook my head in disbelief. "That's....that's pure bullshit," i mumbled. "Why don't we just find the stupid ass's body, bury him, so my girlfriend would be all right?"
Hazel rubbed my shoulder in sympathy.
"Um, well, we don't know who this spirit belonged to," Nico simply shrugged. "We might have to bring my dad into this--"
"NO!" Hazel snapped. "Dad can't know about this! He might take Reyna's soul with him too!"
My head spun. My sweet girlfriend. She's so amazing and beautiful. Better than the snow goddess Khione and even Thalia.
I had to help her! I even started thinking of starting a freaking family with that girl!
"Well, the only other way to know who the spirit is is asking Reyna herself," Nico said uneasily.
Percy looked puzzled. "What does is want from Reyna anyway?"
Then, the door busted open behind us. My stomach churned when I saw...
-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­--
OH SNAP a cliffhanger!! well, sort of :D well comment and tell me what you thought of this short chapter. kthanx!
smile
yeah i got the idea from seeing the Possession trailer. it says at the summary thingy :D
rainy
actually the "hand out of the mouth" thing i didn't get that from the Possession trailer.

O.O i just randomly thought of it like a few days before i even SAW the trailer. weird right?
but most things were inspired by that horror movie :3
over a year ago JJFlowers said…
Post soon please!!!
I saw the possession trailer while on history channel an I freaked when I saw it!
laugh
^haha right?
It's so scary!!!
HERES CHAPPIE 4! just cuz i dont wanna let my few readers down. lmao

CHAPTER 4
Reyna's POV

There was sharp pain behind my eyes. My vision was pitch-black. Frank fastened the last chain and breathed out deeply.
Annabeth wiped sweat off her forehead and stared at me, trying to ignore my crying out.
"You think it'll hold her down?" she asked, still gazing at me.
Frank laughed bitterly, still panting. "Ha, it better hold her down for the better of all of us. What do you think she did a week ago, when she...?"
I was busy screaming, but somehow i could still listen to their quiet conversation. I know what I'd done a week ago, before any of the demigods or New Rome residents awoke. And they'd all found me in the middle of the forest, sobbing with my hair in my face and blood on my hands and arms and legs.
Annabeth shivered and started to walk out of the praetor house with Frank. "I don't wanna know."
They locked the door behind me, and soon i was alone in the darkness with sharp chains wrapped around me.
Yeah, it was a very cruel way to treat a leader, but they'd ran out of nice things for me. I was possessed, and I'm trying to hard not to make it such a problem for my people.
"AHHHH!!!!" i shouted and finishing with a sob. My entire body was in pain. Whatever was inside me wanted to break the chains and twist myself around again into a pretzel.
"WHAT THE HADES DO YOU WANT FROM ME??!" i yelled. I bent over on the chair, the chains digging into my chest and arms.
i looked up at the ceiling and screamed in sobs. For a second it sounded like a demonic laugh. My organs inside me felt as thought someone were stabbing at them.
I wish Aurum and Argentum were here. No, i wish Leo was here. But he probably despises me for the monster I am.
Then the doors opened. For a second I hoped it was Leo, but then the doors snapped shut again, and Octavian strutted to the empty space in front of me.
I began to cry harder. So hard I was sure i'd cry to death. The spirit inside me seemed to grow anxious and feisty inside me.
A hand paler than my own, unhealthy skin crawled out of my mouth. I gagged, blood spurting and dripping.
As disgusted as I was right then, I was angry and scared at the same time. WHAT WAS THIS!!!
Octavian tried to mask his fright and kept a straight face.
"I know what you are, Reyna," he said. "But...I know what you're not. You're not a leader. How about this; you give over that spot of praetor to me, and--"
I screamed uncontrollably at him. i wasn't going to hand over my position to this low-life! When we fought in the Giant's War, he did absolutely nothing to help the camps. And then he thought Rachel Elizabeth Dare would appreciate his selfishness?
No, not when something is trying to possess my life.

Leo's POV

My stomach lurched. Dang I HATE that feeling! And it's been happening alot since Reyna's been possessed.
"Where the Hades is Octavian?" Rachel snapped as soon as she saw Nico, Percy, Hazel, and I inside the cohort.
We exchanged glances.
"We-we don't know, Rachel," Percy answered slowly.
Nico hid his book and we headed out.
"Look, Octavian shouldn't be trusted. Don't start befriending him!" Nico replied. "He's just a lame trying to use your popularity. Psh."
She glared at him. "I KNOW THAT! And that's why I'm wondering where he is!"
"Well, we don't know where he is. Where was the last place you saw the back-stabbing moron?" Percy said.
Rachel was almost in the verge of tears. "You don't get it! You don't fucking get it! I-I saw something in the future! A scary-"
She paled, and small tears ran down her freckled cheeks. She grabbed the sides of her curly red hair and clutched tightly in distress.
"Whoa, Rachel," Nico said. "What did you see?"
Hazel was suddenly looking ill. "Um, guys, I have to go check on Reyna. RIGHT NOW."
I glanced at the other three, and they looked at me. "What? Why?" i asked her. I glanced at Rachel.
An ear-piercing scream shot through the air like an arrow. It was Reyna. i was 100% sure of it.
Hazel freaked out and sprinted to the praetor house with Percy and me at her heels. Nico stayed behind and talked with Rachel.
When we saw the house, i pushed past Percy and shook the door handle. Flames in my hair were going crazy.
"AGHH!" Frustrated, i punched the doors a couple times, and they swung open. We ran in and saw Octavian cowering on the floor, scratched in his face and arms. Reyna half-escaped the chains and was shouting crazily, trying to grasp Octavian like a bloodthirty killer.
I swallowed my fright and ran to grab my girlfriend. When she saw me, she toned down and let me pry her away from Octavian.
Holding Reyna in my arms, she finally calmed down and wept into my shoulder. I released her from the chains-which probably wasn't so smart-and hugged her. "Reyna, what have you done?" I cried.
Percy and Hazel helped Octavian hesitantly and glanced at Reyna in pure dread.
"I don't want to scare you," Reyna cried.
-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­--
thats a wrap, ppl. btw i know this is starting to sound like a love story...yeah...i'll change that :p unless you guys like sappy stories. lol
so comment!!!!
Getting scary. Some of our...younger viewers might not appreciate this and the cussing.
over a year ago SilverOwl2233 said…
Awesome chapter!! Yep its getting scary!!
over a year ago corrected said…
very scary but all of those posts were great!
Please post
U thinkits scary?? I dont. And octavian got what he deserved in my opinion.
laugh
okay okay i'll tone down the cussing!! but...itll be hard xD
over a year ago meredog said…
W-wow!! I think this is better then my forum...... I LOVE IT!!!!!! And guys..... its her story.... she can cuss in it as much as she wants!!!
No one was really talking to you before
tongue
K here's Leo's POV

We traveled back to Camp Half-Blood, which was still half-ruined from the war. Percy convinced me to go along with Annabeth, Nico, Rachel, Jason, Piper, and him and go back there for a quick conference. I wasn't sure why, though.
When i saw the camp appear (and we were riding in the clouds on pegasi) my stomach churned. AGAIN.
"Blackjack, it's right below us," Percy informed his black horse. Our pegasi swooped down after Blackjack. I guess my pegasus (this dumb horse called "Guido") was feeling kinda mischievous, so he stayed in the air and hovered as the seven others flew down.
"What are you doing?! FOLLOW THEM HORSEY."
He neighed and started flying sharply side to side.
"Guido!" Percy yelled. "Stop fooling around or Leo would turn his possessed girlfriend on you!!"
I glared at him. "Not freakin funny, man!" I snapped. To the horse, I dug my heels into his sides, and he immediately swooped down. I could've sworn he was grinning.
When the stupid animal landed, he let me fly off his back, and i fell into the lake. I got so angry and pissed that fire burned around me underwater. The naiads gasped and swam away.
Great. Not only does Reyna scare people, but I do too.
Percy controlled the lake so it spit me out and i plopped on the earth. Sighing, he took the collar of my shirt and dragged me to the Big House.
" . . . completely preposterous!! Unbelievably illogical!" Mr. D was yelling. Annabeth, Nico, Rachel, Piper, and Jason sat around him in padded chairs, all of them as pissed as i was.
"ITS TRUE, YOU OLD SOT!" Annabeth snapped. "Reyna's possessed! You don't want to know what's happening at Camp Jupiter! It's a mess!"
"Well, the war had just ended--" Mr. D started.
"Leo, tell him," Jason said without looking up from his shoes. He tightened his lips in annoyance.
Mr. D raised his eyebrows. "Yes, tell me, Valdez. You say Reyna, daughter of Bellona and praetor of Camp--ah--Jupiter, is possessed. By some kind of, spiritual, evil, mumbo-jumbo. Well, you all do know we have more important matters to discuss. Percy and Annabeth?"
The two glared daggers at him.
"Zeus is becoming impatient," Mr. D warned. "He waits each day, wondering when you will take his second offer of immortality."
Jason stood up abruptly and grabbed Mr. D's zebra-print shirt. "My father can wait!! We're talking about something more important than stupid immortality!!"
As if on cue, thunders rumbled from above, but Jason kept glaring at the god of wine.
"Reyna has a freaking HAND reaching out of her mouth!!" Piper added angrily. "And Leo . . . he's . . ."
She glanced at me.
"Well, you wouldn't know!" Piper screamed. "You don't know the pain when someone you really love is taken away from you brutally . . . just because of some evil force you can't even comprehend with!"
She must've hit a touchy subject, because Mr. D's eyes watered. I glanced at Percy, and he seemed to know why.
Jason backed away from Mr. D and sat back down with Piper. Nico was sitting to the side, watching with no emotion. Rachel was standing, looking out the door with a pained face. Her green eyes seemed to glow, like she was about to say a prophecy.
Mr. D glared at us. "If you want to help this Roman girl so badly, I suggest consulting Hades. Or maybe Apollo. He can heal her sick mind, and maybe yours, too."
Nico shook his head. "You're really no help, you know that?"
"Hades probably wouldn't understand. We want to fix this ourselves," Percy said. "We just need someone's help! Hades might be able to take away the evil spirit, but it's so powerful it could pull Reyna's soul with it too."
"Then how the Hades are you gonna help the girl!" Mr. D shrilled. "You come up with something, and there's a setback. Another solution, but there's still a problem. WHY DONT YOU JUST END HER LIFE?"
That caught me on guard. I raised my eyebrows at him. "What'd you just say?"
The others stared at me in slight panic. There were flames running down my arms now.
"Did you just tell us to kill my girlfriend?" I snapped. I already had a pony dump me into a lake. I wasn't gonna take crap from a fat old man.
Mr. D narrowed his eyes. "Don't be so testy, demigod. Extinguish those flames right now--"
"Shut up!" Annabeth growled. "Leave Leo to get angry, because he has the right to! Reyna won't be killed anytime soon! What a lousy idea!"
"Where's Chiron?" Rachel suddenly asked. "I bet he's more help."
"Don't bother to look," Mr. D grumbled. "The centaur is long dead. Died in the Giant's War while you kids were over at Greece."
This time Percy was frustrated with the guy. He instantly pulled out Riptide and ran at Mr. D, screaming
Nico, Annabeth, and Rachel ran to strain him.
"CHIRON IS NOT DEAD!" Percy shouted.
"Such tempered young people!" Mr. D scolded, shuffling out of the room. Nico gave him a deathly glare before the god exited.
Damn. How am i gonna help Reyna now?
-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­-
thanx for reading!! so comment and suggest anything :D
crying
So much cussing!! Why!?!?!?!
no lordchaos!!! there was only ONE cuss word! "crap" and "freaking" are not bad words :D

but...was it good?
Yes
heart
good :p cuz i just ran out of ideas xD i gotta go look up some horror movies...like "SMILEY"
over a year ago JJFlowers said…
Hope you post soon!
smile
hey u guys...i'm seriously out of ideas...but i had this dream a couple nights ago. it was scarier than the possession O.o i'll use those ideas :p
nice poost
Ever since you posted this ive seen Possession ads on here... weird.
Kso i've noticed i hate the way i write. its all bunched up together. so now I'm gonna put more space in the story :DD
Here's the next chappie.

Reyna's POV

I breathed heavily and tried to grasp the rubber dress.

"Noo. . . " i muttered, bending down slowly to grab it off the floor of the bathroom. I slipped into it and gripped the edges of the sink, the light above me blinking eerily.

"It's gonna be all right," i was whispering to myself. "Nothing's wrong with you. Nothing."

A knock pounded quietly on the door. Leo's voice said softly, "Are you ready, Rey?"

I didn't answer for a long time. I stared at my reflection. My skin got so pale. My dark eyes were lightening until they were nearly gray. My hair was a total mess.

Another knock. This time it was Piper. "Hey, Reyna? The doctors had been waiting for an hour--"

i subconsciously threw an empty water bottle at the door. Piper didn't talk, or did Leo. i turned on the sink and cupped my hands under the warm water. Leaning over the sink, i closed my eyes and prepared to wash my face.
then i looked up to look at myself again. My reflection, though, was NOT leaning over the sink. She was leaning against the wall next to the sink with a distorted smile on her face.

I didn't say anything, or do anything. The water was still running. "What the. . ." i mumbled at my reflection. But for some reason, this did not surprise me.

Then my reflection-self silently glanced at her sink, where a clean, sharp knife was sitting. I glanced around my own surroundings, seeing no knife whatsoever.

"Watch this," my reflection smiled inhumanly and took the knife. She fiddled with it, bobbing her head side to side. Then she extended her pale arm, and started cutting herself with the knife.

My heart was beating fast. The confusion and fright she brought to me made my eyes water. I looked down with terror at her bloody arm and found that she had written/cut on her arm.

Her arm said "VENGEANCE."

"AHHH!!!!" i screamed, backing away from the mirror.

"Reyna? Reyna!" Leo and the others were trying to open the bathroom door now.

My reflection laughed at me, her eyes white and bloodshot. "LEAVE ME ALONE!!" i cried, throwing an abrupt punch at the mirror. it burst into a million shards and rained over me, leaving my face, arms, and ankles with nicks and cuts.

Finally the door opened, and Annabeth ran to take me in her arms. "This is going out of control!" she growled, her sneakers cracking on the pieces of glass.

"Why'd she break the mirror?" someone asked.

I looked up from crying. Most of the campers - Piper, Percy, the Stoll brothers, Rachel, Nico, and more - were staring at me with dread.

Leo wiped the tiny spots of blood from my face with a clean white towel. He took me in his arms and whispered, "C'mon, the doctors are waiting."

Turns out, they were unable to detect what was happening with me. Camp Jupiter had helped the mortal's hospital "build" new, advanced machines that could help with anything, but they said as soon as i stepped in, the machines immediately shut down.

"Yeah," Leo tried to smile, "I tried fixing it but Nyssa told me to check on you instead."

I took his hand. "Thank you," I croaked. "What will happen now?"

He shrugged. "Just wait till it's fixed, i guess."

I looked away from him. "Do you know what happened?"

"In the bathroom? No."

"She took a knife and wrote "vengeance" right on her arm." I rubbed my own arm, glad that it wasn't written on.

Leo blinked. "Who?"

My eyes widened and i pointed at the open door of the bathroom. My cut-up reflection was standing there, smiling. She cocked her head at me and waved her hand. Blood was smeared on her temples.

"HER!" I screamed.

"Reyna, calm down! What do you see?" He looked over his shoulder at the bathroom. My reflection grinned at him like a demon, turned to her right, and walked out of sight. Before she left, i noticed that the back of her rubber dress was pulled open, and there were dark holes running down her paling back, like someone had been stabbing her spine.

Leo didn't seem to notice. "What?" he asked, spreading his hands.

'Backstabber.' I finally understood it.

Leo wiped my face, and i realized i was crying.

"Reyna, stop it!" he urged. "You're gonna be okay. And i know that for sure. Whatever is happening to you - it'll stop! I promise!"

"Octavian," I simply said. "Murder him for me, Leo. Murder him! Don't you understand?! This is all OCTAVIAN'S FAULT!!"
-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­--
:D hope yall enjoyed the story!! COMMENT AND SUGGEST!
hmmm
^^SERIOUSLY? wow...thats really weird
angry
Kill Octavion! Do it!
^^yeah.
^ pretty please??
Wow.. you based this off a dream? You have some pretty messed up nightmares. But anyways i thought it was great.

~ The Fortune Cookie
that was good!
big smile
^^actually all that was random stuff xD
my nightmare was about something else
and @corrected thanx!
LORCHAOS Octavian...well...let's just say he aint gonna live long xD
^ *grins evilly and waves pitchfork* Die!

XD
Wow... i just realized i sounded alot lije coach hedge...

O.o
laugh
^lmao u did sound like him xD
over a year ago SilverOwl2233 said…
Yay!! Octavian is going to die!! Great chapter!! Post soon!!
Good twist on the story, but how did she figure out it was Octavion?